How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I don't think I can keep quiet any longer  😉

I didn't hide who I am because I used our family name, and a few of you figured it out after my first couple of posts. Yeah I have two sisters. The oldest with the money and all the big ideas is of course Belinda...…..🙄

The youngest who is impetuous and flirty and has no money whatsoever is Salty...….  😘

And then there's me. The middle one. The strange one. The middle sibling is always a bit odd...….haha!  But now B has really made an effort to get me up and running here. That's why she's been so quiet on the forums for a few days. So here I am now, still with a little work to do.

Head is Genus. Skin is Skinnery Toffee. Shape is Ann from Elle et Lui (thanks 1zzy!!). Body is Lara. xxx

PS....there's a family resemblance!!!

SL09.png

SL08.png

SL07.png

SL05.png

• Like 20

44 minutes ago, EllieNewell said:

I don't think I can keep quiet any longer  😉

I didn't hide who I am because I used our family name, and a few of you figured it out after my first couple of posts. Yeah I have two sisters. The oldest with the money and all the big ideas is of course Belinda...…..🙄

The youngest who is impetuous and flirty and has no money whatsoever is Salty...….  😘

And then there's me. The middle one. The strange one. The middle sibling is always a bit odd...….haha!  But now B has really made an effort to get me up and running here. That's why she's been so quiet on the forums for a few days. So here I am now, still with a little work to do.

Head is Genus. Skin is Skinnery Toffee. Shape is Ann from Elle et Lui (thanks 1zzy!!). Body is Lara. xxx

PS....there's a family resemblance!!!

SL09.png

SL08.png

SL07.png

SL05.png

Great job on the avi now you have three lots of expense lol, I gave up trying to make an alt as I have realised I’m rubbish at it. 😱

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I guess it shows how much Belinda has learned in almost eleven months here. It took her a long time to understand mesh. When she started on Salty, the timeframe was much shorter, and gave her experience of appliers. This time it's taken just a few days, and obviously a load of L$'s. Still plenty to do, with a few more outfits and accessories, but the experience of making sisters is just such a buzz!!!!!!!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, EllieNewell said:

but the experience of making sisters is just such a buzz!!!!!!!!

Its awesome! So much fun to do, giving them all their own looks and personalities.

Not giving them all accounts here though, but could do a group pic  :)

• Like 8

Unfortunately my sister shares the same account as me so it makes it hard to do pictures together,not that my computer does well running two accounts at the same time anyway.

Meanwhile I have this hud that allows me to alter a pose, I have had it for a  very long time  and   never really did anything with it, until  today.

Heading home after the night shift.

Untitled

• Like 25
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Me, myself, and I, oh and me, and another....

I hope my PC will forgive me for running 14 avies at the same time, but it worked! Posing them all was hell but fun, and managed to make most of em look at the camera :)

Snapshot_002.png

What an attractive group! My pc would burst into flames if I attempted that. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

8 hours ago, Zeta Vandyke said:

Me, myself, and I, oh and me, and another....

I hope my PC will forgive me for running 14 avies at the same time, but it worked! Posing them all was hell but fun, and managed to make most of em look at the camera :)

Snapshot_002.png

nice! I am struggling with working on one of my alts the way it doesn’t actually copy my main too much and yet the way I still like it and I find it so hard. The other alt, the oldest sister, remains untouched because I simply don’t know what to do with her. 

• Like 5

18 minutes ago, Kotelle said:

nice! I am struggling with working on one of my alts the way it doesn’t actually copy my main too much and yet the way I still like it and I find it so hard. The other alt, the oldest sister, remains untouched because I simply don’t know what to do with her. 

Thanks!

Most of my alts where "born" because I was fond of a certain style I found and wanted to try out, without having to alter my main. A sane person would probably use the same alt during the years to try the different styles, but each of the alts I also loved to much to change it again.

On the bright side, having these alts did prove useful in the AFK business, each of them has earned back their investment ;)

• Like 7
  • Haha 2