How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Seicher Rae said:

I love the photo, but but but... yeah was giggling at the hand placement.

I have noticed that many male poses seem to have similar hand placement.  Do men really need to adjust that frequently?

The things we ponder sometimes.

• Haha 8

2 hours ago, BeautifulXu said:

yes.

I don't know what viewer you use, but there are a ton of SL photography tutorials on YouTube. 

In order to take a photo for free, you will need to save it to your computer (and not your SL inventory). If you save it to your inventory, it will cost L$10. 

• Like 1

I wish I could take photo like you @Scylla Rhiadra 😍

But I need to find a proper place for make experiment and a sandbox is not exactly what I imagine for doing it, I don't' feel comfortable.

So this is my idea of a guide of stylish, I hope you enjoy.. in that case I'll going on

lately this is one of my favorite dress 😊

otufitR-1.jpg

Edited by manoji Yachvili
  • Like 27

3 minutes ago, manoji Yachvili said:

I wish I could take photo like you @Scylla Rhiadra 😍

But I need to find a proper place for make experiment and a sandbox is not exactly what I imagine for doing it, I don't' feel comfortable.

So this is my idea of a guide of stylish, I hope you enjoy.. in that case I'll going on

lately this is one of my favorite dress 😊

otufitR-1.jpg

That's absolutely professionally done and looks great ... the clothes too!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Oh dear. Yes. Sorry (not sorry) for the recent mer spam. I'm just really enjoying the underwater parts of Fantasy Faire. I don't recall a past Faire where so many sims did so much for underwater. I really, really miss my old underwater home, and these regions at the Faire just make me want a new one. (Must win lottery first.) So, anyway, here's another:

The Lamented Fens 050220_001.jpg

ETA: For some reason underwater makes my Black Dragon if-y. As in shutting down. But... the light, luminosity and color depths, I just gotta.

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 25

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I have noticed that many male poses seem to have similar hand placement.  Do men really need to adjust that frequently?

The things we ponder sometimes.

I was recently reliably informed that it does depend on how reliable the underwear is! Apparently things can get tangled up in boxer shorts, even though perhaps they are seen as cooler for the testicles and cooler as a fashion statement undergarment.

Who knew?

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, CharlotteStargazer said:

Daily Routine_001.png

Get out of my bedroom! 

Seriously - you have very good taste. I chose that colour for my bedroom walls, and that furniture also. I love the poses, particularly the blusher brush option. And I took all the jumpers and folded clothes out of the cupboard too - well, they took themselves out and somehow got embedded in my bedroom wall (note to self: I must stop rezzing when I am sleepwalking). 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Marigold Devin said:

Get out of my bedroom! 

Seriously - you have very good taste. I chose that colour for my bedroom walls, and that furniture also. I love the poses, particularly the blusher brush option. And I took all the jumpers and folded clothes out of the cupboard too - well, they took themselves out and somehow got embedded in my bedroom wall (note to self: I must stop rezzing when I am sleepwalking). 

I love the colour picker for the new Linden homes!  And since you've got that same colour and furniture, I can say you've got great taste too :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1