me.

i thought my old smartphone is kinda dying,and i was in rush to buy new one....so i boyght new one 2 weeks ago ,like reviews was ok bla bla...and  since then the thingy wasnt leaving my head like:what a crap iw asted money on?and also after some days checked new one which isnt so dying😶

On 3/28/2021 at 2:43 AM, Rat Luv said:

Annoying UK clocks have gone forward...one less hour of sleep -_-

I suppose we immediately get brighter evenings though :)

I just remembered, I used this thread to vent when the clocks went back last year, lol. New peeve - my own indecisiveness :/

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Kimmi Zehetbauer said:

I wish they put an end to the clock changing

There are some in the US that are advocating for staying on Standard time and others that want to stay on Daylight Saving time.  No way to please everyone.  I want us to stop changing, but I don't really care which time we stay on.

• Thanks 2

On 4/2/2021 at 6:47 PM, PermaRuthed said:

Who the hell puts a scornful laugh on a blog post speaking out against racism

The same person who elsewhere on this board asserted that BLM was a conspiracy of "communists" in league with "big tech."

Not one of our more astute, thoughtful, or compassionate fellow residents.

• Thanks 1

Does no one read user signatures? Do very few even have them turned on?

Seriously, I have it right there that I'd rather not have Forum issues/drama/arguments brought to me as an in world IM.

If for some reason you cannot send me a PM here, that is your hint that I do not want to interact with you beyond the responses you are getting in any particular thread. If for some reason I simply cease responding to your posts, take the hint.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 3/29/2021 at 9:57 AM, Eddy Vortex said:

Alpha glitches, no mod clothing, can't fix.

aplhaglitchmess_001.thumb.png.4506811d53bf88d099ed0f9a36f28939.png

Is that showing the floor/rug through the broken mesh?   It does not look you are using an extreme animation that should break the mesh like that if so? 

8 hours ago, Solar Legion said:

Seriously, I have it right there that I'd rather not have Forum issues/drama/arguments brought to me as an in world IM.

If for some reason you cannot send me a PM here, that is your hint that I do not want to interact with you beyond the responses you are getting in any particular thread. If for some reason I simply cease responding to your posts, take the hint.

I have signatures turned off as I don't like seeing them over and over.  The person who sent the IM might feel the same, along with, I suspect, most of us.

3 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I have signatures turned off as I don't like seeing them over and over.  The person who sent the IM might feel the same, along with, I suspect, most of us.

Not exactly the best practice since the last I checked, the Forum profile About Me section does not show for other users (making it useless).

On the off chance that Linden lab ever fixes that however, readers would be greeted by the following:

"Came here from the old school, chatroom only Internet many years ago, stuck around thanks to friends (and more) I have made.

Thinking of sending me a message anywhere outside of the forum? Well if you're looking to do so to start or continue an argument or to rant at me ... Don't bother - I File 13 such messages."

8 hours ago, Solar Legion said:

While I do have signatures turned on, I seldom ever read them.   My guess is that most forum folks are like me if they have signatures turned on.

1 minute ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

While I do have signatures turned on, I seldom ever read them.   My guess is that most forum folks are like me if they have signatures turned on.

Might as well either have them shut off or simply not have the feature at all in that case.

Much like the About Me section.

3 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Not exactly the best practice since the last I checked, the Forum profile About Me section does not show for other users (making it useless).

On the off chance that Linden lab ever fixes that however, readers would be greeted by the following:

"Came here from the old school, chatroom only Internet many years ago, stuck around thanks to friends (and more) I have made.

Thinking of sending me a message anywhere outside of the forum? Well if you're looking to do so to start or continue an argument or to rant at me ... Don't bother - I File 13 such messages."

I don't look at Forum Profiles either, except by accident when trying to add a reaction, so if someone were shouting at the top of their voice in it for me to go away, I'd never know.  Anyway, I hope you aren't similarly bothered for a while.

2 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I don't look at Forum Profiles either, except by accident when trying to add a reaction, so if someone were shouting at the top of their voice in it for me to go away, I'd never know.  Anyway, I hope you aren't similarly bothered for a while.

Thanks, same here. I don't mind discussing forum related things In World as long as they're not rants or arguments and such but sheesh ....

Honestly, I am surprised at the number that don't seem to have anything to do with Signatures or Profiles - Forum or otherwise!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Drake1 Nightfire said:

How would you fix that if it was mod? You would need to re-rig it.. Unless you are the creator, i dont see how you could do that.

Going into edit mode, under Texture tab, and change Alpha mode to none usually solves the problem for me.

1 hour ago, Kyrie Deka said:

Is that showing the floor/rug through the broken mesh?   It does not look you are using an extreme animation that should break the mesh like that if so? 

Yep, you can see right through to the floor. I have the AO turned off in this shot.

43 minutes ago, Solar Legion said:

Might as well either have them shut off or simply not have the feature at all in that case.

Much like the About Me section.

I must be an exception but then I read pretty much everything I see except billboards and ads... and fan fiction. I came from the old school of sigs being a reflection of a facet of the poster. Much like yours does only with pictures.

Your sig does work. At least, it has worked once. On me. lol No, it wasn't a case of I was going to IM you to continue an argument but you might have taken my question as such so I just respected your wishes and let it go.

Edited by Selene Gregoire
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

I must be an exception but then I read pretty much everything I see except billboards and ads... and fan fiction. I came from the old school of sigs being a reflection of a facet of the poster. Much like yours does only with pictures.

Your sig does work. At least, it has worked once. On me. lol No, it wasn't a case of I was going to IM you to continue an argument but you might have taken my question as such so I just respected your wishes and let it go.

Heh, good to know it does get read and function, even if sometimes not in the intended way! Questions, i don't much mind!

• Like 1