Jump to content

How does your avatar look today ?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 39.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

Well I thought I was done (for the moment) doing the costume thing, but then this Pirate outfit locked in my inventory, never worn was screaming.... "wear me Sara....wear me Sara...." so I did and well, the Pirates life for me, yo ho, yo ho ;)

SARA PIRATE.jpg

  • Like 24
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Kotelle said:

20190317_014.png

Super cute look... very Italian, with the Vespa and all. Great shot. That store in the background looks to have cool stuff..??? Is it real or BD?

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Saravendi said:

Super cute look... very Italian, with the Vespa and all. Great shot. That store in the background looks to have cool stuff..??? Is it real or BD?

it is neither bd nor a real store :) just a short street with buildings

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So I've been lurking in this thread for a bit - admiring all the beautiful pixels but not posting because after struggling for so long to get my Signature body and Catwa head to fit as best I could with the neck line still visible but barely, I took a bit of a break and returned to find my body needing an update.  Doing that brought back the dreaded guillotine line. Several days of frustration later while pouring through Catwa's website I realized I needed new head too (really, I think that is still the case!)  Long story short, I failed to save what had been applied and had to start over again.  This time it worked! No neckline except in some windlight conditions.  I can live with that. :)   ...though as I sit there thinking about going to work I just realized that the neckline isn't visible in this shirt anyway.  Still, the confidence to go into the world is there now :D

 

to work or not_002.jpg

  • Like 28
Link to post
Share on other sites

Well, I did a bit of work since last time I posted in here and finally got around to replacing the Mesh body I had been using for my more Humanoid avatars .... Just need a better head and/or skins for certain things ....

I don't have a picture of the other setup at this time (it uses the default skin for the Lightstar head I am using) so here's the Dark Elf skinned variation - it's a Kitsune.

600484.jpg

Erm, also the eyes are pointing straight forward in that shot.

Also: Cripes, some of the mesh head options out there cost about as much as a month's rent of a 4096!

Edited by Solar Legion
  • Like 22
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've demo'd lots of hairs, and I mean lots of hairs. I still have about a dozen to consider, but I've looked at over fifty now, to get my look 'right'......and especially to avoid copying Miss Belinda's style...….although this is quite difficult!! haha!

This hair is Mina Aranka. My chosen hairs so far are Mina and Truth...……….., says me, sounding like a real expert...…...😍

So anyway, I'm very happy with this default look, which is now the real "Ellie", and in just eleven days!!!!!!!! Wow! I mean...Wow! I've learned something...……...😁

SL07.png

SL07A.png

  • Like 26
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, EllieNewell said:

I've demo'd lots of hairs, and I mean lots of hairs. I still have about a dozen to consider, but I've looked at over fifty now, to get my look 'right'......and especially to avoid copying Miss Belinda's style...….although this is quite difficult!! haha!

This hair is Mina Aranka. My chosen hairs so far are Mina and Truth...……….., says me, sounding like a real expert...…...😍

So anyway, I'm very happy with this default look, which is now the real "Ellie", and in just eleven days!!!!!!!! Wow! I mean...Wow! I've learned something...……...😁

SL07.png

SL07A.png

She looks great!   I just wanted to add that I am sure the issues I was having were self inflicted and the best thing that happened was making me start from scratch.  As you said "Wow, I've learned something" :D

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So my next challenge was to get the Newells all together for the first time. I figured I could use my old laptop for Salty, and open two viewers on my new laptop for me and Ellie. I couldn't find out how to open two Firestorms, so I used the SL viewer alongside Firestorm. The SL viewer was very laggy, but Firestorm was OK with both running.

I didn't do any Windlight….it was just too hands on with three girls running around......and I need some poses really!!

First image is the three of us together. Second image was when 1zzy dropped in. She's an old friend and is one of my fashion gurus. She influenced me with Ellie! Third image was when Laika came over.

I neded to work on my sliders. I can't have Ellie being better looking than me!!! :$

SL21.png

SL18.png

SL17.png

Edited by BelindaN
PIctures added
  • Like 18
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BelindaN said:

So my next challenge was to get the Newells all together for the first time. I figured I could use my old laptop for Salty, and open two viewers on my new laptop for me and Ellie. I couldn't find out how to open two Firestorms, so I used the SL viewer alongside Firestorm. The SL viewer was very laggy, but Firestorm was OK with both running.

I didn't do any Windlight….it was just too hands on with three girls running around......and I need some poses really!!

 First image is the three of us together.

Yes!  need some poses to keep them all still long enough for a photo :D

Edited by Aedan Charron
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a few things , from my wishlist, for my birthday. so, of course, I had to put them on and go to take a picture.

 I found a nice tropical beach sim in Destinations

 

 

LOTD 85.1.png

  • Like 20
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...