How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 hours ago, ChinRey said:

I got tired of receiving and declining a Maitreya update every time I logged on and every time I changed outfit and replacing the mesh bodies of all the outfits would have taken ages so last week I deleted them all and started anew

It took me a few times to finally get My Outfits working the way I want.

Step 1: Make a base outfit.  Everything that is common to all outfits.  Start with the basic 4, skin, hair base, shape and system eyes.  Add mesh body parts -- I left off hair since it will change with outfits.  I included my AO and the HUDS for body and head.  I did include an Omega relay HUD with the base.  I save this outfit as !Base.

Step 2: Wear the parts you want to make an outfit with.  Leave any appliers attached.  When wearing the outfit later you can detached the appliers along with unwanted HUDS after you are dressed. Do not save yet.

Step 3: Right-click !Base and remove.

Step 4: Save outfit.

Step 5: Go to My Outfits folder where you saved in step 4 and delete the basic 4 links; those being the 4, skin, hair base, shape and system eyes.

Any body update is then applied to one folder.  Want a new head?  Only update the one folder.

Getting dressed takes two actions tho.  First, wear the !Base but chose "replace all."  Then right-click and add the outfit you want.  You can also now make multiple bases.  One for human and one for neko, for example, where the basic size, shape and AO are distinctly different .... and share the outfits between them!

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

It took me a few times to finally get My Outfits working the way I want.

Step 2: Wear the parts you want to make an outfit with.  Leave any appliers attached.  When wearing the outfit later you can detached the appliers along with unwanted HUDS after you are dressed. Do not save yet.

That doesn't work for me. I'm not going to mess around with those appliers each and every time I change outfit, so one mesh body for each out fit that uses a mesh body it is.

• Like 1

After endless tweaking of facial details, I have FINALLY gotten this brand new GA.EG head (yes, temptation won!) into some kind of shape that mostly captures Sagadin's somewhat sweet, but also badass nature as an anarchist (with a lower case "a") of mixed Czech and Japanese descent who has been wandering around this parallel universe for a few months looking for trouble and sometimes finding some. :)

Now where can I go??

saga-036.jpg

saga-035.jpg

• Like 14