Share Your LaraX Updated Items

Ceka Cianci

gothbeach_034.thumb.png.48c264ca28a06b2acbe9d176c513aa61.png

Not really sure what I'm doing right now.. but this is all LaraX -the Friday jeans from last weeks' FLF. [SHIFUKU] sweater/cami combo that was at ...C88 I think (you can adjust the transparency of the cardigan) and Shoes from amiable that are free at Shop and Hop. I hadn't adjust this shape to LaraX 

• Like 5

On 2/10/2024 at 1:57 PM, Rowan Amore said:

Thalia Heckroth has a ton of stuff updated over the past week or so.  A lot of beautiful lingerie.

Grabbed three of those outfits, finally some elegant yet sexy lingerie that doesn't look like it belongs on a stripper. Ahem, anyway ... wanted to love this as one shorter sexy dress ...

adtangerine.jpg.00d2d3794311340522d7cb1db2011a91.jpg

Looking at image, and knowing how fabric works in real life, you'd think that the tie and straps should hug your shoulders, neck, and clavicle, but but both this and the long Cassandra dress have those straps floating weirdly off the body.

Glad I demo everything even from my faves, because it looked just too weird to me. No buy. YMMV.

• Like 3

On 11/27/2023 at 12:28 AM, Anna Nova said:

Still looking for clothes that I would wear to go shopping or to visit Mom.

Fio's makes nice modest clothing, stylish and also cute as well. *Several releases for lara x and some for lara x petite too.

I'm linking to the store's flickr,

https://www.flickr.com/photos/187104906@N02/

All sizes are listed in the description.

Edited by Kytteh Wytchwood
*it's more than several, as I am looking through the photostream
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

Fio's makes nice modest clothing, stylish and also cute as well. *Several releases for lara x and some for lara x petite too.

I'm linking to the store's flickr,

https://www.flickr.com/photos/187104906@N02/

All sizes are listed in the description.

Those ice cream cone pictures?

Yeah, no. 😂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Those ice cream cone pictures?

Yeah, no. 😂 

That looks .. Chilly.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Some cute clothes, but I would not describe any of it as modest.

Me either. Most of the wildly popular exaggerated Kawaii/baby girl look doesn't say modest to me. Cute, perhaps. My avatar is mid-30s and just not that style. YMMV.

(That's why I'm finding the search for lingerie right now slow. Cute is available, overtly sexy too, but elegant seems more slowly being released.)

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Me either. Most of the wildly popular exaggerated Kawaii/baby girl look doesn't say modest to me. Cute, perhaps. My avatar is mid-30s and just not that style. YMMV.

(That's why I'm finding the search for lingerie right now slow. Cute is available, overtly sexy too, but elegant seems more slowly being released.)

I've mentioned it before but check out the system layer lingerie at Zaara.  It may not be something you'd wear by itself but I'm always pair a bra layer under a low cut top or under a jacket.  The panties are great under dresses, too.  Nicely detailed for BOM undies.

This set from 14 yrs ago still looks better than any BOM lingerie I've seen recently made.

Zaara : Trikaya Lingerie set

• Like 10

From Toksik flickr:

"Regarding the new Maitreya mesh body update:

- I will be rigging for Lara X/Petite X from now on, the old Lara mesh bodies will not be supported anymore

- Old items may or may not be updated, please do not message me about it

- Flat will not be supported until it is updated officially (Flat users can try the petite fit and lower the chest slider for a flat chest look)"

I'm not gonna bother her with a message, but I keep looking up her Flickr to see if the Descent dress get updated. That dress is 🔥🔥🔥 😍

toksik - Demille

• Like 9

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

From Toksik flickr:

- I will be rigging for Lara X/Petite X from now on, the old Lara mesh bodies will not be supported anymore

- Flat will not be supported until it is updated officially (Flat users can try the petite fit and lower the chest slider for a flat chest look)"

I'm not gonna bother her with a message, but I keep looking up her Flickr to see if the Descent dress get updated. That dress is 🔥🔥🔥 😍

toksik - Demille

Wow... need to demo this one lol

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

From Toksik flickr:

toksik - Demille

Omg, I love this outfit, gonna go check that demo out!

• Like 1

Tetra was one of the stores I had on my "shop Black Friday" list, but I dropped them since they had no LaraX out yet. So far they have only one for X:

TETRA New Release & Giveaway!

I like ut and have demo'ed it, but it suffer from the usual "must -show -a -part -of-the -tummy" syndrome.

It is almost tucked in, so close....

Tetra has so fine clothes for old Maitreya, both classy and also sexy. But it is not 'kawaii' sexy, instead sensual for the ladies.

Sigh, I can hope their older styles get an update, but I am not holding my breath. They do not release new stuff often. 5 releases last year, and 2 updates to Reborn Waifu.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

... have demo'ed it, but it suffer from the usual "must -show -a -part -of-the -tummy" syndrome.

It is almost tucked in, so close....

I think the horrible bare belly look is dictated by the fact it fits more different pants.  Really a full tucked-in version needs dedicated pants/skirts/shorts etc..  And that may limit sales.

My solution is to wear a BoM tee under - if I can find one that works with it. (Note to self: learn how to make BoM bellies.... :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

If I had 1 linden every time I hear "wear BoM under", I would have... 74 linden? 😆

Just kidding. It is that difference between 3D mesh top and flat paint that I do not like so much. I have lots of layer tops. They are still painted on, no matter how well textured. They are modify too, so I can tweak the color.

That Tetra top is easier to use with BoM under than those who are showing the whole belly. A small strip with BoM is not noticeable.

Maybe I go and buy it. To encourage Tetra to make more stuff. It is really good.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 2/14/2024 at 5:12 AM, Marianne Little said:

From Toksik flickr:

toksik - Demille

It's really nice and fits well, but this is one good example where I'd love to see the 10 different bodies that are supported be broken out so you could buy the fatpack of just LaraX for a reasonable price, and not get the nine other bodies you have never owned or wear. In terms of affordability/cost, it's either buy one colour and get nine useless outfits, or none, so I went with none. Lost sale despite it being nice.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 4

OK... demoed it with the Legacy compatible Bladencat HUME, and the LaraX... hmm... used my thicc shapes with both to see if I needed to do any alpha work. The Legacy one may not need any alphas with a paid Legacy body. I alpha'd the arms with the HUME, but that's all.

Just happy to see that I don't have to be petite with it (not that I don't like that shape)... every time I try something like this, I sometimes have to use alphas or shrink my usual shape... I want to try and get away without that lol! Anyway, still on the fence as to whether I will score this.

palommaplaza-toksiktest_BHume-02152024_001b.jpg

palommaplaza-toksiktest_BHume-02152024_002b.jpg

• Like 3

For those who are into Spectacledchic's aesthetic but have passed on by them because there's no LaraX on the vendor, this outfit at Kustom9 fits LaraX despite the vendor only saying fits for Lara and Legacy.  I took the demo just for funsies, and it fits! I've tested it against my AO and some dances, and so far the mesh hasn't broken.  My avatar is relatively slender though. 

I'm not sure if this applies to all of Spectacledchic's most recent releases, but it's worth a look.  Alas, I'm on a self-imposed budget shakedown, so I can't afford it right now. 

laq head_006.png

• Like 2