Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

Sheesh, I agree, a page fills up too soon.  And HI LEXXI!  It's good to see the Original Founder of the Neverending Thread back again!

And has anyone yet figured out how to a) post an image from their hard drive instead of stealing them off the web, and b) how to resize them?  Those are two functions we had in the previous forums that seem to be missing here.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

And has anyone yet figured out how to a) post an image from their hard drive instead of stealing them off the web, and b) how to resize them?  Those are two functions we had in the previous forums that seem to be missing here.

At the bottom of my Reply box, there is an area that says 'Drag files here or choose files' - the 'choose files' is clickable and opens a windows explorer window to pick files.  Either of those options works for me.

Edit:  I can't resize after posting - at least not yet.

Edit again - I take that back.  After I posted the picture of the pie, I was able to Edit the post, click the pic itself, and resize by dragging the corners/edges.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

For those wondering how to insert an image from your local drive, simply drag the image file you want to insert into the area that says "Drag files here to attach". Once it uploads, go to it and click the "+",. Your image will insert where your cursor is.

funny-pictures-kitten-begs-for-the-febreeze.jpg.a3d90057e6e7e5b07a133fed75504a0c.jpg

To resize it, CTRL+RightClick on the inserted image, and choose "edit:.

Hope that helps!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

*waves to Lexxi*

1 hour ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Sheesh, I agree, a page fills up too soon.  And HI LEXXI!  It's good to see the Original Founder of the Neverending Thread back again!

*purrs*

2 minutes ago, Macphisto Angelus said:

HA! Great minds.. I just mentioned her boots in the other let it die thread. I am still trying to figure out which one is going to be "THE" thread. A merge would be outstanding.

Wait- what? Another Undying Thread??? There can be only ONE!!!!
(In fact, we have tried to resuscitate it several times- in SCII we made an attempt, in the old IW forum- which has also now been forcibly sanitized and finally destroyed- an attempt was made- never to any avail.)

I do not know where another exists- I need to know where to lurk!!

2 minutes ago, Macphisto Angelus said:

Yes, Lexxi. I stumbled on it today.

Hiya btw!

*mew mew*

Oh. heh. The thread I quoted/linked to in my first post in this thread here is actually still active? No wonder the 'last two posts' when I made my post in this thread had no year in the date. Because that thread as still active. 

Shesh. I didn't realize they'd bring a thread from a former forum into the new forum.

It is here on these forums, Amara. Honestly, none of the others ever felt right on alternate forums. And as for the sanitized place.. never cared to step a prim toe on it. But, SCII was fun for a bit. Nothing beats the REAL SL Forums in my opinion. I just hope we get to have the fun we used to have. I never used the last version because when a grid starts blocking people from general chat on the forums, it is either because they read it sucks and don't want people to say it or read it for fear of losing a buck. That was why we lost general the first time.  I would happily post here again if we get to play around and be human instead of answer bots. :P

Edited by Macphisto Angelus
  • Like 3