Share Your LaraX Updated Items

Ceka Cianci

1 hour ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Patiently waiting for Lara X to come to my stores/styles.

445f1ab89041d998d9fa937ad7f9efa3.gif

Oh, very much the same, this is merely a tickle and a tease. There are a dozen of my fave stores that have nothing yet or only one or two that I didn't like that much.

I'm waiting for a flood from places like > fashionably dead, Just Because, amias, neve, 1313, Belle Epoque, Mimikri (omg girl hurry up!!), Ecru, Dead Doll, erratic, Giz Seorn, Tres Blah, more from Valentina, Poison Rouge, etc. Harry at ISON is just holding me over; he jumped onto X really fast.

Most of these will most likely not update older things so let's hurry up folks! There are Lindens to spend.

And the almost complete lack of fine/pretty/elegant lingerie from my fave stores like Glitzz, Risque, Muse, Nardcotix etc is also making me impatient.

The plus I'm seeing with the releases so far is that almost everyone with LaraX is also doing LaraX Petite.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

I'm waiting for a flood from places like > fashionably dead, Just Because, amias, neve, 1313, Belle Epoque, Mimikri (omg girl hurry up!!), Ecru, Dead Doll, erratic, Giz Seorn, Tres Blah, more from Valentina, Poison Rouge, etc. Harry at ISON is just holding me over; he jumped onto X really fast.

And the almost complete lack of fine/pretty/elegant lingerie from my fave stores like Glitzz, Risque, Muse, Nardcotix etc is also making me impatient.

I don't really have time to post pics, but just from my casual exploration, your flood has already started!

Just Because:  gown for LaraX (not petite though) at Fameshed this week and a gown for LaraX at Fameshed last month. It's pretty safe to assume she's going to create for X going forward (might want to get those NC in if you want Petite though).   

Fashionably Dead: Clothing for LaraX/PetiteX at Fameshed and Tres Chic within the past month also. 

Amias: 3 newest releases all include X. (No PetiteX though). 

Belle Epoque:  Several X and PetiteX releases within the past month, including Anthem which just started (I'm not keen on the gymwear theme this month though).

Mimikri: An outfit at the current Uber is for X (says Petite, but does not say PetiteX). That looks like her first X outfit.

Ecru: has some pretty lingerie in X and PetiteX at the Reborn event + a ballgown and a short dress that were released earlier at Cosmopolitan.

Dead Doll:  has had several X releases already.   I know because I own them. :P

Erratic: has an X/PetiteX outfit that was out at Access in December.

Tres Blah: at least one X/PetiteX dress at C88 in December. 

Glitzz:  had several things (a couple lingerie dresses & stockings) in their Advent calendar for X/PetiteX. 

Valentina E: had a dress out at N21 in X/PetiteX in December, a shirt/sequin skirt combo at the mainstore including a TSS selection,  a tuxedo at Fameshed last month, and a couple other dresses out at the end of November. If anything Valentina E is really going to town with LaraX.

I'd say you're going to be set for clothing selection because I doubt anyone who has already worked extensively on some pieces for LaraX and PetiteX is going to change their minds and go back to OG Lara only. A handful are being brave and rigging for both the OGs AND the X models. 

Giz Seorn and Neve seem to be the true holdouts so far. Neve released new items this week but none for X. 

Edited by Lysistrata Szapira
space
  • Like 4

It is really much in LaraX sizes in new events. I picked up a lot from Fameshed, Anthem, and I even found a new favorite necklace from Sigma in the Belleza event.

I am not sure if I am a fan of rigged necklaces. The stores should include an unrigged version too. It looks like some stores only rig necklaces now.

Sigma, Ysoral, AwaWay, Yummy and Rawr has started to get some jewelry with LaraX rigging. Very good for belly piercings, garters, overarms and other things that Lara size absolutely do not fit. So far I only have a necklace from Yummy, one from AvaWay and one from Sigma.

I have not seen much jewelry for LaraX in weekend sales yet, only a belly chain from Ysoral. I am hoping that will change.

• Like 5

Finally, some skinny jeans. They include 2 "in boots" versions that fit in surprisingly many boots. Not thigh high, but overknee boots like these. Sadly the Blueberry boots I have do not fit. It will have to be BoM jeans with many boots. I think I will buy 2-3 of these jeans.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/friday-Weekend-Jeans-Deep-Sea/25468567

jeans_002.png

• Like 8

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

It is really much in LaraX sizes in new events. I picked up a lot from Fameshed, Anthem, and I even found a new favorite necklace from Sigma in the Belleza event.

I am not sure if I am a fan of rigged necklaces. The stores should include an unrigged version too. It looks like some stores only rig necklaces now.

Sigma, Ysoral, AwaWay, Yummy and Rawr has started to get some jewelry with LaraX rigging. Very good for belly piercings, garters, overarms and other things that Lara size absolutely do not fit. So far I only have a necklace from Yummy, one from AvaWay and one from Sigma.

I have not seen much jewelry for LaraX in weekend sales yet, only a belly chain from Ysoral. I am hoping that will change.

Ya, I'm also noticing a wide range of clothes as well, where with most bodies it's  a lot of slinky things before you start getting as much variety of styles..

Lara X is already getting a good amount of variety, which is making the transition so much nicer..

Also I agree that rigging the necklaces seem to make them feel really strange in how they act, especially if you are looking at things like chokers..   I think things like chokers  or anything sitting up on the neck higher, are much better being rigged to the  head part of the neck since it's that part that moves.. Where when they are rigged to the body, the head moved but the choker sits still, giving a very unnatural feel to the choker, as it remains sitting still with the body..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 4

On 1/3/2024 at 11:33 AM, Katherine Heartsong said:

Oh, very much the same, this is merely a tickle and a tease. There are a dozen of my fave stores that have nothing yet or only one or two that I didn't like that much.

Most of these will most likely not update older things so let's hurry up folks! There are Lindens to spend.

The plus I'm seeing with the releases so far is that almost everyone with LaraX is also doing LaraX Petite.

I knowwww, I'm late with my reply.

Most or all of those will likely eventually pick it up. Those are rather popular stores, many of which do events.

I'm not overly confident I'll be seeing much (for me) in the way of adoption, which is actually fine. For regular use, I'm good with 5.3. I shop for a lot of older products (clothing, jewelry, accessories, and mods) in the dark, dusty corners of specialty shops I've found over the years, and there's very little chance of those getting the Lara X treatment.

My dream wishlist includes Over, David Heather, Stop, Gild, Dernier, Vulnus, Moon Amore, Cureless, Static, Human Glitch, Petrichor, Tori Torricelli, Elegance Boutique, Style Pantyhose, Sofia, Celestina's, Son!a Edge, Irrisistible, dM, and Les Sucreries de Fairy. Also, all my favorite mods that I own or have on the "to buy" list (torsos, hands, claws, legs, etc.) may very well never be updated, and I have no idea what I'll be doing for my mermaid stuff yet since Cynefin is gone and I'm not fond of any other tails on the market (none of which are updated yet anyways).

Re: rigged jewelry vs. unrigged, I'm always going for the rigged option. I like my necklaces pretty long and it's super obnoxious when they don't move with the body and instead poke through my clothes/chest.

• Like 6

Finally, some skinny jeans. They include 2 "in boots" versions that fit in surprisingly many boots. Not thigh high, but overknee boots like these. Sadly the Blueberry boots I have do not fit. It will have to be BoM jeans with many boots. I think I will buy 2-3 of these jeans.

jeans_002.png

I'm grabbing those jeans!   Hopefully (crosses fingers) they will work with my newest boot.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I knowwww, I'm late with my reply.

Most or all of those will likely eventually pick it up. Those are rather popular stores, many of which do events.

I'm not overly confident I'll be seeing much (for me) in the way of adoption, which is actually fine. For regular use, I'm good with 5.3. I shop for a lot of older products (clothing, jewelry, accessories, and mods) in the dark, dusty corners of specialty shops I've found over the years, and there's very little chance of those getting the Lara X treatment.

My dream wishlist includes Over, David Heather, Stop, Gild, Dernier, Vulnus, Moon Amore, Cureless, Static, Human Glitch, Petrichor, Tori Torricelli, Elegance Boutique, Style Pantyhose, Sofia, Celestina's, Son!a Edge, Irrisistible, dM, and Les Sucreries de Fairy. Also, all my favorite mods that I own or have on the "to buy" list (torsos, hands, claws, legs, etc.) may very well never be updated, and I have no idea what I'll be doing for my mermaid stuff yet since Cynefin is gone and I'm not fond of any other tails on the market (none of which are updated yet anyways).

Re: rigged jewelry vs. unrigged, I'm always going for the rigged option. I like my necklaces pretty long and it's super obnoxious when they don't move with the body and instead poke through my clothes/chest.

Anything that drapes the body should be rigged lower for the body.. But anything  moving and setting higher should really be rigged to the neck of the head..I demoed some chokers last weekend and they just feel really strange not moving when the head turns..

It kind of gives a sense of the head and body are not connected in a strange sort of way.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

jeans_002.png

This! Hopefully they'll work with the few blazers and a couple of jackets I already have for LaraX. Thanks ^_^

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Anything that drapes the body should be rigged lower for the body.. But anything  moving and setting higher should really be rigged to the neck of the head..I demoed some chokers last weekend and they just feel really strange not moving when the head turns..

It kind of gives a sense of the head and body are not connected in a strange sort of way.. hehehe

I reallly don't buy unrigged jewelry at all these days. I just absolutely hate it. Takes up too much time positioning it for photos, too. My go-to stores for jewelry are Secrets and NaaNaa's since the rigging is so nice. Which reminds me...I don't know if they've updated for X either.

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Grammaring
  • Like 4

They call it 'skinned' when jewelry is rigged for bodies. I get a 'Silence of the lambs' feeling. 😆

Yummy has a few more necklaces for LaraX, Sigma too, and Kungles has their last necklace 'skinned'.

I hope Sigma and Yummy work their way back and includes LaraX. It is some pieces I am in love with.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I know Sofia or Celestina's included a LaraX dress in their advent calendar. I am not in world, so I don't remember which one. I believe Son!a Edge has come out with one LaraX dress so far. I usually buy at least one Son!a gown a year for formal events.  Purple Moon has put out several good formal pieces for LaraX of late (with some really nice glitter effects that aren't like airport runway lights).  I know she uses templates sometimes, but it seems like she gets exclusive rights for a period of time before other stores start popping up using that template. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

They call it 'skinned' when jewelry is rigged for bodies. I get a 'Silence of the lambs' feeling. 😆

Yummy has a few more necklaces for LaraX, Sigma too, and Kungles has their last necklace 'skinned'.

I hope Sigma and Yummy work their way back and includes LaraX. It is some pieces I am in love with.

I have only seen one creator use the term "skinned" which was in the past couple of weeks and it seemed extremely odd to me. I've been buying rigged jewelry for years and never seen it called that before.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I reallly don't buy unrigged jewelry at all these days. I just absolutely hate it. Takes up too much time positioning it for photos, too. My go-to stores for jewelry are Secrets and NaaNaa's since the rigging is so nice. Which reminds me...I don't know if they've updated for X either.

I don't buy unrigged either  because it doesn't move with the neck.. that's the problem with rigging a choker to the body rather than the head.. it feels more like an unrigged, because a rigged choker to the head would move with the head and neck, not sit still with the body..

When I turn my head and my neck turns with it, and the choker doesn't.. it looks unrigged even though it's rigged.. hehehe

Necklaces laying on the shoulders should be rigged to the body because they aren't turning with the neck anyways.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1