How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

15 hours ago, AylarL said:

Aaaahhh - everytime (almost) I log in, I do NOT like my looks and I end up with a new head and a new skin 😫

genusstrong.thumb.jpg.d0521d975d2c9a29c703dcd80a56c34b.jpg

Genus Strong with Session "Liv" skin this time, wonder how long this last😟

This has a very realistic look to it.  Oh, I've had problems with mesh heads too.  My first head I bought a Genesis head and the only skins that work for that head have to be by Genesis and the tinting is terrible with Genesis skins (bright face; super dark neck).  The next head I bought was Catwa Strawberry.  I bought the Genesis Head thinking I could wear any skin from all kinds of makers which isn't true.  And, I thought the Strawberry head was fully modifiable which it isn't.  I've had troubles too.  I like Strawberry Catwa but when I save up enough money I want to buy the Catwa Catya head as there are so many shapes for Catya it seems very versatile.  It's not easy making a mesh avatar.  :(  Hope you find what you are looking for soon.

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, AylarL said:

Aaaahhh - everytime (almost) I log in, I do NOT like my looks and I end up with a new head and a new skin 😫

genusstrong.thumb.jpg.d0521d975d2c9a29c703dcd80a56c34b.jpg

Genus Strong with Session "Liv" skin this time, wonder how long this last😟

That is a very pretty head and look dont know why you would not be happy with it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Lillith Hapmouche said:

What exactly stops you from tweaking your shape(s) for that Strawberry head?

Oh, the teeth and the eyes...sometimes a break in the mesh occurs...the eyes have trouble opening and closing if I want to make an usual fairy-like creature...or the teeth don't fit right.  I guess it's the jawline area too...if the jaw doesn't sit right, the teeth do not work right.  Plus, there is difficulty with the upper lip making a cupid's bow...the upper lip tends to want to be one straight line like a unilip.  Izzie's lipsticks helped that!  I went through many lipsticks trying to find a lipstick that would not make a unilip.  Izzie's works great for Strawberry Catwa!

I'm thinking Catwa Catya or Genus Classic is probably best as I need versatility because I want my fairies to look unusual.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Laika Ravikumar said:

That is a very pretty head and look dont know why you would not be happy with it.

Yah, it is Laika. 

TO:  AylarL, that is a very cool avatar...it looks real.  My only suggestion AylarL is maybe a little less sunken cheekbones?  However, even with sunken cheekbones...it's very cool AylarL and doesn't look so "doll-like" although I like doll-like too...I like all kinds of avatars.   But yours is very real looking...it's pretty awesome.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

This picture I just took with my SL sister; Akira.  She is absolutely a true friend, one of my bestest friends; we known each other pretty much within days of me coming to SL and me finding the former store; LoveCats.  She has only ever yelled at me ONCE but that because I kinda disappeared on her for almost a month (I think) however that because was big time seriously ill and made full recovery since. 

I am proud to say our friendship goes beyond SL as we keep in touch outside of SL, we trust each other enough to have each other on FB with non SL FB accounts; here's hoping to another 6 years of friendship with this amazing lady and best friend. :)  Edit: As that number of years we been friends to date; lol.

Akira and Seren.png

Edited by MrsSeren
correcting typos
  • Like 21