How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I have three more -- just different versions of the same photograph, a little different from the ones above -- that I've been meaning to send you!! Note to self . . .

Woman! Get on it LOL 

• Haha 3

42 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

All Linden homes are. Houseboats, however, are the hottest ticket right now, for some reason.

Because it’s a house that is also a boat, and a boat that is also a house! 😋 Actually I don’t think you can take them out on the water, which would persuade me to abandon my traditional house for one.

Edited by Eva Knoller
Grammar

3 hours ago, Windywinters said:

houseboats are for premiums?

The new Linden Homes for Premiums consist of Houses and Houseboats.  The entire first batch when in less than 48 hours, with the houseboats going in roughly 12 hours.  Any minute now (between and the next 3 hours anyway) another batch of Houseboats will be released, so lots of folks are waitig.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Eva Knoller said:

Actually I don’t think you can take them out on the water, which would persuade me to abandon my traditional house for one.

Well, that's the part I don't get. Even I would be interested in one if you could take it out onto the water a bit. As it stands, they're just like slightly more cramped traditional homes, without the charming old-town touches or places to landscape and garden.

Now, what I really want is a submarine, like Captain Nemo's, that would allow me to travel the SL oceans underwater, whilst living in High Victorian style.

Are you listening LL?????

5 Thousand Leagues under the Sea - Forum.jpg

PS. Including an optional Young James Mason as an add-on would be good too.

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 3
  • Haha 5

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Well, that's the part I don't get. Even I would be interested in one if you could take it out onto the water a bit. As it stands, they're just like slightly more cramped traditional homes, without the charming old-town touches or places to landscape and garden.

Due to their more open nature inside, they actually feel less cramped -- though somewhat crammed together, so there is a sort of cramped feeling in the area.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Darrius Gothly said:

ROOWWWRRRR!! Excellent work Victoria. I love the aesthetic and overall emotional effect of your setup. Delicious in all the right sensory centers. /DG/

OMG. THE Darrius Gothly? As seen on TV, and at better stores everywhere? And renowned for his discerning sensory centers?

/me swoons a little

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Scylla Rhiadra said:

OMG. THE Darrius Gothly? As seen on TV, and at better stores everywhere? And renowned for his discerning sensory centers?

/me swoons a little

LMFAO!! Yes indeed. I've been MIA for a time dealing with the real world in a most unpleasant set of circumstances. But they finally figured out keeping Me tied to a bed and pumping untold liquids into My veins wasn't fixing what ailed My thinking ... so they cut My straps and stepped back. And here I am. I've been in-world a bit and trying like mad to relearn all the keys and triggers and fancy sh-stuff that made My viewer do EXACTLY what I wanted. I'm like a newb with an oooold dusty avi. It's almost too funny to watch at times. But I LOVE BEING BACK!!!

And Scylla? You still owe Me a dance at your favorite club sometime. *wink wink* *chuckles*

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Darrius Gothly said:

LMFAO!! Yes indeed. I've been MIA for a time dealing with the real world in a most unpleasant set of circumstances. But they finally figured out keeping Me tied to a bed and pumping untold liquids into My veins wasn't fixing what ailed My thinking ... so they cut My straps and stepped back. And here I am. I've been in-world a bit and trying like mad to relearn all the keys and triggers and fancy sh-stuff that made My viewer do EXACTLY what I wanted. I'm like a newb with an oooold dusty avi. It's almost too funny to watch at times. But I LOVE BEING BACK!!!

It's lovely seeing you here again! Of all the Gothlies, you've always been one of my favourites.

And sorry to hear about the pumping liquids into your veins thing! I hope that whatever has ailed you is improving from your being up and about again!

I've only been back myself, with an regularity anyway, for about 8 months: it's a bit of a learning curve, isn't it? Will you be posting pics of your updated avi here?

5 minutes ago, Darrius Gothly said:

And Scylla? You still owe Me a dance at your favorite club sometime. *wink wink* *chuckles*

Was I so foolhardy as to make such a promise?

Well, as soon as I actually find a "favourite club," we'll enter into serious negotiations.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I have three more -- just different versions of the same photograph, a little different from the ones above -- that I've been meaning to send you!! Note to self . . .

They are awesome as well! Thank you, Scylla!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

It's lovely seeing you here again! Of all the Gothlies, you've always been one of my favourites.

And sorry to hear about the pumping liquids into your veins thing! I hope that whatever has ailed you is improving from your being up and about again!

I've only been back myself, with an regularity anyway, for about 8 months: it's a bit of a learning curve, isn't it? Will you be posting pics of your updated avi here?

Was I so foolhardy as to make such a promise?

Well, as soon as I actually find a "favourite club," we'll enter into serious negotiations.

We can choose one of My favorites then. Add Me to your notify tool and watch for Me to enter SL. Then IM Me and I will gladly take you out for a spin around ye olde dance floor.

/DG/

• Like 1