5 minutes ago, Orwar said:

I'd bought a few pairs of the garment/accessory used to keep one's trousers up via straps going over one's shoulders. On the packaging it was printed in a few different languages, but the English word used was 'suspenders'.

I was laughing at exactly this point...

29 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

A certain creator, who does some really lovely items, who links all of the pieces in a set on display.  Why?  

It lets them squeeze a few more items into their allowed LI --- link 6 '0.5' items and they only use 3 LI instead of the original 6. 

PITA though because then we cannot tell how much LI the various pieces are on their own.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

A certain creator, who does some really lovely items, who links all of the pieces in a set on display.  Why?  

So I can see for myself just how many LI the display sucks up so I'll know if the actual product will do the same.

Linking reduces the LI used so you get more bang for your buck if you link.

While I can still edit this posting, I'll make it obvious that this posting continues the theme of one-word answers.  I thought by this time we're probably into the realm of cat pictures.  Feel free to post a peeve after this. :) 

Miaow.jpg

Edited by Garnet Psaltery
Clarification.
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Litter louts 😡 Went for a walk today on one of the few London green walks and the amount of rubbish thrown around the brook was shocking and disgusting...I am quite lazy but I actually feel like volunteering to join one of the clean-up squads. Take your rubbish home with you! 😡

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Rat Luv said:

Litter louts 😡 Went for a walk today on one of the few London green walks and the amount of rubbish thrown around the brook was shocking and disgusting...I am quite lazy but I actually feel like volunteering to join one of the clean-up squads. Take your rubbish home with you! 😡

Gawd that's annoying. Especially in parks within the city. Its like dude there's a (freak'n) can right there! *points*

• Like 1

People.  For heaven's sake, please try to spell my name correctly next time and it's YOUR'RE not YOUR.

I'd also like to take a moment to thank all of my alts.  Who knew?  Gotta love VS.

Shout out to @Orwar  @LittleMe Jewell  @Sam1 Bellisserian  @Rolig Loon  @Silent Mistwalker

fc50ae3a4a743eaddf14a80c46ec80d7.png.5d6c33d86e72281308af96114c1511ce.png

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 2

the nonsense that is that whole thing, is a lot.  Outside of getting your name wrong, It's "Likes" and "You're".  "Sence" I'll give them because it seems it's an archaic form of "Sense".   Also, if you're hanging out at 100 sex sims, is that daily, monthly or yearly?  I mean even if it's yearly, that's a lot of sims to visit.  Do you make money doing that?  How much time do you spend there?  What are your rates?  When do you have time to take pictures?  Is that a full time job?  Does it pay well?  Curious minds really want to know.  I'm "Curious Minds".  I just really want to know. lol

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

People.  For heaven's sake, please try to spell my name correctly next time and it's YOUR'RE not YOUR.

I'd also like to take a moment to thank all of my alts.  Who knew?  Gotta love VS.

Shout out to @Orwar  @LittleMe Jewell  @Sam1 Bellisserian  @Rolig Loon  @Silent Mistwalker

I think that person has trouble with words in general. And thinking, since, well, someone with a brain would've used a spellcheck. Or watch what they type. Jeez.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Wait, wait. I'm supposed to be one of your alts, hang out in sex sims and I'm male? What I'd like to know is where are all these sex sims I hang out in supposed to be when I spend 99% of my time on my own plot of land building. And how come I've never had sex in SL? And when did I become a trans man?

Let me guess. Some idiot posted that  on VS and made an even bigger fool of themselves for posting a lot of bs. The only coward in all this is the idiot who wrote that and can't even spell sense properly. Or likes.

I can't wait for the Misanthropist Anonymous meeting Thursday. Everyone is sure to get a big a laugh out of this as I did. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

That's so poorly written that I can't even figure out what this person is trying to say, except that he is obviously mad about something.  Weird.

It is reminds me of one who shall not be named that LL has permanently banned. It's just the kind of stupid thing she always does.

They actually posted 2 about this Roman person.  I'm apparently a man but use my female avatar to break up couples and have oodles of sex.  Wish I'd been there for all that.  I do frequent several adult regions, always have and always will.  I've barely been logged in the past 18 months which is why you all see me here.  

I'm sure I've rubbed more.than a few people the wrong way here just as some have to me.  The difference is, I'm not going to whine about it in a PM to that person nor post on some website.  I'll just roll my eyes as I'm certain others do to some of my posts.

10 minutes ago, Silent Mistwalker said:

Wait, wait. I'm supposed to be one of your alts, hang out in sex sims and I'm male? What I'd like to know is where are all these sex sims I hang out in supposed to be when I spend 99% of my time on my own plot of land building. And how come I've never had sex in SL? And when did I become a trans man?

Let me guess. Some idiot posted that  on VS and made an even bigger fool of themselves for posting a lot of bs. The only coward in all this is the idiot who wrote that and can't even spell sense properly. Or likes.

I can't wait for the Misanthropist Anonymous meeting Thursday. Everyone is sure to get a big a laugh out of this as I did. 

You didn't know you were my alt?  🤔

This is the second time this nutjob posted about me and the second (third since they posted 2 this time) time they got my name wrong!  THAT is infuriating!  It's ROWAN, FFS.

1369924561_R(9).jpeg.df7f3d37390da23e4bb78f4f3fb4839b.jpeg

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Did someone make that and IM it to you? o.O