Free Lelutka Heads!

Jordyn McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If anyone is having trouble getting in, try  moving the location of where you land by just a little bit.. I did that and got in within just a few tries.. I got the head and skin  like 4 times. 

I was trying to use the location they give with the landmark but I guess that spot is  jammed up with lingerers or something because after 30 minus I was about to give up.. I moved a little south of the crowd and kept trying different spots and was in within a few tries..

• Like 1

On 12/10/2020 at 4:28 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

That and people should go in with a super low CI, invisible avatar preferably.

I usually put on my L$10 squirrel avi for going anywhere a ton of bodies are going to be in all their lag-inducing finery.

Aside from being practically invisible in a crowd with it's almost non-existent complexity, it has the added bonus of being not even remotely smexy to creeps and sleazes 😁

• Like 5

Raven is really nice. Managed to get it very similar to the look I have with Inez. Apologies for the shine, I forgot to turn it down.

Raven:

5c19d26eefa654d233d9b18ad46f3d2d.jpg

Inez:

6c393fd1cad8c591049db9b2217b3d22.jpg

The main difference is the nose, which is a little too "cute" on Raven, whereas on Inez its more straight. But overall - the best of their Christmas gifts so far, I think.

• Like 11

7 hours ago, Kia Kiyori said:

I usually put on my L$10 squirrel avi for going anywhere a ton of bodies are going to be in all their lag-inducing finery.

Aside from being practically invisible in a crowd with it's almost non-existent complexity, it has the added bonus of being not even remotely smexy to creeps and sleazes 😁

Good call! For me I used a system female with the Elwood Blues cheap suit + Corgi dog head lol!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

This is the Quinn head with the free skin from avarosa. Still looking for a skin for the Raven head. My preferred skin doesn't look right on it just yet . Also, I find the lashes in the male HUD too long even with the settings to make them shorter. Using Guylashes from Izzie's-which work on the female heads too for a natural looking lash!

eeVY2u0.jpg

Does anyone happen to know which body skins match the head skins that come with the head? I have looked in every notecard and tried a bunch, can't match them for squat.

Edited by Modulated
  • Like 16

2 hours ago, Modulated said:

This is the Quinn head with the free skin from avarosa. Still looking for a skin for the Raven head. My preferred skin doesn't look right on it just yet . Also, I find the lashes in the male HUD too long even with the settings to make them shorter. Using Guylashes from Izzie's-which work on the female heads too for a natural looking lash!

eeVY2u0.jpg

Does anyone happen to know which body skins match the head skins that come with the head? I have looked in every notecard and tried a bunch, can't match them for squat.

Check and see what brands LeLaPeau are matching for. They are the in-house Lelutka skin brand.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I spent the day dressing up the Raven head, and I've got to say...she makes me want to run around as a human (for once). She's super cute!

Raven & a Pumec skin I undoubtedly bought during a weekend sale. In fact, I'm pretty sure the entire look is comprised of a combination of weekend sales finds and group gifts - some of which I snagged while the groups are free. Gloom eyes from the event. Shape - my own custom fiddling.

Went a bit overboard with the glitter, but hey. I like to sparkle.

image.thumb.png.bf195c65c6c5689b2bc4d4cc3e8f4a1b.png

• Like 9

I'm really loving how easy it is to work with this head.. It's almost like it's hard to mess up with it and haven't really found a skin that hasn't sat well on it yet..

They did really nice work on this head.. I think they hit another level to be honest.. The way just a little bit of shadow and lighting grabs so much details, it feels like dancing switching through the different light settings in the viewer... I can see people really getting artistic with this head.. I can't wait to see  more pictures from everyone and what they are  going to come up with.. I'm loving them so far..

I just took this one a little bit ago that I worked the shape some and just been using things from the event stores..This head may end up pulling me off my lilly .. hehehe

I've just been enjoying playing with the light..It even does well in midday light. hehehe

52578457711_91c0425f89_h.jpg

52578898045_34952904e4_h.jpg

52578054137_8ab10aa3ea_h.jpg

• Like 12

22 hours ago, Modulated said:

eeVY2u0.jpg

Thank you lots for giving me the tip about a male skin that finally I like! Btw, you got a very handsome avatar here).

Before going to Avarosa I had tried quite a few skins for my male alt,  not liking any of them (I may be the only one perhaps, but I find the Quinn head's face downright ugly , so I wanted to find another skin to cover it...anyway; I am still trying to find  a free or unexpensive body skin that matches the Avarosa skin. Giving that I rarely use my male alt, isn't worth to spend a lot of money on it.

Ok, here's what I did with the  Lelutka Quinn head/Avarosa Quinn skin combo. (Still must work a bit more in the body shape) In a bit I'll post a pic of what I am doing with my main, female avi

miy male alt_002.jpg

Edited by Amelia Mitchell
grammar mistake
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Ok here's what I have done so far with my Lelutka Raven head, though actually there's several skins that do match perfectly with it.

Skin Eve; the skin gift for Xmas from the skinnery; a dollarbie eyeshadow called Sun (If you type in MP Sun eyeshadow it's very easy to find. Lipstick group gift from Cheap & Chic (In MP as well) eyebrows from the Xmas gift at Alt3 and hair Opium from Truth.

Amelia_001.jpg

• Like 10

35 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Thank you to all for showing your creative take on these new heads!  I have been running around collecting the gifts but not stopped long enough to try anything on so I rely on your photos.  Thanks!  😄 👍

LOL, yes to this. I am on freebie overload, between about 10 Advent Calendars, Cosmopolitan's Christmas Tree, Shop and Hop, and now this. Have to get my inventory back under control again!

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Thank you to all for showing your creative take on these new heads!  I have been running around collecting the gifts but not stopped long enough to try anything on so I rely on your photos.  Thanks!  😄 👍

It's gonna take me a day just to unpack.. I've hit every gift wall in just about every store so far.. I feel like one of those people that drank too much and  say they are never gonna drink again, but replace drink with Shop.. hehehehe

I feel like I'm stealing, there is so much good stuff in all these stores.. Some of the gift walls are just so crazy good..

I'm at Masoon right now and like, overwhelmed with more stuff..  hehehe

My groups are going to be so full when I'm finished, because I've only left a few of them so far.. So many stores I never shopped at  before.. I'm just in heaven right now, but about to die from too much of a good thing.. LOL

• Like 2

Omgomgomgomg okay so, remember back when I said Lelutka Ford was the hottest male head evarrr? Okay you probably don't, but I DID. Anyway, IMMA CHANGIN' MAH MIND!!! OMG...QUINN DOE!

To be fully transparent, nothing here is from the event aside from the head itself. I set him up with my current Moccino Beaute skin (sorry Ford, I'm sorry I'm sorry!) and some in-HUD Lelutka cosmetics to smooth out the lip and eye area to better fit the head's shape. Gloom non-event but weekend sale (So Kawaii, most likely) eyes. Custom shape by ME.

AHHHH!

image.thumb.png.c375f58994388ce2cf244b8fe997f48d.png

• Like 14

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 285 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.