Maureen Boccaccio

Just Ignore and let this one die

690 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Maureen Boccaccio said:

It had to be done. :P

Thank you.  It's been referred to a couple times in other threads, but it needed it's own.  :x

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At the hangout....i have no idea what this is.  Maybe a cough?

 

 

Hangout03252017_001.png

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Oh good Lord.

I feel absolutely ancient.

PS. IBTL

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here we go again - nobody could let it die back then either.   <sigh>
:D

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay!  Thank you, Mo!!!!!!!

/me does a Happy Dance.

giphy.gif

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

/me try to ignore but get attracted like a magnet to it, so he brings some coffee and donuts to everyone here.

coffee-and-donuts-rev-1.png

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have nooo idea whats this all about but I would like to participate lol

and donuts! :x

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love life, so I can not let it die.

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tamara Artis said:

I have nooo idea whats this all about

Once upon a time there was a completely unmoderated forum.  A young woman asked a question (something about how to get a link to an indivual post I think but I am probably wrong and it doesn't matter anyway) but she found the answer in just a few seconds.  Not wanting to let her post continually get bumped as people answered she change the thread title to "Just ignore and let this one die."

Silly people doing what silly people do ... they refused to let it die for no real reason at all.

This thread then became a community of it's own.  Just a place to say hi for the most part. With the exception of a few people it was also a laid back, accepting and friendly place to be. -- this is where someone with a pun for a name comes in and tells you I was the one and only "few people" but again, that is almost a tradition by now.

 

Anyway, this is a recreation of that thread which became thousands of pages long where we can wax nostalgic about life before the Blog-forums.

9 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Once upon a time there was a completely unmoderated forum.  A young woman asked a question (something about how to get a link to an indivual post I think but I am probably wrong and it doesn't matter anyway) but she found the answer in just a few seconds.  Not wanting to let her post continually get bumped as people answered she change the thread title to "Just ignore and let this one die."

Silly people doing what silly people do ... they refused to let it die for no real reason at all.

This thread then became a community of it's own.  Just a place to say hi for the most part. With the exception of a few people it was also a laid back, accepting and friendly place to be. -- this is where someone with a pun for a name comes in and tells you I was the one and only "few people" but again, that is almost a tradition by now.

 

Anyway, this is a recreation of that thread which became thousands of pages long where we can wax nostalgic about life before the Blog-forums.

Thanks for the explanation! That is totally cool and I'm glad its going to happen again ;)

 

I want to say hi to everyone, I'm Pookey and I like to be silly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently I need 500 posts before I can change my "Advanced Member" tag. Thanks Maureen

(Can I post here once a day?)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How did I miss this thread?? *gets distracted chasing moth*

Hello again everyone!

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How does one ignore the inevitable?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tamara Artis said:

Thanks for the explanation! That is totally cool and I'm glad its going to happen again ;)

 

I want to say hi to everyone, I'm Pookey and I like to be silly. 

Welcome! Grab a seat! 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Tem Haalan said:

Apparently I need 500 posts before I can change my "Advanced Member" tag. Thanks Maureen

(Can I post here once a day?)

You can post here multiple times a day if it pleases you. 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

12 hours ago, Tem Haalan said:

Apparently I need 500 posts before I can change my "Advanced Member" tag. Thanks Maureen

(Can I post here once a day?)

The more often you post, the sooner you'll be able to change your tag. Post too often and you'll be banned for spamming.

I think you should try to find that hidden line, Tem!

;-).

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

 

Silly people doing what silly people do ... they refused to let it die for no real reason at all.

Do people really need a reason to resist death?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now