What are you doing today!? :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On ‎6‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 6:20 PM, GoSpeed Racer said:

Busy-busy in RL, but had a chance to log in for a while and chatted with Rhonda and Clover at the Hangout.

Table chat.jpg

This looks like a really nice place to hang out with friends. Where is it located?  P.S.  I've noticed you take nice pictures. Something I'm still working on. lol

• Like 1

11 hours ago, WillowTenage said:

Playing around, in my castle :)  

Snapshot_797.thumb.png.4590f034128ab317eec345aa7e797e75.png

I have been doing a little bit of furnishing today, although the majority of the day has been spent fishing and hanging out in Bellisseria.  I decided to rent some land because I now have formed some weird addiction to SL home ownership 😃

I love my castle 💖🏰  I think it is an older model, but I still really like it :)

Snapshot_799.thumb.png.4bc41b7b9a8890531bc0320b4f9e91a1.png

I love your Castle.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, yellowowl said:

This looks like a really nice place to hang out with friends. Where is it located?  P.S.  I've noticed you take nice pictures. Something I'm still working on. lol

That is Hangout of The Forum Cartel inworld group.  Sometimes it is empty, sometimes a few folks there, sometimes a party. Location here:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Allana/217/33/27

Group info: http://world.secondlife.com/group/d0f1fa9f-1a8b-8074-b111-a3fac92fea07

• Like 2

1 hour ago, yellowowl said:

I love your Castle.

Thank you, I love it too :) Furnishing it, is a lot easier than I thought it would be at first.   I'm using a lot of pirate furniture, the only problem is that they are not very good for rendering at further distances.  The castle is a bit older, so using older furniture looks right in it (at least to me) 

Snapshot_811.thumb.png.2fdc35941fb54e652d645d68f025decf.png

(I love my Ruth avatar, she's free :) )

I'm renting from a place that has a few different houses you can rez, including more castles.  Eventually I'll have all of this furniture set to another rezzer so I can have a few different houses here.

This is too much fun :) I think I'm going to be hunting down cheap furniture all day now.

Snapshot_812.thumb.png.c148fef824121176f7e9a51fb175e255.png

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 6

I've been all over the place today, but most recently I have been on a fishing expedition (near my castle 😃)   While sailing, I discovered I live near one of my favorite places, Storybook estates 😍  I took a snapshot of it, and it came out lovely.  

Snapshot_814.thumb.png.1b416d7a48135fc1b13d2ba4a7cc8985.png

This place is so gorgeous.  

• Like 8

I bought a home for my kitty cats, as well as a place to fish :)  

Snapshot_839.thumb.png.951bb1aebd18c23788ef5282c302a60d.png

The LI is set low, as this is mostly just a retreat to go to when I want to fish and hang out with my two cats.  I made sure to include my parrot, so he'll keep anyone that shows up some company.  This is located in Northern Corsica, and I have access to Linden owned land to take a boat out in :D 

I want to give access to my fishing group, but haven't a clue how to do so.  

Here my kitty cats are, with me in my typical fishing avatar :)  The sleeves were glitched a little bit, I had to log out and log back in to fix them. 

Snapshot_836.thumb.png.29cdb44a4efd225cea8bbb4a3ab9e27c.png

If you can't tell, I've been fishing today 😍  I also worked a bit on my castle, upgrading a game room, and installed a movie theater.  I swear, I never run out of things to do here.

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 5

On 6/11/2019 at 6:55 PM, Mahala Roviana said:

I wanted to buy that house!! I fell in love with it, but I was afraid it wouldn't fit on my land at the time. 

this house was on sale and i bought it for 99 L. Still love it too!)

Edited by Panteleeva

I love my castle, but the lag spikes were absolutely terrible.  I should have known the deal was too good to be true :(

I've opted to just bite the bullet, and purchase some mainland, where it is not nearly as bad.  But now I have castles, as many castles as I want without the lagspikes 😍

Snapshot_887.thumb.png.6c82d188a62eba212962138c5dec1085.png

This one started to float away, I had to secure it with a chain and stake.

Snapshot_889.thumb.png.66974eed76b7a7a2082ca307c41b11f5.png

I'm saving my pennies for  my favorite castle, the Fabien castle II. 

So today, was mostly trying to figure out how to setup land for a group, finding the right castles, decorating them, and of course chaining them down so they don't float off into my neighbor's yard.  Oh, and also fishing, lots of fishing :)

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 6

I'm trying to make my land look a little more presentable.   I put in a tavern, created a little pond, and have added some trees :)

Snapshot_892.thumb.png.b24a379b76a2dd4f844671140147d2a0.png

Someone stopped in a few hours ago, I think they are AFK lol  I'm not sure who he is, but he fits the theme pretty well.   His head is poking through by the pond.  I felt kind of bad, creating a pond under him, but I didn't want to kick him out either.  

Snapshot_894.thumb.png.7fb739edd6be3cb1cba1e8acc6a4e8d4.png

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 4

I think my visitor was a real estate bot.  I tossed him in jail 😃  I instant messaged him, but after there was no response, I pushed him into the next parcel.

I feel guilty about it, but I'm sure he won't take it personal.

Snapshot_900.thumb.png.bd6daa85daf0493c4c6727d10fd75142.png

:D  I told him he was welcome back any time, but the stoic types kind of freak me out.

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

I was just minding my own business, playing around on my land, when a bunch of zombie noobs appeared out of nowhere!  🧟‍♂️ 🤯 

Snapshot_909.thumb.png.e30e2ef0c453dc29e5f707d74926f5d3.png

I'm sort of a noob as well, I thought we could be friends, but noooo!  They ate my alt!  I had no choice but to destroy them all, mercilessly. 

Snapshot_910.thumb.png.7ae052a541bfb75a5c7c48f966249cee.png

They were no match for my ASP rifle.

I really had a lot of fun with this,  I splurged a bit on the marketplace today, buying them.  I wanted a zombie fighting game, and got one.  Otherwise most of the day has been spent building, I purchased a bunch of things from Anna Erotica, including this avatar (and gun).  I think shooting zombies was the highlight of it.  

• Like 9

On 6/9/2019 at 12:14 PM, yellowowl said:

This is the Forum Cartel Hangout.

On ‎6‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 2:53 AM, WillowTenage said:

I was just minding my own business, playing around on my land, when a bunch of zombie noobs appeared out of nowhere!  🧟‍♂️ 🤯 

Snapshot_909.thumb.png.e30e2ef0c453dc29e5f707d74926f5d3.png

I'm sort of a noob as well, I thought we could be friends, but noooo!  They ate my alt!  I had no choice but to destroy them all, mercilessly. 

Snapshot_910.thumb.png.7ae052a541bfb75a5c7c48f966249cee.png

They were no match for my ASP rifle.

I really had a lot of fun with this,  I splurged a bit on the marketplace today, buying them.  I wanted a zombie fighting game, and got one.  Otherwise most of the day has been spent building, I purchased a bunch of things from Anna Erotica, including this avatar (and gun).  I think shooting zombies was the highlight of it.  

That looks like sooo much fun. I am a fan of fighting games especially killing zombies.  If you ever want some company fighting off zombies I'm your girl.  I'll have to get my avatar some fighting gear though. Where's the best place to suit up?

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.