Just Ignore and let this one die

Maureen Boccaccio

I have seen other resurrections of the thread (here and elsewhere) but never posted to any because I hadn't seen the original. I should've; I was registered in 2009 and pretty active in 2010, maybe even very active. Somehow I didn't get in on it.

So thank you, Mo, for throwing it out here one more time. New forum, new look, whatever: I do believe it's my time to add my name to the long and honored list of idiots who have posted to this thread (or a thread of the same title elsewhere).

• Like 3

34 minutes ago, Dillon Levenque said:

I have seen other resurrections of the thread (here and elsewhere) but never posted to any because I hadn't seen the original. I should've; I was registered in 2009 and pretty active in 2010, maybe even very active. Somehow I didn't get in on it.

So thank you, Mo, for throwing it out here one more time. New forum, new look, whatever: I do believe it's my time to add my name to the long and honored list of idiots who have posted to this thread (or a thread of the same title elsewhere).

Hey, I know you!

I joined the forum in spring (I think) of 2010 (as Ms. Marbach), after the first forum had been replaced. I too never posted in the thread, having not been there for the start of it. And I too am in it now for no good reason, which is of course the only reason to be here.

• Like 2

Rhonda, that was a great history lesson!

Hi Pookey!  Welcome to what just may become the revived Forum Cartel website Hangout.  We've been without one for...yeesh, seven years now, according to Chief Archivist Boccaccio.  The rules are:

- There Are No Rules, and There Is No Cartel.  (But just to be really sure, when you are in world do a search in Groups for "The Forum Cartel" and see what you find.  Extra points are awarded for finding the Hangout and taking a picture of yourself to document your visit.)

For those who just insist on rules, though:

• Anyone can join in

• It's all good as long as we're all having fun

• Be Nice To People

/me uncovers the plate of nearly homemade marbled brownies she brought to the party.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

The more often you post, the sooner you'll be able to change your tag. Post too often and you'll be banned for spamming.

I think you should try to find that hidden line, Tem!

;-).

And therein lies the problem... because I wanted to change my tag to "Lurker". Which I won't be if I make 500 posts ^_^

We should definitely put a call to this thread on the Forum Cartel.

To the new folks here, please, stretch out, feel comfy. While the talk in the old thread was usually pretty trivial, it was the home to some of the best folks you can find. It was pretty easy going, and fun, and a place to kick off the shoes and feel at home. You don't need a big discussion point, you just need to be.

Long live the thread!

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, Marianne McCann said:

It exists in all the dimensions.

It is a corner stone of string theory being a dimension of a single point tangent to all other dimensions.

10 minutes ago, Clover Jinx said:

I hope people brought their towels.

There's a frood who really knows where her towel is.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, Marianne McCann said:

We should definitely put a call to this thread on the Forum Cartel.

To the new folks here, please, stretch out, feel comfy. While the talk in the old thread was usually pretty trivial, it was the home to some of the best folks you can find. It was pretty easy going, and fun, and a place to kick off the shoes and feel at home. You don't need a big discussion point, you just need to be.

Long live the thread!

Done! :D

• Like 3