How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

19 minutes ago, TDD123 said:

You, sir, cannot be saved no more from lunacy.

I also have a kitchen. Why do I have a kitchen ? I still have found no answer to it. It's non-sensical to own a purely digital kitchen. It never smells of cooking there. Why are there some many appliances for it ? Do avatars exchange recipes ? Help!! 🤪

I only decided to put one in 'cause I have a spare room in the house and may have watched a little too much of the Victorian Way lately. 😛 
(Lies, there is no such thing as watching too much.)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Absolutely gorgeous, Seicher. I particularly love how the skirt drapes around your lifted leg. (And those heels - how do you walk in those heels?! )

In SL those are called hiking boots. :)  And fortunately Seicher has better balance in SL than in RL.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, TDD123 said:

You, sir, cannot be saved no more from lunacy.

I also have a kitchen. Why do I have a kitchen ? I still have found no answer to it. It's non-sensical to own a purely digital kitchen. It never smells of cooking there. Why are there some many appliances for it ? Do avatars exchange recipes ? Help!! 🤪

Shhhhh dolls house ;) 

I love that you boys like to play dolls house.

My brother in real life put electric lighting in my real life doll house and made hotpants for my doll! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

Scylla, you are doing one of my favorite things.. post the avi with different dress, may be in the future I'll copy you

Please do: you have a wonderful sense of style, and I, for one, would be eternally grateful!

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, MirandaBowers said:

What backdrop did you use for this photo? I love how simple it is. Can you IM me a link?

Oh, I wish I could Miranda. I've actually made all my own backdrops for these fashion shots, largely because I wanted them minimalist.

The white background is a curving blank photo backdrop made by Chic Aeon, which I've resized; the luggage and tote are from Apple Fall, and the street lamp is from Backbone, slightly modified and edited by myself. The lighting effects are a combination of Windlight/EEP settings, with some strategically placed projectors.

• Like 4