How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I went shopping and stupidly went to Hextraordinary.  Bad decisions were made.  If people start to randomly get pygmy goats and little unicorns (among other things) from me, enjoy. lol   I did pick up this jacket at Cynful, before I went there.  I also went to Anthem last night and got new skin, eyeshadow and lipstick. lol  Changes needed to be made!!  My wallet is now very, very sad. lol 

Day4

• Like 20

30 minutes ago, GoSpeed Racer said:

Took the dive for a mesh head and this is what I've done so far! I can certainly say that the skin really makes the face and can accommodate changes beneath it. That being said, I think my eyes and mouth can use a bit more tweaking.

System vs Mesh head.jpg

OMG Go, that's gorgeous! And really pretty close to your old look!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, GoSpeed Racer said:

Took the dive for a mesh head and this is what I've done so far! I can certainly say that the skin really makes the face and can accommodate changes beneath it. That being said, I think my eyes and mouth can use a bit more tweaking.

System vs Mesh head.jpg

I like it.  If you are trying to match your System look, then yeah, the eyes need to be a bit larger and "maybe" the nose a bit skinnier - not sure on the nose because the second picture is a slightly closer view than the first.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, TatianaNikolay said:

A little 90s grunge rock look. Everything but the hair and jeans are at Anthem lol.

Ah grunge .. syms sah lerng ergo

sFvGrwH.jpg.d90fe3c60ca3bd2c3e1afa613d60b053.jpg

Congrats !

anyvedder.jpg.62d275fbb7f4c0666f47e614ce814250.jpg

Here's your complimentary mug.

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I like it.  If you are trying to match your System look, then yeah, the eyes need to be a bit larger and "maybe" the nose a bit skinnier - not sure on the nose because the second picture is a slightly closer view than the first.

@GoSpeed Racer I think the new look is fantastic. Really close to your original system so you really haven't gone to far over the edge into looking different.

But, I'll differ from Lil on the nose. Personally, I like the width being wider. It gives a more unique look to your face so you don't look like every other person wearing that same mesh head. Especially if you're going for a more ethnic look, which clearly it seems you are. I love how your appearance has a more mature, soulful look now. Well done!

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

@GoSpeed Racer I think the new look is fantastic. Really close to your original system so you really haven't gone to far over the edge into looking different.

But, I'll differ from Lil on the nose. Personally, I like the width being wider. It gives a more unique look to your face so you don't look like every other person wearing that same mesh head. Especially if you're going for a more ethnic look, which clearly it seems you are. I love how your appearance has a more mature, soulful look now. Well done!

I like the new look.  The comment about the nose was totally in the context of "if trying to match the System look".  I think it looks good the way it is, but do think it looks a bit wider than the System face.  So the comment about the width really only applies if she was wanting to match the System as close as possible.

• Like 5

Neph moved, got -extremely- lucky with the bestest location possible. Built a patio and parking spot for the house, and a little garden wall around the patio!

Snapshot_112.thumb.png.f699d483210cb612a27a0f677d231454.png

• Like 21

1 minute ago, Amanda Dallin said:

Very nice house but itsn't it a bit "vanilla" for Neph?

That's the point. No one expects a suburban vampire!

.. And the uh, non-vanilla things I keep hidden in a safe place!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4