How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, kiramanell said:

You really have a very photographic eye! Same as with the photo you uploaded yesterday (feet first); unusual angles, beautiful vibrant colors, and an adorable front-shot of your avi in the second picture to boot. ❤️

Eeek thank you so much ❤️❤️❤️

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Jet Dallas said:

Today I decided to look a bit different...

I say! What a jolly day for a stroll.

Yep, yep, yep. I've got to get myself one of these adorbable Dinkies avatars.

Your background and lighting - and that plane timing it perfectly into your shot - all good. 

• Like 5

8 hours ago, kiramanell said:

Tali did good! 👍 Really love how the light falls behind her. I'll have to remember that.

And that Passer un mauvais quart d'heure! pose is awesome! (yes, apparently, we're doing French now!)

Not to single out Tali for praise (because truthfully there are so many people here whose work I love and admire, and whose contributions -- technically "proficient" or not -- I value) . . .

Tali is a wonderful photographer in every way, but what I most like, and envy, about her pics is her composition. This one, for instance, or the famous "Cow Kissing My Toes While I Lounge in a Bathtub" one, or another she did that was just taken at a store, I think, showing her framed through a series of receding doors, with a bit of dusty haze and a beautifully ambient colouring. I sometimes look at her compositions and wonder "how did she even get that visual idea"?

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, kiramanell said:

You really have a very photographic eye! Same as with the photo you uploaded yesterday (feet first); unusual angles, beautiful vibrant colors, and an adorable front-shot of your avi in the second picture to boot. ❤️

LOL. I just realized that was Pixie in that second image, as you have blonde hair too, she does not. 😜 THAT is how blonde *I* am. 😬

• Like 1
  • Haha 1