How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

5 hours ago, MirandaBowers said:

What is that decor piece on the wall in the back? I NEED it 

lol, well . . . it's really just a transparent prim with the Paris silhouette on one face, and a couple of projectors (red and blue) casting light and shadow onto the screen behind. I made it myself from an image I just might possibly have *cough* found on the internetz.

I've sent you a copy of the silhouette, with the two projectors attached (they can be made visible/invisible by saying "show" or "hide" in local chat), as well as another version with the "shadow" baked onto another transparent prim just behind the first, in case you don't use ALM: you can just place them against any wall or surface. I've also sent you copies of the textures, so you can fiddle with them yourself. All the bits and pieces are copy/mod, but let me know if you have any questions about it!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

Totally worth fighting all the freebie hunters to get into Fameshed just for this bikini from Baiastice. I rarely get fatpacks but I made an exception this time.

1092022351_KiniSmall.thumb.png.646c6a679b6cfcda60269ec7cb7057d3.png

/me hands you a big fluffy towel to wrap up in... you look cold.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

/me hands you a big fluffy towel to wrap up in... you look cold.

"Oh no , you don't ...  never cool off what's supposed to stay hot , you half-a-seafruit ..... " :|

/me snatches the towel out of your hands, grabs the hose and soaks you with water.

Edited by TDD123
  • Haha 4

10 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Here's another older piece -- and again, an early mesh acquisition that I really like: the TBT blazer and "Live Life" tee. It only comes in standard sizing, but it fits pretty well.

Credits below!

Model-6-Blank.thumb.png.4fb8e81ce406564a048a383794a4ecb2.png

The Bubblegum Tree - Blazer T-Shirt Live Life
Rebellious Rose - Boyfriend Jeans
::ROC:: - Erica Boot

Wow @Scylla Rhiadra, I like the drawing of the skyline of Paris in background, well done! (Well I also like the look of the woman on the foreground, but that is obvious)...

Edited by Stranger Hoxley
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

"Oh no , you don't ...  never cool off what's supposed to stay hot , you half-a-seafruit ..... " :|

/me snatches the towel out of your hands, grabs the hose and soaks you with water.

Go steady. Those fiery genitals  are going to be exploding all over again ! 😜

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Those fiery genitals  are going to be exploding all over again ! 😜

That's ok, Marigold .. as a machine I'm still brandnew,  eager to sample and still a fulll year under warranty. ;)

Edited by TDD123
  • Haha 2