Share Your LaraX Updated Items

Ceka Cianci

Fameshed has plenty of LaraX goodies today.  I only picked up the new Just Because dress and kitten heels. Head's up: If you have a fidgety AO with lots of arm bends, the mesh will break at the shoulders, but it's still cute. 

The purse is from Cupid's Fault (it purrs, wags its tail, and flicks its ears). I'm a sucker for that kind of shiz.  It is unrigged, of course. 

feb12024_001.png

• Like 2

Zaara has updated her Anisha top and Ziya skirt to include LaraX AND Reborn and Legacy sizes.  It's in the 50L Friday sale or you can get a redelivery if you purchased it previously.   The redelivery does seem to include the newer patterns, too.  BRAVO,  Zaara!

c2a6e2cf520bcfb0de12df26bef51d79.thumb.jpg.0d5b75dfba531c4413c3ca36dbdf4ed4.jpg

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 2

Had a pretty decent haul between the Shop & Hop and Friday sales thus far. Some items are ones I nabbed off the last weekend sales too.

Snapshot-003.png

Top: Zaara - Anisha
   Skirt/Belt: Zaara - Ziya
   Gloves: !4AE - Julie Gloves

Snapshot-004.png

Bodysuit: Moxxi - Laura
   Boots: !4AE - Evil Boots
   (Pantyhose is Psyche from Violent Seduction, BOM)

Snapshot-005.png

Dress: Everfaery - Emmalyn
   Necklace: Rawr - Solstice

Snapshot-007.png

Top/Bottom: KiB Designs - Amata Gown (S&H gift)

Snapshot-008.png

Bikini: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear Naomi (S&H gift)

Snapshot-009.png

Top/Bottom/Sarong: Yasum - Alahm

Snapshot-010.png

Dress: Yasum - Liani

Some of the items are discounted at S&H, I think the necklace (which is rigged, yay) and Laura bodysuit are the only things I paid full price for.

Bonus:

Snapshot-011.png

Neither items were discounted, but well worth their full prices IMO: 

Top: Gawk! - Megan
   Trousers: Lapointe & Bastchild - Swear Leather Zipp Pants

• Like 9

Note: Guguvagas / GGVG is at Shop & Hop with a $L 500 gift card or store credit. They have several outfits with LaraX sizes.

1-26-24CGVGLaraX_005.thumb.jpg.322ac1206fa93a85d1ed7d8bb2a34251.jpg

The 2-piece gown with a bare left leg and chains on the left leg has been released by several stores under different names. It is a cute LaraX compatible outfit that can be found as a group gift or at a promotional price at several stores, with different color HUDs. I'd suggest getting it from more than one place for maximum color options.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

Note: Guguvagas / GGVG is at Shop & Hop with a $L 500 gift card or store credit. They have several outfits with LaraX sizes.

The 2-piece gown with a bare left leg and chains on the left leg has been released by several stores under different names. It is a cute LaraX compatible outfit that can be found as a group gift or at a promotional price at several stores, with different color HUDs. I'd suggest getting it from more than one place for maximum color options.

I think MSN Design is one of the others (also at Shop & Hop)!

Edited by Psyche Starling
  • Thanks 1

This is all the things in the Maitreya store  that are now currently Updated to the Lara X. There is some new updates in there, so check your Redeliver terminal at the store. :)

Updated Maitreya items:
Amala Bikini - Lara, Lara Petite, Lara X, Lara Petite X

Vintage jeans

Malika top - Lara, Lara Petite, Lara X, Lara Petite X

Thigh high boots

Gigi Bodycon Group Gift dress - Lara, Lara Petite, Lara X, Lara Petite X

BoyFriend Jeans & Belt

SLim BoyFriend Jeans & Belt

Nova Romper  -  Lara, Lara X, Lara Petite X

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Yasum has a really fun and sexy outfit at the C88/Callabor88 event..

They have it in X and petite X as well.. I didn't see the 5.3 versions in the pack though..

This is to the cam 2 sim - https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shopping/47/1/1089

I used it because  it was the most empty.. I had a lot of lag in the main event sim..

Also the decal on the pants is an add-on gift that you don't have to wear, but have to add if you want.. it's also in the pack.

Yasum-C88020824.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

C88 has a number of LaraX items including a new stunning short/long dress combo from a designer who is becoming one of my faves, ISON. Still (patiently) waiting for much more elegant lingerie (i.e., Reeve et al) and some of JB's simpler gowns, along with more from fd, amias's Vjera outfit, Mimikri, and others.

In the meantime, everything harry at ISON is releasing, I'm buying.

Ison-C880208.thumb.jpg.8f3f23c188e40b48e62e0c5e15fa11ee.jpg

• Like 5

Zaara has another update which includes not only LaraX but PetiteX.  Also, Legacy/Legacy perky, Reborn

The Kareena Patiala Suit.  Redelivery if you've purchased it previously includes all sizes.  High and flat feet, also.

4aa1c7bdd07ecccaec4d75980cff557c.thumb.jpg.62ae233707e328184ff2bb7f00d474b3.jpg 

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Another Item has been updated at the  Maitreya store.. The Plain Crop tops and the Striped Crop tops.

Not under boob top, but crop tops.. hehehe

The Plain and Striped are each in their own fat packs..

If you have one or both of these, hit the store for the redeliver..  If you don't have them.. They are really nice crop tops.. :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Another Item has been updated at the  Maitreya store.. The Plain Crop tops and the Striped Crop tops.

Not under boob top, but crop tops.. hehehe

The Plain and Striped are each in their own fat packs..

If you have one or both of these, hit the store for the redeliver..  If you don't have them.. They are really nice crop tops.. :)

Yup, had the striped one and got the redelivery, awesome news. Now ... Reeve stuff please :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Yup, had the striped one and got the redelivery, awesome news. Now ... Reeve stuff please :)

I'm dying for the kimonos to show up in the store.. I've been clinging to every word on releases.. I just love their kimonos and can't wait to get back on the beaches with them.. :)

Really just about everything that store made stands the test of time.. I hope after all the updates, that she keeps on creating new things. :)

52333448234_48c9f6818c_k.jpg

• Like 1