How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

So, as an experiment, I'm going to try to do a series of pics / digital images around the subject of life drawing. It'll be a combination of "photographs," and digital "drawings." Some of them, including this one below, I won't be able to post in full on the forums, but here's a teaser.

Life-Drawing-Teaser-Blank.thumb.png.753182a2870d9f59929aab2118d80267.png

The full, slightly NSFW image, is on my Flickr page here: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmKtwPSA

• Like 32

And so this thread comes to an end. Scylla was seen naked. There is nothing to show in this thread anymore and the last secret of the universe has been unveiled, although a bit too saggy to my taste .

Goodnight. Last one left turns out the light.

• Like 3
  • Haha 10

Cleaning up my scattered prims and adjusting a few things before we have SL guests today. We are one stop on a ‘venue hop’ style party. Having company makes me look around with fresh eyes. Also, the ‘larger than life’ SL thing. I’m wearing a ‘realistic human height‘ shape (170cm), I haven’t changed into the one I usually wear for events here at the palace yet. 👸🏼🤴🏼a3189416fa140d8e3ae5c5d155b3226a.jpg

• Like 17

5 hours ago, TDD123 said:

And so this thread comes to an end. Scylla was seen naked. There is nothing to show in this thread anymore and the last secret of the universe has been unveiled, although a bit too saggy to my taste .

Well, you know the old Italian saying:

"See nipples Naples and die."

• Like 3
  • Haha 7

12 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, you know the old Italian saying:

"See nipples Naples and die."

276590476_Naplesnippled.png.79b37e41b0f25c173b3a4b6c0cbf03ad.png

Right now the tourist office of Napels Naples is planning legal procedures against you.

Edited by TDD123
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

3 hours ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Cleaning up my scattered prims and adjusting a few things before we have SL guests today. We are one stop on a ‘venue hop’ style party. Having company makes me look around with fresh eyes. Also, the ‘larger than life’ SL thing. I’m wearing a ‘realistic human height‘ shape (170cm), I haven’t changed into the one I usually wear for events here at the palace yet. 👸🏼🤴🏼a3189416fa140d8e3ae5c5d155b3226a.jpg

Does le Roi Soleil know that you're squatting in his digs?

You have a lovely avi, and such cool clothing!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Are you dissing my boobs?

No more milkshake for YOU.

No, no  .. honestly. No more Naples, but you.... standing at my deathbed.

And with my last breath I'll state .. " .. still a bit too saggy, but sod Naples .. "

Promised. 😊

• Like 2
  • Haha 2