How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 37.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

That look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam...

A recent release from Vice X #ADORED at their mainstore. Lovely to see more male-specific eye makeup on the grid! Full credits here.

49932495647_b3fdfc4487_h.jpg

• Like 28
Posted (edited)

This is me earlier today, trying to figure out how to fit the piano into the new the club (that’s taking forever to finish btw)... Errr... I’m thinking maybe I’ll put in a stage and buy a bunch of instrument like drums, and find players, and a singr.... never mind... whew 😥... my ADD is acting up again... DJ is fine.
SAra at the club.jpg

Edited by Saravendi
  • Like 28
Posted (edited)

Roaming around different events on one monitor, reading FB on another, only to find Black Dragon had an update?? I don't know why I missed that. Took this in 12K, then downscaled. 

snapshot_01_014.png

Edited by Nastasha Szaberwick
  • Like 30
9 hours ago, MrsSeren said:

Honey; who shrunk the nekos??? Taken at Once upon a time as Sneak wifey and Seren go off exploring together.

honey, who shrunk the nekos_001.png

Oooo, I totally adore this! ❤️ Did a miniature thang myself here once, but this is much better!! 👍

• Like 3
12 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

That look in your eyes is so familiar a gleam...

A recent release from Vice X #ADORED at their mainstore. Lovely to see more male-specific eye makeup on the grid! Full credits here.

49932495647_b3fdfc4487_h.jpg

is that a gold tooth?

• Haha 1

I am finding these really just a lot of fun to do.

Credits below the fold!

Fashion-8-Blank.thumb.jpg.2a2c2cf9b2c03f115a0f5b62cde6ebce.jpg

Pare - Yuki Harajuku Girl Dress
Essenz - Mallorca (Ankle Bracelets)
Essenz - Mallorca (Heels)
LuluB! - Valhalla (Makeup)

• Like 27

From the dance at Momo's.....no colour editing or light editing on these. Two were cropped, the other is a screen shot. First image is Saskia and I with a front projector light.

The other two are me being me........ ;)

SL0120.jpg

SL0113.jpg

SL0112.jpg

• Like 26
2 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I am finding these really just a lot of fun to do.

Credits below the fold!

Fashion-8-Blank.thumb.jpg.2a2c2cf9b2c03f115a0f5b62cde6ebce.jpg

Pare - Yuki Harajuku Girl Dress
Essenz - Mallorca (Ankle Bracelets)
Essenz - Mallorca (Heels)
LuluB! - Valhalla (Makeup)

There definitely is something fun about assembling a "set" for a photo. The favourite one of my own was actually with the photo booth and a friend who suggested we do it after talking about something from real life. It took me absolutely ages and took my mind off real life current events for a few hours. Maybe doing photos like this is a form of meditation? Certainly gets the grey matter thinking though, doesn't it?

I love looking at everybody's photos, sometimes wondering what they're thinking and feeling behind their computer screens. 

• Like 5