How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

I landed at Sal*****er Beach, and there was a photo...…..just point and click, nothing more...…….  :)

OK let's call it Salt Water Beach haha!

SL32.png

Edited by BelindaN
Censored word!
  • Like 20
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

You are rocking that blue eyeshadow! 🤘🏻

Thanks! I love doing bold eyes with nude lipstick; I know not exact blue in my top but I think it works still!

• Like 2

This forum (and particularly this thread) abounds with lovely people. And one of the loveliest of all is @Rhonda Huntress. Rhonda is one of those rarest of creatures -- almost like a unicorn, except not at all full of herself -- because she derives pleasure from being kind and bringing happiness to others.

This morning Rhonda, unprompted and entirely unexpectedly, gifted me with a gorgeous blazer outfit from Giz Seorn. It was one of those "random acts of kindness" that one hears a lot about, but so seldom experiences. This is, as many of you can attest, not her first offense

In fact, some 6 months ago, when I was here asking about mesh jeans, she gifted me (wait for it!) a lovely pair of mesh jeans.

The woman is clearly incorrigible.

Here, in celebration of my lovely new outfit, and of the generous, sweet woman who decided that I needed it (I did! Who knew?), is a wholly inadequate picture of me looking swanky in my new clothes. (I'm not very good at pictures today, for some reason: a pic that more effectively displays my new-found swankitude will follow at some point.)

Hugs, Rhonda. And thank you.

436305210_Half-Empty-Bench-Blank.thumb.png.22a6d8b46c1f1aafb035c620817eaf5a.png.

• Like 22

On 5/23/2019 at 10:37 AM, Rhonda Huntress said:

Did you think you were going somewhere?

1983096156_2019-05-23_008(2).thumb.jpg.d299464f09c5b2ed9c76adbcd58187c0.jpg

I wish i was in Rhonda's place right now holding that door, aaaannnnnddd....

1 hour ago, Skell Dagger said:

Well, parts of Flickr are still up and down more than a tart's knickers, but I've been messing with some older images, so hopefully this shows up:

46995425925_6f36da46a9_h.jpg

he was the one i keeping from going anywhere *purrrrrrs*

mind you, i wonder how many people in this thread dreamed about being in that room while Rhonda stood in front of the door 😜

:)

Edited by ShibariKate
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 5/22/2019 at 11:54 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The colours and light here are so beautiful! As, btw, is your avatar. Really great picture -- where is this???

totally agree here, but the one question Scylla didn't ask... where is that outfit from, especially that skirt, it's a stunning outfit :)

• Like 1

On 5/22/2019 at 8:37 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

de·riv·a·tive

(Not a butt shot)

derivative-Blank.png

(PS. Yes, this is a joke.)

Scylla,

i've loved your style since my friend Roxy Couturier showed me this thread over a month ago, but this... this goes beyond selfie photography.. this is art ! and not the type of art that one just looks at and goes "wow this is amazing"... this is the type that is appreciated and admired as something more than amazing. and yes, i've been looking at it for more than 20 minutes admiring it.. and i simply want to say "thank you".

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 5/22/2019 at 7:28 PM, Walelu Summerwind said:

I dropped Sukie into a lovely scene.. lots of editing fun!

yasumsukie.jpg

On 5/22/2019 at 11:54 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

The colours and light here are so beautiful! As, btw, is your avatar. Really great picture -- where is this???

more importantly where is this outfit from, that skirt is stunning !

((oops somehow this got posted twice on a page refresh when Chrome froze on me.. noooo idea how to delete this, sorry :( ))

Edited by ShibariKate

1 hour ago, ShibariKate said:

Scylla,

i've loved your style since my friend Roxy Couturier showed me this thread over a month ago, but this... this goes beyond selfie photography.. this is art ! and not the type of art that one just looks at and goes "wow this is amazing"... this is the type that is appreciated and admired as something more than amazing. and yes, i've been looking at it for more than 20 minutes admiring it.. and i simply want to say "thank you".

Have I ever mentioned here how much I love the name Kate?

And anyone even remotely associated with that name? And also, Roxy's refined and sophisticated taste in friends?

🙂

This morning I stopped taking pictures in-world in disgust because it seemed to me one of those days when pretty much everything I touched turned to dross and muck. So, these very kind words are doubly appreciated. So, thank you very much. You've made my day much nicer than it was.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Have I ever mentioned here how much I love the name Kate?

And anyone even remotely associated with that name? And also, Roxy's refined and sophisticated taste in friends?

🙂

This morning I stopped taking pictures in-world in disgust because it seemed to me one of those days when pretty much everything I touched turned to dross and muck. So, these very kind words are doubly appreciated. So, thank you very much. You've made my day much nicer than it was.

I can honestly say that is Kate for you as Kate and myself are in group together and she always been pleasant to me in there and PM; we not even officially on friend list but I will say she is a friend! :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1