How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

SHOE SALE HEADS-UP! Ladies (and gents wearing female bodies with/without flat chest options) there's a huge sale ongoing at Pure Poison. Tons of shoes, plus some clothing items. L$1 to L$100 MP search link here.

I rushed to the MP and almost every freakin item I clicked on to buy had the banner "You purchased this item on......"  Apparently I have a bad memory for what I've already bought -- and apparently I have already bought all the ones that I want - probably at a more normal price.  *sigh*

Thanks for the notice though.  :)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Wow you guys are killing it with wonderful pictures in here today!! I am fighting hard against my urge to quote every post... must not spam the thread... must not.. 

1 hour ago, Panteleeva said:

Snapshot_001.png

Very beautiful!!

23 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Shallow Water

Choke me in the shallow water before I get to deep.
~ Edie Brikell

The shine on your skin here is really amazing. So, so good!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I rushed to the MP and almost every freakin item I clicked on to buy had the banner "You purchased this item on......"  Apparently I have a bad memory for what I've already bought -- and apparently I have already bought all the ones that I want - probably at a more normal price.  *sigh*

Thanks for the notice though.  :)

Pure Poison had a similar sale a few months ago in their inworld store.  I think I bought everything I liked from them then.

• Like 3

Inspired by the wickedly awesome scifi stuff just posted by taisiyakarpenko and VictoriaGrwd, I felt the bug again too, and wanted to do something scify-y as well. :) Won't be as slick as theirs, of course, but that has never deterred me before. 😁 It's a mite dystopian: SL, 2049.

Trivia: the large city skytower, behind the gap in the wall, as it were, is actually taken from a shot of the Citadel (Mass Effect). I call it "Approaching the City."

2049b.thumb.png.1cf1142f45b4fe21313a046286f23dfa.png

Edited by kiramanell
Removed a few squigglies towards the cityscape
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 1