How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, TDD123 said:

You do noitce every little detail , huh ? :D

I mean I was just wondering "what's that little ghost doing there in a white sheet with hearts ? "

For the record, let it be shown I wasn't the one who declared it "little."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 9

I'm usually a furry these days but I picked up the free Catwa head just to try it, and fell completely in love with it. No duck-lips here.

200506_002.thumb.jpg.b0f7bdf157945e68a721816ffd900284.jpg

200506_001.thumb.jpg.490feb64ed286ed9f66802a9191a0bcc.jpg

Thank you @Maitimo for the eye fix, it works perfectly.

Random question: does anyone know why, when I take a raw snapshot using Firestorm, there is always a line of black pixels along the top edge of the image?  Is there a fix for this, besides Photoshop?

• Like 24

On 5/4/2020 at 10:19 PM, Laika Ravikumar said:

49854235031_55015d2b13_k.jpg

I know this has been reposted several times already but... seriously great photo Laika! I’m trying to figure out how much post editing, if any, there’s is??? Also, where is this sim with the dead flat ocean and the lovely reflections... wow 😯! The colors, the hat, your reflections and shadow in the water... love everything about it. Any tips on how or where you took this?

~ Sara

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Seicher Rae said:

For the record, let it be shown I wasn't the one who declared it "little."

For the rec .. ? What do you mean "it" ? Might as well been Casper the little Ghost resting on his lap there.

Sjeesh.

But seriously.. we're not on trial here, right ? :|

• Haha 4

Exploring on the adult Pinewood Island... and playing with Black Dragon's Poser...

There are bumper-cars in Pinewood. 

49860789338_a381e1f0ad_k.jpg

Used Photoshop to improve and add shadows.

Nal @ Pinewood Island II

Click to get to the full size image.

I ended up using both BD's DoF and PS's Field blur to get the blur effect I wanted.

• Like 25

2 hours ago, Saravendi said:

I know this has been reposted several times already but... seriously great photo Laika! I’m trying to figure out how much post editing, if any, there’s is??? Also, where is this sim with the dead flat ocean and the lovely reflections... wow 😯! The colors, the hat, your reflections and shadow in the water... love everything about it. Any tips on how or where you took this?

~ Sara

Hi Sara no post editing without being online cant remember which beach it was but it would not have made any difference as the effect is from water windlight Kit-mirror and taken on full graphics. Also messed with the windlight as well. Lucky shot actually only took one and then had to go back to RL. Thanks

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Here's my shape for the new Freya Bento Catwa Head. 😄 Still working on it. 🙂 You can get free bom/ Bakes on Mesh skins at amara beauty. there are three of them. :)brielle, Madelyn and Ivy. 🙂 I think i was wearing madelyn. 😄

new bubblegumandcandy avatar girl_001.jpg

new bubblegumandcandy avatar girl_003.jpg

Edited by Jaide Beck
  • Like 20

5 hours ago, InventedSuicide said:

My hair base decided it wanted to start acting up and I couldn’t be bothered to try and fix it again so I decided hey, I’ll go full black!

What do you guys think of my new hair colour? :x

4DCCEFD8-4D02-46E0-8E01-F5FF049D4D55.jpeg

Love that 'Come hither!' pose! ❤️ (Or were you just drying your nails?! 😋)

Draggy day of real life chores, broken up with some nostalgia tripping. I loved those old Photo Me booths - at the time I thought they gave out over-exposed horror photos, but I found a bunch of them while tidying during lock down and went on a tremendous nostalgia trip. 

nostalgia tripping 3.jpg

nostalgia tripping.jpg

• Like 24

That day when just as I was doing the last fiddling with photo sliders the region shakes and does a restart. Nooooooooooooooo. Thankfully BD doesn't lose everything with a shutdown.

Gidgy Adagio did such a good job with Queensgarden for Fantasy Faire.

Queensgarden 050620-2_001.jpg

Queensgarden 050620-2_002.jpg

raw screenshots

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 32