How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

This is me earlier today, trying to figure out how to fit the piano into the new the club (that’s taking forever to finish btw)... Errr... I’m thinking maybe I’ll put in a stage and buy a bunch of instrument like drums, and find players, and a singr.... never mind... whew 😥... my ADD is acting up again... DJ is fine.
SAra at the club.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 28

From the dance at Momo's.....no colour editing or light editing on these. Two were cropped, the other is a screen shot. First image is Saskia and I with a front projector light.

The other two are me being me........ ;)

SL0120.jpg

SL0113.jpg

SL0112.jpg

• Like 26

2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I am finding these really just a lot of fun to do.

Credits below the fold!

Fashion-8-Blank.thumb.jpg.2a2c2cf9b2c03f115a0f5b62cde6ebce.jpg

Pare - Yuki Harajuku Girl Dress
Essenz - Mallorca (Ankle Bracelets)
Essenz - Mallorca (Heels)
LuluB! - Valhalla (Makeup)

There definitely is something fun about assembling a "set" for a photo. The favourite one of my own was actually with the photo booth and a friend who suggested we do it after talking about something from real life. It took me absolutely ages and took my mind off real life current events for a few hours. Maybe doing photos like this is a form of meditation? Certainly gets the grey matter thinking though, doesn't it?

I love looking at everybody's photos, sometimes wondering what they're thinking and feeling behind their computer screens. 

• Like 5