How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 39.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I know exactly where you are, and it's never looked as good as it does here. The slight vertical distortion is a really great effect, too!

I have some painting in a gallery down that street, and my permanent gallery is down a side street to the right, I have taken lots of pictures in this sim, not one came close to this one though, and this was just a random surprise. i had been taking pictures of me at the base of these stairs from outside the building, and  then just swung to camera around to see what it looked like, and  was like, WOW.

• Like 3
On 3/17/2019 at 4:54 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Just want to say again how much I love your look! Great pics too!

Aww I'm really glad someone likes my looks, it isn't something that happens everyday 😔 but yeah, glad you do! 😊💙

In the meantime.... new look.

Infernal

• Like 17

Dressed (or undressed?) for a pagan/fae Spring Equinox party.  

sakura1.png.e7c13e2cd13d4c405da95e2e01dadf09.png 

sakura3.png.3d5c17b34fe8f86fc5eb1fa4c1724f43.png

Wings are from Faeline, flower tattoo from Natti, flower belt is a gacha item made by Caverna Obscura, silks made by me.

• Like 17

I have a hard time taking far-away screenshots of my avatar. The lost details bother me. =( If anybody has any tips for screenshots in general that they'd like to share, i'm all ears!(or eyes). I'd be much appreciative. ❤️ I know very little about taking screenshots of characters/avatars and have always been more of the scenic screenshot type of person.

SLScreenshotstand.thumb.png.01c82cc97c4fa55d30f8c4b6de12d0ca.png

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 21
57 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

From the looks of it, either B2 or B3. Only you know what floor you got on at, so why are you asking us?

See? Posts like this are why they won't let you back into Hell, Maddy. You p*** everyone off too much.

(What you can't see in my pic, because I cropped her out, is Maddy at knee-height, sticking her pitchfork into my foot.)

• Haha 3

I had time on my hands today and a bit of overtime money to spend. Meet my sister Odaraia (and you know SL is running out of names when you have to go back to the Cambrian explosion  to find a name that's not already taken). She's wearing Maitreya Lara,  Catwa Blueberry, both modified to my liking, and Skinnery Zendaya. Odaraia is going to be very fashion forward once I let her into the shopping events.  

Snapshot_001.png

• Like 13