What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've been on a fishing kick for the past few days,  

Here I am, wearing a system avatar, with my fishy shirt  along with a lucky fishing hat :)

Snapshot_619.thumb.png.a2278b58cb9adb9818ee8119d879226c.png

Snapshot_621.thumb.png.300417f5c00d62f7d681418c1a0090d2.png

Just relaxing at my houseboat, on the tube, I've been all over the world today and as it is getting later I'm just hanging around home.

Snapshot_620.thumb.png.7df9d85ccff6346be8e7811e5b7e1701.png

I did not quite make first place, but I have gotten second in our little fishing competition.  I think after a few more casts, I'm gonna call it a day for this fishing venture :)  

I'm really looking forward to bakes on mesh, I have a ton of system outfits I would love to wear with my mesh avatars, I would be especially happy if Ruth 2.0 is capable of using it in the future.

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 9

I was playing around with chatbots for my parcel, I wanted a basic greeter that could carry on a conversation, but did not want to spend a lot of $L.  I did find a really cool parrot that was inexpensive, but I couldn't change the greet script on it. 

So, I looked all over the place for a script, eventually found one on github but the chatbot it used had been disabled by pandorabots, so I created a new bot, but found out in order to publish it I would have to pay monthly.. bleh.. eventually though I found a bot that I could use in the script, and now I have a wandering squirrel from JIAN in my houseboat, that likes to have a little conversation. 

1256820712_Snapshot_627(2).thumb.png.5556ada232e1d5650fba7ae75246c344.png

Fred is not very great at helping me find my shoe, I suspect he is the one that took it in the first place ;)

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

I was playing around with chatbots for my parcel, I wanted a basic greeter that could carry on a conversation, but did not want to spend a lot of $L.  I did find a really cool parrot that was inexpensive, but I couldn't change the greet script on it.

So, I looked all over the place for a script, eventually found one on github but the chatbot it used had been disabled by pandorabots, so I created a new bot, but found out in order to publish it I would have to pay monthly.. bleh.. eventually though I found a bot that I could use in the script, and now I have a wandering squirrel from JIAN in my houseboat, that likes to have a little conversation.

What did you get? Program Y? I need something like that.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, animats said:

What did you get? Program Y? I need something like that.

I found this one script written by Zetaphor

https://github.com/Zetaphor/second-life-lsl/blob/master/pandorabots-chatbot.lsl

It is really simple, although the pandorabot that is listed in it, doesn't work.  I found an Alice clone to use instead, alternatively you can build your own and get a membership through pandorabots.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm decorating a few rooms, and maybe updating my notecard reader.  I know notecard readers are out of style, but its a much quicker way to update a lot of usernames than repeated llDialog() entries.  Notecard Readers are still good for some things.

• Like 1

Playing around, in my castle :)  

Snapshot_797.thumb.png.4590f034128ab317eec345aa7e797e75.png

I have been doing a little bit of furnishing today, although the majority of the day has been spent fishing and hanging out in Bellisseria.  I decided to rent some land because I now have formed some weird addiction to SL home ownership 😃

I love my castle 💖🏰  I think it is an older model, but I still really like it :)

Snapshot_799.thumb.png.4bc41b7b9a8890531bc0320b4f9e91a1.png

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 224 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.