Share Your LaraX Updated Items

Ceka Cianci

At Tres Chic  Neve has Tomboy pants and Stone jacket on sale for 99L and updated with LaraX. If you already own them and do redelivery then you can get the LaraX  (also updated with Legacy and Reborn)

• Like 3

Ison has updated several items to X: Mattie long sweater dress, Mallen leggings, and matching socks. The redelivery terminal will send the updated fits if you have already purchased these items. If you haven't, the fatpack of socks and the warm tone packs are 100L while the other colors and fatpacks are 50% off. 

It's like Christmas when Harry updates things to X that I've already purchased!

Baiastice has the cutest sweatshirt up for Happy Weekend, with plush bears in the hood (can be turned off) and matching jeans for X and a matching plush bear handbag. 

Truth has a new casual dress out too for 100L per color pack. 

I spent more than I planned on spending this weekend, even though these were all sale items. 

• Like 4

On 2/3/2024 at 5:51 PM, Anna Nova said:

For obvious reasons, I wont share a picture, but the Sensations female bits have been released for LaraX.  Free upgrade for existing customers too.

I just had it redelievered, but I do not have anything for LaraX in the box.

Edit: Never mind, mine is not from Sensations, but from Session...

Edited by Sandy Melody
new fact

4 hours ago, Sandy Melody said:

I just had it redelievered, but I do not have anything for LaraX in the box.

Edit: Never mind, mine is not from Sensations, but from Session...

It was going to be a 'couple of months' back in November for the Sessions one, which is one reason I jumped ship.  Still no V-LaraX.

• Like 1

Fameshed has quite a few nice items at their event for Petite X and X..

I would list them all, but it would save my time and yours just listing the event link.. hehehe

I have more shoppin Tah Dew!! \o/  hehehe

Seriously, there are some nice sets as well as pieces there.  Neve has a nice set and found a nice crop leather jacket that I really like, plus a nice set from Fashionably Dead and so on..

Here is the link to the catalog for the event.. Have a great day all, and may the odds be in your favor.. hehehe

:)

https://www.seraphimsl.com/2024/02/01/fameshed-kicks-off-february-with-a-bang/

• Like 3

Really getting kinda irritated at the stores that aren't updating or releasing new items for LaraX. I know some of them are dependent on third-party mesh, but otherwise there doesn't seem to be much consistency about who is choosing to release LaraX items and who is not...other than among many designers with an Asian design aesthetic, who are still designing for just Legacy and (sometimes) Ebody Reborn (at Sakura Matsuri, which just opened yesterday, I don't think there is a single item of clothing sized for LaraX). 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Trinity Blakewell said:

Really getting kinda irritated at the stores that aren't updating or releasing new items for LaraX. I know some of them are dependent on third-party mesh, but otherwise there doesn't seem to be much consistency about who is choosing to release LaraX items and who is not...other than among many designers with an Asian design aesthetic, who are still designing for just Legacy and (sometimes) Ebody Reborn (at Sakura Matsuri, which just opened yesterday, I don't think there is a single item of clothing sized for LaraX). 

Relatedly, it seems to me like a lot of the retro-vintagey stores are on board--thinking of Valentina, Belle Epoque, Just Because, Pixicat. I like that aesthetic so I've added some nice new stuff. 

I use third-party mesh myself, but having a LaraX size included is a big selling point for me when I'm looking at mesh to buy. But as always there's a mix of items that inspire me and ones that just...don't, lol. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Trinity Blakewell said:

Really getting kinda irritated at the stores that aren't updating or releasing new items for LaraX.

It is getting a little frustrating, especially as even a fair few of the 'mainstream' clothing brands on the big events don't do LaraX - even if they used to do Lara prior to its release. Not sure if it's because they can't get their hands on the devkit or if they think that their brand is somehow stronger than people's preference or loyalty to Maitreya and that people are going to swap bodies just to wear their stuff. Personally I have zero interest in any of the bodies they do rig for, so until they make stuff for LaraX I'll just have to take my business elsewhere.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Trinity Blakewell said:

Really getting kinda irritated at the stores that aren't updating or releasing new items for LaraX. I know some of them are dependent on third-party mesh, but otherwise there doesn't seem to be much consistency about who is choosing to release LaraX items and who is not....

I'm surprised that a big fruit-named store only had 3 listed LaraX outfits on a recent notecard they sent out in group notices.

• Like 1

I'm not a fan of 'up the crack' pants or clothes that have so many wrinkles in the knees and underarms that it looks as though I've been sleeping in my clothes for over a week, so some of those brands dropped off my radar long before the release of LaraX. I've been really fortunate though to have many of my favorite brands adopt LaraX. Though, I still wish more would pick up PetiteX.

• Like 6

46 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

I'm not a fan of 'up the crack' pants or clothes that have so many wrinkles in the knees and underarms that it looks as though I've been sleeping in my clothes for over a week, so some of those brands dropped off my radar long before the release of LaraX. I've been really fortunate though to have many of my favorite brands adopt LaraX. Though, I still wish more would pick up PetiteX.

So a NO on these pants?  😂

jumpsuit.thumb.png.50bdebaa58b9a2fb0d7576dbdb36a7b6.png

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Technically only rigged for Lara 5.3 and the "former" Petite version, the Maria dress from Violent Seduction on sale for today's FLF (i.e. MArch 15) does fit my Lara X using the alpha layer coming with the dress. Demo before you buy as my shape is pretty average.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blush Bravin said:

I am not thrilled with the new "trendy" styles being made for LaraX either.  I haven't bought as much as I am willing to spend.  I don't like the shirt pulled up showing the breast or the skirt so short that it looks like a belt.  I've given up on weekend sales for clothing.

I am willing to spend on clothing I like, but the quality and styles I like are difficult to find.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

There are definately brands that I like (and have frequently purchased) that I have not been purchasing because their new releases at events haven't featured LaraX.

@Cinnamon Mistwood - I agree with you. Not interested in the pulled up shirts or skirts that reveal the behind. I'd be spending more on clothes if some of the other brands would get on board with LaraX. I still have Legacy but I don't want to have to switch between bodies.

Edited by Trinity Blakewell
  • Like 2

It's a personal opinion but yes, I'm still finding a number of my favourite stores being very slow releasing anything new for LaraX. It's coming in trickles, but I'm still waiting to see much more from places like fashionably dead, Just Because (update gowns please!!!), amias, Mimikri, 1313, and the lack of a lot of elegant lingerie? I'm seeing a lot of skimpier styles (sure, good, whatever) for LaraX but I have enough "show off your belly/booty" stuff now (I can't go to any event without seeing club wear for LaraX these days, but let's get other stuff released. Annoying.

That said, I've found new places that have picked up the gauntlet and in styles I like and I'm 100% supporting those. Friday (for casual), and everything Harry at ISON is releasing is an instant buy for me.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

It's a personal opinion but yes, I'm still finding a number of my favourite stores being very slow releasing anything new for LaraX. It's coming in trickles, but I'm still waiting to see much more from places like fashionably dead, Just Because (update gowns please!!!), amias, Mimikri, 1313, and the lack of a lot of elegant lingerie? I'm seeing a lot of skimpier styles (sure, good, whatever) for LaraX but I have enough "show off your belly/booty" stuff now (I can't go to any event without seeing club wear for LaraX these days, but let's get other stuff released. Annoying.

That said, I've found new places that have picked up the gauntlet and in styles I like and I'm 100% supporting those. Friday (for casual), and everything Harry at ISON is releasing is an instant buy for me.

It would also be helpful if some of the stores that are updating have clear labels on the items that are updated (or, a clearly-labeled sections). I was at the store last weekend of a brand that has been releasing clothes for LaraX at events, and updating a few of their older styles. I looked around for a while and couldn't figure out which styles had been updated.

One of the brands you have mentioned has been putting in their notes at Facebook for the weekend sales a disclaimer that even though they may be releasing new colors for an older product, that your preferred body may not have been released when the product was created, so don't be mad that the body hasn't been included!

I have no idea how difficult it is to "re-rig" a previously made mesh for LaraX, but considering that the body is fairly close to Legacy and the earlier version of Lara, it doesn't seem to me like it would take a lot of time.

Edited by Trinity Blakewell
  • Like 1