How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

6 minutes ago, Talligurl said:

Maybe I could push it out with my combine.

Years ago, I attended "Combine Night" at our county fair's annual demolition derby. It was like watching turtles mate. The crowd yelled "boring" through the entire ordeal. "School Bus Night" always gets a good reception from the students in the crowd. And, if you've ever looked closely at a school bus, and if your demo derbies are like ours, where everyone drives backwards, you'll see that the only way to take out a school bus is with a broadside blow. You can hit one with the tail and in the tail until the cows come home and they're not gonna care.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, EleanorsRigby said:

I am an adult... mostly.

bazinga_001.thumb.png.756355cc55438323b00336cd27b4ff9c.png

The costume alone deserves an aww.  But the cute avatar holding a Bazinga sign!  That's a double awww if I ever saw one!

:SwingingFriends:

[ETA]

Your walls look like my office.  Blank. 

Edited by Rhonda Huntress
  • Like 4

Just also want to add that I love this thread and looking at all your wonderful pictures makes me want to be friends with ALL of you!  lol

I love sl photography, someday I will be better at it but I am getting there.  lol

as I said stuck in rl at the moment and cant post a pic but I do have some at Arie in Wonderland

but will take one from today, tonight.  lol  if that makes sense!

Edited by Arielle Simondsen
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Arielle Simondsen said:

ok that is a wicked pic!

I am loving these.  will have to post something when I get home tonight and can take a pic.  trapped in rl at the moment!  LOL

Thanks. I liked it to. Then my.secondlife worked again, I looked at all the pictures in there...  Wonder why all those people don't post here, some are really awesome. 

Now I just keep looking for nice places to take pictures and can't find them. And if I find one, then an hour looking for the best light... 

Back to freebie hunting, way easier.

• Like 2

OH LOOK I DID ANOTHER THING Except I didn't edit it in MS paint this time.

EDIT: Fun fact, I managed to hit 0.3 frames per second to get this shot.

EDIT 2: %&^$&*%#^@(%(# I forgot to change the quality of the trees and terrain.

NO_001.png

Edited by Marth Coberts
  • Like 5

42 minutes ago, AnnistynSL said:

Now I just keep looking for nice places to take pictures and can't find them. And if I find one, then an hour looking for the best light... 

I've started browsing the Destinations for places to not only explore but use for pictures.

• Like 4