Free Lelutka Heads!

Jordyn McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

One for the girls and one for the boys. You read right, we want to spoil you with these two little gifts. This is just another way of showing you how much we love you and to thank you for giving us support this year!

Please help us welcome Lilly and Alain to our Evolution line, and we truly hope you will love them like we do.

These heads will be set to L$1, but you will get refunded. The only reason you will need to pay the vendor is to record your purchase, which will ensure you get all future updates and redelivers. We wanted to be sure our group members felt special; therefore, Lilly and Alain will be available to group members ONLY and set to a regular price (L$3990) on December 26th.

These heads come with all of the features you have come to love. With all addons and skins, we left nothing out. So with that said, enjoy and thank you for being with us yet another year.

130755825_3157713234332952_4973062758939425927_o.jpg

Good deed for 2020....DONE!

Edited by Jordan Whitt
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 12

The region can't really handle the number of people trying to get the free heads. Was getting teleport errors when i tried to TP while logged in but managed to get in by relogging and making it my start location, though no attachments loaded until i tp'd elsewhere likely i wasn't the only person there who was just the system avatar luckily i had some system layer clothing on. Did give it a quick try and i won't be switching from my current Lelutka head

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

The region can't really handle the number of people trying to get the free heads. Was getting teleport errors when i tried to TP while logged in but managed to get in by relogging and making it my start location, though no attachments loaded until i tp'd elsewhere likely i wasn't the only person there who was just the system avatar luckily i had some system layer clothing on. Did give it a quick try and i won't be switching from my current Lelutka head

I figure they are going to be there til nearly the end of the month, which means everyone and their mother is trying to get in there. lol Now I can go enjoy some usually crowded places because I am sure they will be a bit less full now and I will just wait to get them.

52 minutes ago, Gage Wirefly said:

I figure they are going to be there til nearly the end of the month, which means everyone and their mother is trying to get in there. lol Now I can go enjoy some usually crowded places because I am sure they will be a bit less full now and I will just wait to get them.

^^  This. I don't have to have it TODAY.

They really decided to end already super successful year for them with a bang, did they? Between awesome Evolution line release, Catwa falling behind (anyone remember when 99% of skins released on events were for Catwa?), and Genus' being DMCA'd for a while, as well as most amazing black friday sale and permanent price reduction to 4k they pretty much won this year, as far as heads are concerned.

Not going to switch over from Fleur, but it's really a great gift for those who can't buy one for 4k or have a bad case of altoholismal and being on a budget. Quality seems to be on par with their "retail" heads, unlike a certain gift head from another creator earlier this year, which wasn't really worth 1l$ they charged for it in my opinion.

33 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I wonder who's making the male head skin.

You can try to ask their CSR, but included female skins are made by Lelutka team, so it's probably the same for male heads.

Edited by steeljane42

3 hours ago, Samsara Capalini said:

In the old days Lelutka made really lovely skins, wish they would start again, as for the heads I have about 8 of them including 3 of the new releases, Might has well have Lelutka, tattooed on me. Totally my favourite brand.

I was asking a Lelutka CSR about the skins on the Connor head the other day and was told the included facial tones are made by Lelutka. They still make them apparently.

• Thanks 1

I think I'll wait a bit to try and bang in. I am sure it is a notecard with the heads. I want to let the mAlt use the skin, because it looks totally yummy. I wonder if it is body skins too. What a deal if it is.

The female head look a bit like Fleur, or is it just the skin? Very young, but with another skin she will age a bit.

3 hours ago, Samsara Capalini said:

In the old days Lelutka made really lovely skins, wish they would start again, as for the heads I have about 8 of them including 3 of the new releases, Might has well have Lelutka, tattooed on me. Totally my favourite brand.

Lelutka had awesome clothes too. I have not deleted some of them... using 9 year old pants here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/27764102@N02/50691139532/

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Lelutka had awesome clothes too. I have not deleted some of them... using 9 year old pants here: https://www.flickr.com/photos/27764102@N02/50691139532/

Yep, theyused to sell clothing, skins,poses,hair...all of it. One of the original 'big box' stores in SL. Their prim and sculpty dresses were works of art in my opinion, for their time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Gage Wirefly said:

Yep, theyused to sell clothing, skins,poses,hair...all of it. One of the original 'big box' stores in SL. Their prim and sculpty dresses were works of art in my opinion, for their time.

I just boxed up all my Lelutka hairs from forever ago...because I am a hoarder and am okay with that!

• Haha 3

I'd love this for my alt but not holding out much hope of getting in, given that when Catwa released their free head, three weeks availability even with a number of satellite locations was still nowhere near enough, and they still had to put it out on the Marketplace to meet demand.

Lelutka is using only one region.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

Not anymore!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/MyFashion/126/129/31

We are so overwhelmed by the response to the gift heads! Wow, we would have never imagine the pouring of love and support both the heads and brand has received, you never cease to amaze us!

We know things have been a little shaky with getting into the SIM, but worry not we have 18 days, and you have plenty of time to get the gifts; we will continue to monitor the response and act accordingly, which is why we have decided to rent a new space for just the gifts. 

We truly hope this will alleviate things not only for our LeLU lovers but also for our neighboring SIMs! 

The gift will be REMOVED from the MAINSTORE so other shoppers can visit for regular business.

This SIM will be open until December 26th ONLY, and will only host the Christmas gift heads (Alain and Lilly)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

I'd love this for my alt but not holding out much hope of getting in, given that when Catwa released their free head, three weeks availability even with a number of satellite locations was still nowhere near enough, and they still had to put it out on the Marketplace to meet demand.

I waited and got the free Logo head.  I don't know if there was as much demand for the free Logo head as might be for these.

I really like these from the picture, except I would make the girl "older" if possible.  

But, still, I got 7 heads from the Black Friday sales and it's a lot of work making an avatar.  The 7 heads I got I figure may take me a year of working with them to get what I want.

I wish Ryn was half price.  At full price, there is 99.99 probability I will never buy it at that price at even the 3999 price.  I don't make enough in SL to afford it.  

I just wanted to add, I got six of the heads for the Black Friday sales at LAQ for 385 lindens apiece as those were 75% off and the LAQ HUD was also 75% off.  So, that was extremely affordable.  I bought 1 Lelutka head at half price.  

Edited by FairreLilette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.