How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

ANOTHER bikini picture? I think I might have a problem.. :o 

I really love how this picture turned out. I’ve been trying something new with my editing schemes & I seem to have found something that’s clicked. 

Aaand I’m going to be super cheeky & link my new up & finally running Flickr. It would mean the world to me if you guys would follow me. I’ll follow back of course & fave your pics daily. \0/

AF15C567-12A9-4A5B-9389-E6DD9D3F7927.jpeg

• Like 28

11 hours ago, Amanda Dallin said:

Great looking pic.

Where did you get that outfit?  

I'm always looking for 18th century clothes for the guys in my navy. 

Right. Like, someone dressed like that is going to come within 100 yards of a capstan.

He's the guy who arrives on deck in a cloud of perfumed snuff, and angrily demands that the captain see to it that the ship stop rolling right this moment!

Macaroni-Blank.thumb.jpg.4112b5c30529be16573399cd4de31458.jpg

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Right. Like, someone dressed like that is going to come within 100 yards of a capstan.

He's the guy who arrives on deck in a cloud of perfumed snuff, and angrily demands that the captain see to it that the ship stop rolling right this moment!

Macaroni-Blank.thumb.jpg.4112b5c30529be16573399cd4de31458.jpg

Even in the navy of a republic, ship captains seldom touch a capstan.  They give the order to their first officer who then passes it to a bosun who then orders the seamen to touch the capstan.  Captains are expected to look like gentlemen (and ladies in SL) even if they aren't.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Eva Knoller said:

On location at hi-cafe. I went a bit crazy on the post-processing with this one. The hair is a new release from Truth that I was not loving in the ad, but had to have once I tried it on.

This looks so real, it's unreal. 🏆❤️ Amazing work, once again! And your hair is amazeballs!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Why, I didn't recognize you there without your beard. 😜

Seriously, though, nice avi!

Because whilst Neph was dollying herself up and posing in front of the camera, the beardy guy was out back trying to get her furniture in through the door!

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

2 hours ago, BelindaSalt said:

I never realised that Shibari was so Arty. I hope this image satisfies the forum rules.........the angle covers everything!

SL0131.jpg

Gives me cramp in my calves just looking at this - tastefully done though, I have to say!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1