How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 40.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

On 3/15/2019 at 6:18 PM, Saravendi said:

SARA ROBOT V.2.jpg

So I was really trying to change up my look into a kind of glam goth.... robot I guess? I just love the way it all came together. Now I need somewhere to go!!! 

Wow. This is really wild, Sara! Very cool! (And sort of the anti-Neph!)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, Angelina String said:

Wow, just WOW!

All the tech - DoF, tint, composition etc. - spot on, but that's not the point... The pose, the expression, the ambience, the... Man, wow - just WOW!

3 hours ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Great. Perfectly real. Love.

Thanks, both! Serendipity: sometimes stuff just comes together. But this really does mean a lot coming from two people whose pics I admire so much.

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

I just realized this is the same diner, maybe the same table.

Yep, even same table I think, but in opposite chair. Maybe we're chatting while complaining about the crappy coffee?

• Like 1
51 minutes ago, LaskyaClaren said:

"And maybe she's even right. Maybe there will be another Alt Party. But I wanted to go to this one! Selfish cow.

Oh well. Anyway . . . thanks for a being a good listener. 

. . . 

So, um . . . when do you get off work?"

At-the-Hangout_Blank.png

Ah-ha!  I suspected you were taking a picture when I popped in then out lol.

• Like 5
10 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Wow. This is really wild, Sara! Very cool! (And sort of the anti-Neph!)

Thanks! The look was really fun to put together and is very eclectic for me.... Fairytale Hair from Boudoir, these robot legs, Goth skin, the sexy corset... Personally I was needing to do something very different for my virtual soul. However, based on the “likes”, I’m not sure that everyone liked Sara going off script.. :S 

BTW- I love Neph, just for the record @Orwar ;) - just sayin

Just now I was thinking that maybe I can translate this look to my Alt????? Hummm;) 

14 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Diner-Breakfast-B&W - Blank.png

This, my girlfriend, is amazing! Capturing  your inner emotions is a huge goal I strive for and you just crush it every time! 

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, Saravendi said:

Thanks! The look was really fun to put together and is very eclectic for me.... Fairytale Hair from Boudoir, these robot legs, Goth skin, the sexy corset... I was needing to go abit “off script”. However, I’m not sure that everyone liked Sara going off script...  based on the likes :S 

I did see Scylla's comment earlier and was about to go on a long-winded rant about how the expression 'Anti-Neph' was inaccurate; I'd rather describe it as either a caricature - or simply as something of a similar nature but very different. Your look in that shot reminds me of something I'd identify as an amalgamation of styles; it makes me think of the sort of 'Black Friday' Goths who does the whole 'cake-foundation' (not saying that in a derogatory sense) and, uh, whatever-it's-called-in-English hair (the sort of, brushing it the 'wrong way', thingy. I can't even remember the Swedish word at present!). Don't get me wrong, I dig that style, and I really enjoyed your picture - but that's not Neph's style. Neph, too, is an amalgamation of 'things I like', there's Goth, there's metal, there's cyberpunk, there's Victorian fashion, there's various latex and leather fetishes, and there's punk. I've -tried- to make a look for her, many times, of a sort of either Cyberpunk or Clockwork gynoid - but I've been unable to find something that appeals to me; it's a pretty niche look so the resources available are pretty limited. And whenever a creator decides to make something like that, it's a bloody Gacha.

... And that was me trying 'not to do a long-winded rant'. Go me.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Orwar said:

uh, whatever-it's-called-in-English hair (the sort of, brushing it the 'wrong way', thingy. I can't even remember the Swedish word at present!).

the word you're looking for is " teasing".  You take the comb,  and tease the hair into a rat's nest,  take another chunk of hair and repeat.  then, you smooth it out later. lol 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, Catrie said:

the word you're looking for is " teasing".  You take the comb,  and tease the hair into a rat's nest,  take another chunk of hair and repeat.  then, you smooth it out later. lol 

Oh. Yeah, we call it 'tupera', so it wasn't anywhere close. 

I let a class mate do that to my hair in high school, once. Not for me. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, Saravendi said:

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

I did see Scylla's comment earlier and was about to go on a long-winded rant about how the expression 'Anti-Neph' was inaccurate

/me coughs

Just to clarify, all that I really meant was that Neph habitually wears black, and Sara here was wearing white. So, sort of black cyberpunk vs. white cyberpunk?

Anyhoooooooo . . .

• Like 3
  • Haha 1