Share Your LaraX Updated Items

Ceka Cianci

38 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have started to buy body packs. So the oposite of you. Even if so many fatpack colors/patterns will never be used.

It's funny because it's so so so so so rare I'd need another body size, but when I think about switching to a new body entirely, I'm so happy I wouldn't lose much of anything I'm already wearing on a regular basis (including the more expensive body mods). The mermaid tail is the sole exception to that, but I'd already lose that switching to Lara X anyway, so no biggie there. 

46 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I have Legacy Percy collecting dust. It was a mistake, Perky is dropped by many. I should have bought Legacy, it was not hard to make the boobs small enough for me. Stores with only Legacy and Reborn, Waifu and the other big boob options, does not have Perky. Small breasts appear to go out of fashion.

I don't wear petite/perky/enhanced chests for anything (just classic/standard or flat), so I haven't noticed who carries/dropped Perky. If I got anything, it'd be the base version. That's the one that's supported everywhere I shop. 

55 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Bonniebots show a lot of Rebody deformers, Nadu is the one on top, one of five have a Nadu knee fix. And several deformers for butt down and smaller butt. People buy Reborn, and do what they can to make the butt smaller. I think I will never buy Reborn, but I have said many things before and...

I couldn't switch to Reborn. I'd lose quite a bit of content (some places I shop don't carry it) and no number of deformers is making a shape I'd be happy with. I have more issues with the legs (I absolutely loathe them) and overall shape than the butt.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, taisiyakarpenko said:

Not sure what I am allowed to say without being regarded as advertising, since I am blogging for them - but Justice have updated a lot of their stuff to include LaraX and PetiteX. Their Infinity Project is well worth checking out - I just love the simple things like being able to use the belt from one pair of jeans on the others (if I do not like the included one).

All threads should be closed as advertising then, heh heh. We mention store names here, there and everywhere. It's good of stores to upsdate previous content.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I've noticed quite a few stores have dropped Petite over the transition to X.  Well they lost my custom too.  I don't care much, 'cos I already have enough LaraX Petite clothes to see me out.  But what do I spend the UK£50 a month I budget for SL on?  Sheesh...

AstroidBox Has a nice set of pants  at Level 10 right now, with the shoes rigged in.. I know that's not for everyone, but they look really good with the pants and the texturing is so nice on the pants.. Plus love the textures they have as well as well as the nice rigging to fit.. :D

I believe the fatpack is 1499.00 If I remember right..

When you land, go to the end of the lane where it splits left or right and make a left and the vendor will be on your left in that small section of vendors..

53458389732_728a256e8b_k.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 3

One of my favourite clothes outfits, Neve, has started making LaraX/LaraX Petite as well as Lara/Lara Petite, and also added Reborn to the bodies set.  And best of all the price this Happy Weekend!

image.thumb.png.4d68cea17634c25d1e504ce9134d5610.png

• Like 6

Lovely jeans, and they are high waist. Click the image for link.

bella - jeans | ACCESS EVENT | LIKE & SHARE GIVEAWAY

Can I vent a bit?

What IS it with all the ladylike tops and sweaters that show the tummy?? From the neck and down, it looks wonderful, classy looking items. And then cut off. This top could be just a tiny bit longer. But no, it HAS to show a bit of tummy.

419124056_763710829132343_37056658350493

It is great with sweaters and shirts who have a tucked in version that taper down, so I might be lucky and mix them with other pants and skirts.

Fabulous with pants who have 2 waist fits also, one slightly wider.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Can I vent a bit?

What IS it with all the ladylike tops and sweaters that show the tummy?? From the neck and down, it looks wonderful, classy looking items. And then cut off. This top could be just a tiny bit longer. But no, it HAS to show a bit of tummy.

It is great with sweaters and shirts who have a tucked in version that taper down, so I might be lucky and mix them with other pants and skirts.

I hear you! This is why I have to have a few sets of BoM undies and shirts to cover that area sometimes. I may have to score these pants, I already have enough jeans for LaraX. :)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Lovely jeans, and they are high waist. Click the image for link.

bella - jeans | ACCESS EVENT | LIKE & SHARE GIVEAWAY

Can I vent a bit?

1 hour ago, JeromFranzic said:

I hear you! This is why I have to have a few sets of BoM undies and shirts to cover that area sometimes. I may have to score these pants, I already have enough jeans for LaraX. :)

This is where you need a folder full of BOM tops, especially tank tops & camisols. 

• Like 3

All the weekend events and Access are loaded with X/Petite X items.

I've been using BOM lingerie and top/bottom layers frequently, especially the ones that are tintable.  Friday's BOM tights and tanks are tintable, and Gawk has a set of BOM basic tanks that are tintable.  Riot also has a set of basic tintable BOM tanks.  Tetra has a group gift of tintable lingerie (bra, corset, panty) that I use constantly, especially the corset to cover things I don't need showing.

My only gripe is that all of the BOM things take up huge swaths of my inventory, but they're too versatile to ignore.

Now I need to cross my fingers and hope Neve updated that Cake skirt and put it in redelivery because I already have it!

• Like 3

Friday has a cozy cardigan-t-shirt combo up for TSS, and the Weekend jeans that match it are now updated to Lara X (but not on sale--220L is still a reasonable price). 

Excellent combo for those who don't want their tummy showing. ;) 

friday_001.png

Edited by Lysistrata Szapira
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Annnnd, although they're not Lara X specific, Riot has a set of BOM jeans for TSS (30 colors!) that work great with Lara X items.

Note: I am wearing a BOM layer (Friday's knit tights) under the Riot jeans that are slightly less low-rider. There's still a bit of tummy peeking out.  

riot_001.png

• Like 4

AsteroidBox for the Saturday Sale. Updated for Lara X and Petite X AND you still get the "classic" versions in the folder (Lara 5.3, Flat Maitreya and Petite). 75L per single color with a color hud for the corset. Fatpack available too.

AsteroidBox-TSS0113.jpg

EDIT:
I've posted it in the Lara X thread but it may be useful here too:
Purplemoon made a survey lately among its customers wearing Maitreya. The results have just been announced and they were quite tied between those who prefer the former version of the body and those who prefer Lara X (respectively 50.6% and 49.4%). 5% of those customers use Petite (either the former version or Petite X).
Purplemoon's owner has decided to still support the former Maitreya body until January 2025 AND to include a Lara X version in future releases. A Petite X version will be included occasionaly, at the owner's discretion. She'll re-evaluate the situation in a year (so January 2025). She intends on updating some past releases to Lara X (free of charge) if time permits and depending on the outfit popularity.

Edited by EmmaAsht0n
Added information about Purplemoon
  • Like 3

AstroidBox  has a top that goes with the Tiffi pants at the K9 Event.. The Aspen Hoodie..

It has the Lara X and Petite X versions as well..

Here it is with the Tiffi pants. It has a lot of options for sleeves and base texture combos..

53464828892_6e25c6d993_k.jpg

Just gonna post the Tiffi pants image again to keep these together.. I'll try and see if I can get a better image up top that shows the top better,  if I can get more time later..

53458389732_728a256e8b_k.jpg

• Like 2

On 1/10/2024 at 12:02 AM, Anna Nova said:

I've noticed quite a few stores have dropped Petite over the transition to X.  Well they lost my custom too.  I don't care much, 'cos I already have enough LaraX Petite clothes to see me out.  But what do I spend the UK£50 a month I budget for SL on?  Sheesh...

£50... 😲  ...well...  MY suggestion would be ME!  :)

• Haha 3

I have BOM layers yes, but I can not get that 3D look with a flat layer. So of course it looks just what it is - a tight fit undershirt.

I have saved some exellent layer tops from Zaara, and they include all layers. Tops, bottoms and jacket layers. And they are modify. Plus other tops. So it is not that I lack something to put under the short tops. I wish I did not have to do it.

And I am not prudish, I can wear a harness and nipple patches as well. But when I put together an outfit in SL, like I could come to life and walk out in RL to a meeting with my daughter's teacher, I want to cover my tummy. Those cropped tops look out of place when I want that look.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I figured I'd put this in this thread as well..

I seen this when I came on this morning in the Maitreya V.I.P. notices.. The notice and note card info below.

The LaraX Flat Chest is out! You can find info about this update and about other things that have been updated at Maitreya, in the attached notecard!
xx

The LaraX Flat Chest is out now!
We updated the Flat Chest add-on with a version for LaraX. Just like PetiteX, there is a full body version now too. People who purchased the Flat Chest add-on and the Lara mesh body before, will also find the full body version of Flat Chest on their redelivery page. People who didn't own the Flat Chest before and are interested in buying it, have the choice to buy it as a full body for the full price, or as an add-on only.

The FlatChestX can be adjusted with the breasts size slider. If the breast size slider is set to 100 the chest is similar to the original Maitreya Flat Chest. With the breasts slider set to 50-60 the shape of the chest is more like the Flat Chest Adapted used to be. So the previous two Flat chest options are now integrated into one adjustable Flat Chest.
􀀃
The FlatChestX comes with beautiful skins by Velour, in the same skin tones as the LaraX and PetiteX.

The LaraX and PetiteX have also been updated to V1.1.
New this update:
- A small butt deformer: On LaraX the butt becomes wider as you go below Butt Size 30. For those who want their butt very small without the extra width, we now have a butt deformer. Wearing the butt deformer will flatten your butt, so that you can keep the slider above 30. The butt deformer can be found in the extras unpacker hud.
- The dimples above the butt are made softer and more subtle.
- PetiteX and FlatChestX have a redeliver button on their HUDS now, just like LaraX.
- A small error in the weights was fixed in LaraX V1.1 and PetiteX V1.1 (above the breasts, near the armpit).

More Updates at Maitreya:

The Thigh High Boots are updated with a size for LaraX
􀀂

The Amala Bikini is updated with sizes: Petite, PetiteX and LaraX
􀀁

Previously Updated for LaraX and PetiteX:
For those who missed this announcement when it was sent before, we have also updated the Vintage Jeans and the Malika Tops with LaraX and PetiteX sizes.
􀀀

You can use the redelivery terminal at the store to get the redeliveries of the above items, if you had purchased them previously.
For LaraX you can also use the redeliver button on your HUD, misc page, to get the latest version sent.

􀀄
We wish you all a wonderful week and lots of joy with these new updates!
Maitreya
xx

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Found a Maitreya jacket At ASTROIDBOX that fits the Lara X body, mainly because it's an above the breast jacket, that and has an alpha layer that comes with it that works well.. BUT, I'm also finding that some tops are fitting under it pretty nicely, like the top I have on in the picture below..

The pants are ASTROIDBOX also, which are still at Equal 10 right now.

The name of the jacket is ASTROIDBOX - The Pippa Jacket. Maitreya 5.3 Which is at the in world home store.

ASTROIDBOX in world store taxi: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/AsteroidBox/128/129/22

The top I'm wearing is [Aleutia] - Ibis Top. Lara X  which is at Collabor88 at the moment.

Collabor88 taxi: https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/8 8/84/179/1086

53471124392_88a0819dba_k.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 4

My first attempt at a Petite body using the Petite X..

*Taps into her Lysistrata voice*  Sup Spinna?

hehehe

Also the outfit is  [Aleutia] - lbis outfit I spoke about a few posts up from this one..

53474233096_3097027eb8_k.jpg

Another thing, I was testing out boots at the time and found the Blueberry Thigh High boots from the Socialite set fit on the Lara X bodies, because they are unzipped where the Lara X bodies would normally clip at with 5.3 thigh highs..

So that was nice to come across. :)

GenusBabyface_030.thumb.png.1a1ee0d4277fda0cb87569a435773ba8.png

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 6