How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

7 minutes ago, Sagadin said:

So many amazing avis and wonderful photos since I've posted here last. Been too busy in RL and not super inspired with my own sl photography lately. I did manage to grab one of the new houseboats in the 6 1/2 seconds while they lasted. Thanks to the Forum Cartel group I found out at the right moment!

Here I am starting to decorate.

saga-1207.jpg

Look at that view! And the water is nice too. 😋

Edited by Eva Knoller
changed a word
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

7 hours ago, unicorncube said:

How does your avatar look today? 

The same as it looks every day.

Well, maybe not exactly. I think I'm going crazy but she looks even more unimpressed than usual. 

Snapshot_003.png

This is looking great! She should be looking impressed: you've achieved a really good "cartoon" look!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Sagadin said:

So many amazing avis and wonderful photos since I've posted here last. Been too busy in RL and not super inspired with my own sl photography lately. I did manage to grab one of the new houseboats in the 6 1/2 seconds while they lasted. Thanks to the Forum Cartel group I found out at the right moment!

Here I am starting to decorate.

saga-1207.jpg

Yay! When's the house . . . er, boat-warming party?

(I've been feeling without photo inspiration too. Maybe we should brainstorm!)

• Like 4

On 5/16/2019 at 10:57 AM, Saravendi said:

I've got NO ABS but I can do this!!!!! I'm starting my Saravendi eat anything you want, Core Crushing Workout System! Anyone care to sign-up?

Screen Shot 2019-05-16 at 1.39.44 AM copy.jpg

Well - I can attest that it works - followed Sara's System for less that 24 hours and look at my abs - lol!

Snapshot_2138_cr.thumb.jpg.66d2acad1faa4d874dbc14aab4af720b.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

On 5/16/2019 at 9:27 AM, Rhonda Huntress said:

One of these days I'll get a more detailed bike but my old Juggernaut has been good so far.

I got a notice yesterday from 777 Motors that all of their bikes are currently on sale for L$100 - this week only, I think it said.

• Thanks 2

I didn't intend posting anything today. Ellie was on earlier and had trouble rezzing, then there were bits missing and hanging in the air, and then she ended up wearing two outfits at the same time...…..but she got through that and unpacked all our shopping.

When I came on it seemed OK but I had two crashes, and a couple of incomplete rezzes.

I did eventually get to the beach and the two images below I had to click off.....no cropping or editing, or windlight. This is just point and click with the standard sun position on the sim.....

SL15.png

SL15a.png

• Like 18

MY AWESOME NEW SCOOTER

Sorry. I mean my avatar, alongside my awesome new scooter.

I used to have a prim one of these back in the old days, and loved it, and I've been meaning to buy a new one, but putting it off. And that was a GOOD thing, because, thanks to Lil, I saved a whole 50 cents (Canadian) on this one! (Seriously, though, thanks @LittleMe Jewell for the heads-up!)

Now I need to buy a helmet.

Or not. They do awful things to your hair.

Scooter-Blank.png

• Like 19