How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, manoji Yachvili said:

I found short hair that I like very much,  I started a collection because I discovered that they look well on for my face 😍

shorthair-2a.jpg

O. M. G. ! ! !  THE LOOK!
Absolutely , absolutely stunning, and with a hint of Cate Blanchett - does not get better than that!

Love. It. ! ! ! 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Amanda Dallin said:

I went dancing in the 1930s last night and this is my outfit.  My friend Samantha joined me for the photo shoot. I love her hair.

609867.png

609869.png

609875.png

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your shoes from? I've been looking for a pair of heels like that lol

• Like 1

19 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Playing games...

Snapshot_5165psx.thumb.jpg.b2a96af1faabc99951b351e79bca5e43.jpg

Really wonderful pic, Taya . . . even if I'm having a hard time imagining you colour-coordinating your undies with your headset AND plush toys.

shorthair-2a.jpg

And . . . what Taya said about your look here, Manoji! This is beautiful!!!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, IvyLarae said:

If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your shoes from? I've been looking for a pair of heels like that lol

ABSOLUT CREATION (Ginger Chevalier)   the maker of the Eve body.  Their called Amanda so I had to buy them along with the matching dress which isn't in this picture but is fabulous.  They come with sizes for both Eve and Maitreya.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amanda Dallin said:

ABSOLUT CREATION (Ginger Chevalier)   the maker of the Eve body.  Their called Amanda so I had to buy them along with the matching dress which isn't in this picture but is fabulous.  They come with sizes for both Eve and Maitreya.

Awesome, thank you! ❤️ 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, manoji Yachvili said:

I found short hair that I like very much,  I started a collection because I discovered that they look well on for my face 😍

shorthair-2a.jpg

I love this hair. Where is it from, please?

• Like 5