How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

1 hour ago, Seicher Rae said:

Here's the full shot of the cropped head shot I posted yesterday, minus the offending nipple (ow). I basically like this shot but wish I would have spent longer with the lighting...

kintsugi 022820_001 PG.png

I really like this shot, and I find the body application of this artform very intriguing. If you wanted to work more on it, and had the time, I'd like to see more.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

I really like this shot, and I find the body application of this artform very intriguing. If you wanted to work more on it, and had the time, I'd like to see more.

I have a thing for high contrast and square formats. When you add the gorgeous (I can say that, I didn't make it) tattoo of the kintsugi, it is a pretty good bet I'll be doing more of these. I usually take more than one version of a shot, but this time it was interrupted (which is why I didn't realize the camera rotated a tad to reveal the dreaded nip slip). Thank you for your kind words. :)

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 4

Demoing on the alt... I recalled someone on the forum mentioning this economical mesh AV and decided to check it out. First picture is our pre-mesh days. Second pic is Vertigo with a demo mesh all-in-one av plus some cheap elf ears. Same skin as before... it all went on as bom when I attached the av. Using the default shape, I did some minor alterations around the eyes & mouth and thickened/fattened the body just a little.

Snapshot_456.png

Snapshot_2197.png

• Like 28

3 hours ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

Your wine appears to be talking to you.

"Hmmmahh… everything will be better in the morning... I promise."

More like:

"You deffenetly can dance and sing... you shoud sing a bit louder." 

"Nahhh he is much better looking then you think you will see in the morning." 

"Did you meet my cousin from the South? Oi Moonshine came here a little bit I have somebody how want to meet you." 

"You totally not going to be sick on yourself if you have one more glasses of wine... you know what make it two." 

"You know what I think you should call up your ex." 

"The best thing what you can do now is online shopping." 

"When was the last time I gave you a bad advise? You can't remember it. Literally you can't remember anything and that's a good thing." 

Edited by Zzevir
There is a more
  • Haha 8

Sitting in my houseboat, drinking coffee and listening to tunes, theoretically working on my computer. (Sometimes SL and RL blur.) The  RL digital art in the background is by one of my oldest SL friends, the Dutch artist Rob Barber. I want this shirt in RL, as I adore overly long sleeves. SR gets all the good sh*t.

ETA: You can't see it too well but the laptop display is a RL screenshot of my SL kitchen. :) META!!!

houseboat 030120_001.png

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 33

11 hours ago, momomoonusagi said:

03.01.20 | Titania V

Amazing everything!

10 hours ago, MiakisTheUsagi said:

Snapshot_004.thumb.png.a65fb76012df7ebbde489e9eef2c60cb.png

I’m loving this new direction for your Avi!!! Really fun to watch the transformation 

8 hours ago, Catrie said:

Day61

Spectacular 

5 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

Dyscalculia...

49607110607_dbd9a43cd9_h.jpg

This is a work of Art IMHO

4 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

kintsugi 022820_001 PG.png

Love this 💕 

1 hour ago, Orwar said:

Dancing with the Devil in the Pale Moonlight

Just amazing posts all in 24 hrs time! I think this is an entire (almost) repost page! No wonder!!! Love 💕  Love ❤️ everyone’s posts! Couldn’t include all of my favs here but great work!!! 

~ S

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

ToxiBPP.thumb.jpg.eb60e2f55f4cef1ba62ecce14f526221.jpg

Thanks to BOM, Mr. Cator eventually got a final minor touch-up in the shape of that unobtrusive leftover of a scar. Depending on the story to be told, it either relates to an act of bravery during his law enforcement career ... or to that unfortunate and less glorious moment of running his car straight into a tree. But nobody will ever know, except for himself and the first responding paramedic, who happens to have that major crush on him. 😘

Edited by Lillith Hapmouche
  • Like 29