How does your avatar look today ?

9 hours ago, InventedSuicide said:

Me & my best friend Pixie 🥰

611186D5-0C90-4932-A172-24D4CC346C12.jpeg

1C9B7F18-1031-425F-944A-8F37020A956A.jpeg

You really have a very photographic eye! Same as with the photo you uploaded yesterday (feet first); unusual angles, beautiful vibrant colors, and an adorable front-shot of your avi in the second picture to boot. ❤️

• Like 7
  • Replies 36.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my current avatar. She's an Usagi Child ^.^  

i was wondering around a SIM one day, and some dude private messaged me tellin' me he loved my look... he was very polite and kind, asked me to stop running and turn my AO off for him, so i did... the

Not a GREAT picture but i was working on this avi last night. :3 I'm obsessed with my face.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

You really have a very photographic eye! Same as with the photo you uploaded yesterday (feet first); unusual angles, beautiful vibrant colors, and an adorable front-shot of your avi in the second picture to boot. ❤️

Eeek thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

I had a few issues with my buttons this morning. Need more coffee...😛

49939904936_7c798ef3f6_b.jpg

That's just superb. Glad I'm not the only one that struggles with buttons some days. Looking super-cute. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

That's just superb. Glad I'm not the only one that struggles with buttons some days. Looking super-cute. 

Thanks Marigold! 

• Like 3
9 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

I had a few issues with my buttons this morning. Need more coffee...😛

49939904936_7c798ef3f6_b.jpg

Hehe, love the button thing! ❤️ And dat avi pose! Could she be more beguiling!?! 😍

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, Jet Dallas said:

Today I decided to look a bit different...

I say! What a jolly day for a stroll.

Yep, yep, yep. I've got to get myself one of these adorbable Dinkies avatars.

Your background and lighting - and that plane timing it perfectly into your shot - all good. 

• Like 5
8 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Tali did good! 👍 Really love how the light falls behind her. I'll have to remember that.

And that Passer un mauvais quart d'heure! pose is awesome! (yes, apparently, we're doing French now!)

Not to single out Tali for praise (because truthfully there are so many people here whose work I love and admire, and whose contributions -- technically "proficient" or not -- I value) . . .

Tali is a wonderful photographer in every way, but what I most like, and envy, about her pics is her composition. This one, for instance, or the famous "Cow Kissing My Toes While I Lounge in a Bathtub" one, or another she did that was just taken at a store, I think, showing her framed through a series of receding doors, with a bit of dusty haze and a beautifully ambient colouring. I sometimes look at her compositions and wonder "how did she even get that visual idea"?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1