17 hours ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

Peeve: Phones.  I hate talking on the phone.  If a conversation can be completed in a sentence or two, text it.  Get to the point.  Stop the chit chat. 

I hate this too, I am terrible with phone conversations, I have no patience for them and tend to miss half of what is being said. My boss phones me all the time and I finish every conversation with, "Great, now can you email me with what you just said?". Which really annoys her 😆 She always video calls me on Microsoft Teams without checking with me first that it is ok, and I get it, she is the boss, but absolutely everyone else will say, "Hey, got a minute for a Teams call?" before calling. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

She always video calls me on Microsoft Teams without checking with me first that it is ok, and I get it, she is the boss, but absolutely everyone else will say, "Hey, got a minute for a Teams call?" before calling. 

This is not okay to do to employees even if you are the boss.  Not okay.

• Like 6

It is always nice to see costumers are treated with respect, as if what they have to say is valuable information for a company and when the employees take the time to explain why they take certain actions, for instance by pointing out where something went wrong or by telling what the road pad is for the near future.
So nice to be treated with some respect.

Now if someone wonders what my peeve is ..... read the above again and come to the conclusion yourself or contact me in world and I'll explain if I feel like it.

Edited by Sid Nagy
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Solar Legion said:

My peeve? Children that pretend to be adults.

Time for some to grow up. Beyond time actually.

Oh like the children who go through the forums sneering at every post they don't like? Pure kneejerk reactions. So mature. Bet there is a few peeves there :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

It's only about half a meter depending on round trip latency.

A club I often frequent presents itself as a converted space freighter and if it is packed enough, I sometimes fall almost through to the cargo bay, three decks below the landing point!

Edited by Solar Legion
I - not a!
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

30 minutes ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Peeve: When a thread gets closed and you know to come directly to the Peeve thread because people will just continue passive aggressive remarks here.

You mean like yours?

Peeve: Inquiring minds would like to know.

• Like 4