Shopping in SL - what can't you get enough of?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

What do you just keep buying even though you really don't need it?

For me, it is couple's dances. Especially if they are really fun or a bit silly. I have a dance ball loaded with them, it rivals a lot big venues. I also buy more hair than I could ever possibly wear, but keep going back to the same styles all the time.

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Stephanie Lovely said:

What do you just keep buying even though you really don't need it?

For me, it is couple's dances. Especially if they are really fun or a bit silly. I have a dance ball loaded with them, it rivals a lot big venues. I also buy more hair than I could ever possibly wear, but keep going back to the same styles all the time.

Hair. OMG I have so much hair.

I also seem to have an awful lot of jackets and coats, esp. leather, denim, or army surplus.

• Like 6

Anything that jumps out at me and feels really original and stands out, it could be just about anything really.

After finally getting my inventory where i want it, I've gotten really picky on what I put in it now.. But if something stands out, I'm all over it..

• Like 8

It used to be landscaping stuff. But since I'm no longer designing sims or having land, that and houses, and furniture and... stuff has gone by the wayside.

I have severely cut back on my shopping, just not going to events or exploring designers or using my "what is she wearing" hud all the time. (I know, buzz kill, right?)

I'm finding when I do go to events it is "I don't need a shirt that has one side pulled up/down to show a boob" and I already have 10 micro mini slip dresses, I don't need another 10, and I already have cut off shorts, or... stuff

So I do what everyone else here does: HAIR! :D

and... HATS!

even better, hair WITH hats! so I don't have to do the idiotic editing

JEWELRY

shoes, ah yes shoes. IRL I'm barefoot 99% of the time. In SL stiletto steam punk/dominatrix thigh high boots!

Certain designers... oh just stop it! I'm weak! Geez. (Violent Seduction, and thank gawd she's not more prolific!)(COCO, DeadDollz, Mimikri, Pixiecat... oh just stop it!)

ETA: Oubliette and the sister store I'm blanking on. E, ETA: Bauhaus

oh! MAKE UP! I wear like the same BOM pieces of makeup but nope gotta buy MORE

And yes, this is me "cutting back on spending"

Oh! and did you see that adorable thing at Tardfish, or the other one with a T...

Edited by Seicher Rae
  • Like 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.