How does your avatar look today ?

• Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

I find it very entertaining to switch my looks according to my mood. I woke up one day and decided to change my shape into a more petite and "model" look.   Before (with Genesis Lab bento head):

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

SHOE SALE HEADS-UP! Ladies (and gents wearing female bodies with/without flat chest options) there's a huge sale ongoing at Pure Poison. Tons of shoes, plus some clothing items. L$1 to L$100 MP search link here.

I rushed to the MP and almost every freakin item I clicked on to buy had the banner "You purchased this item on......"  Apparently I have a bad memory for what I've already bought -- and apparently I have already bought all the ones that I want - probably at a more normal price.  *sigh*

Thanks for the notice though.  :)

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
13 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Shallow Water

Choke me in the shallow water before I get to deep.
~ Edie Brikell

'Deep' in every sense of the word. Deep, dark, and good. 👍

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow you guys are killing it with wonderful pictures in here today!! I am fighting hard against my urge to quote every post... must not spam the thread... must not.. 

1 hour ago, Panteleeva said:

Snapshot_001.png

Very beautiful!!

23 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

Shallow Water

Choke me in the shallow water before I get to deep.
~ Edie Brikell

The shine on your skin here is really amazing. So, so good!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I rushed to the MP and almost every freakin item I clicked on to buy had the banner "You purchased this item on......"  Apparently I have a bad memory for what I've already bought -- and apparently I have already bought all the ones that I want - probably at a more normal price.  *sigh*

Thanks for the notice though.  :)

Pure Poison had a similar sale a few months ago in their inworld store.  I think I bought everything I liked from them then.

• Like 3
Posted (edited)

Inspired by the wickedly awesome scifi stuff just posted by taisiyakarpenko and VictoriaGrwd, I felt the bug again too, and wanted to do something scify-y as well. :) Won't be as slick as theirs, of course, but that has never deterred me before. 😁 It's a mite dystopian: SL, 2049.

Trivia: the large city skytower, behind the gap in the wall, as it were, is actually taken from a shot of the Citadel (Mass Effect). I call it "Approaching the City."

2049b.thumb.png.1cf1142f45b4fe21313a046286f23dfa.png

Edited by kiramanell
Removed a few squigglies towards the cityscape
  • Like 24
  • Thanks 1
3 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Guess who's been at the cyber punk fair ;)

Snapshot_1194psx.thumb.jpg.3cc59dad09baf3b57ba7569983d184d0.jpg

This is classic Victorian age styling ;)

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Let me tell you something...

Vendetta for Man Cave, plus Ascend for FaMESHed. And - given that Skell has a nice cold beer in-hand - this one also counts for this week's Friday night snap. ;) Full credits  here.

49923640713_a6bfd67f26_h.jpg

• Like 28