Free Lelutka Heads!

Jordyn McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

39 minutes ago, Dorientje Woller said:

Problem with LOGO is that the Advanced Head has a new set of animations, which forced Max to attach several items to new points of the skeleton, which makes those Advanced Heads pretty hard to shape them to your likings. On the other hand, the Standard Head uses still the old attachments on the skeleton and are pretty well shapeable.

Yeah, I couldn't get them to shape the way I wanted on standard even and I wasn't fond of having two versions (Advanced and Standard) to begin with. An un-shapeable photography head wouldn't suit my purposes at all.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Yeah, I couldn't get them to shape the way I wanted on standard even and I wasn't fond of having two versions (Advanced and Standard) to begin with. An un-shapeable photography head wouldn't suit my purposes at all.

Ya, I think LOGO was actually my very first mesh head.. I loved their older heads. For me they worked really well.. the new standard one wasn't too bad, but still it's hard to come off my Lilly..

I'd probably wear even Raven more if I could work the chin and cheeks more.. Lilly keeps on riding.. it's a hard head to get me pulled off of.. I like what i can do with the raven, but  it's just not enough at certain points..

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ya, I think LOGO was actually my very first mesh head.. I loved their older heads. For me they worked really well.. the new standard one wasn't too bad, but still it's hard to come off my Lilly..

I'd probably wear even Raven more if I could work the chin and cheeks more.. Lilly keeps on riding.. it's a hard head to get me pulled off of.. I like what i can do with the raven, but  it's just not enough at certain points..

I thought it was just me and the Raven head! I can't seem to get a facial shape I like with it, no matter the skin. Still tweaking it tho.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I just have too many human heads to begin with.😄I use them to make fantasy avatars most of the time, but LOGOs didn't really shape enough for me to pull it off. I never tried their older ones. I'm pretty happy with Catwa, Lel, and AK in general. And BeSpoke heads are fast becoming my primary brand since they're fantasy by default and I don't have to spend a whole night working the sliders to get things into that range.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Modulated said:

I thought it was just me and the Raven head! I can't seem to get a facial shape I like with it, no matter the skin. Still tweaking it tho.

I'm having the exact same issues with Raven, I thought it was just down to my inexperience. I just *cannot* get her looking reasonably natural.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Modulated said:

It's a good head and I think they did a good work on it..  I did like making shapes for it and will probably still make more with it.. I just have to have my puffy cheeks  hehehe..   I think it still will work good for people that  like the tighter cheeks and things. but I have to max some things out on it to get close for my things i like..

I even thought it might pull me off my lilly at one point, but then got back on my lilly and it was like,so much breathing room in those sliders that I really love to experiment with.. hehehe

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I just have too many human heads to begin with.😄I use them to make fantasy avatars most of the time, but LOGOs didn't really shape enough for me to pull it off. I never tried their older ones. I'm pretty happy with Catwa, Lel, and AK in general. And BeSpoke heads are fast becoming my primary brand since they're fantasy by default and I don't have to spend a whole night working the sliders to get things into that range.

Ya, I'm about done buying anymore mesh things like bodies and heads.. Skins is a different thing and I think I will always  overload on them..  The next things in mesh are going to have to be very ground breaking for me to really look at getting anymore of those things.. I'm just full up on those things.. I'm even getting that way about clothes.. I mean I just keep seeing so much of the same thing or things so similar that it's not enough of a change to consider..

I have just about every kind of style of outfits I could ever want.. If I can't mix and match what I have now ,then something is wrong with me.. lol

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Ya, I'm about done buying anymore mesh things like bodies and heads.. Skins is a different thing and I think I will always  overload on them..  The next things in mesh are going to have to be very ground breaking for me to really look at getting anymore of those things.. I'm just full up on those things.. I'm even getting that way about clothes.. I mean I just keep seeing so much of the same thing or things so similar that it's not enough of a change to consider..

I have just about every kind of style of outfits I could ever want.. If I can't mix and match what I have now ,then something is wrong with me.. lol

Oh I'm never going to stop buying clothes and things, LOL. Or heads, come to think of it. I make wayyyy too many avatars for that, but I have reduced spending and rely more on sales, free credit, and gifts these days. Holiday events like this are amazing as I can save everything until I need something entirely random to accessorize with (like I found the most perfect bow headband for my frog buried in my Meva advent gift folder aaaaaaaaaah!).

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Oh I'm never going to stop buying clothes and things, LOL. Or heads, come to think of it. I make wayyyy too many avatars for that, but I have reduced spending and rely more on sales, free credit, and gifts these days. Holiday events like this are amazing as I can save everything until I need something entirely random to accessorize with (like I found the most perfect bow headband for my frog buried in my Meva advent gift folder aaaaaaaaaah!).

I'm sure I will still get that stuff.. I'm just done buying something that is close to anything I have already.. It's gonna have to be originals from here on out. Also not priced so high that they are trying to get  what they put into it, back in just a few sales. I'm definitely done with the big spending.. that and places that don't have a business presence in SL or the MP.. no more fly by nighters for me..

Edited by Ceka Cianci

12 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm sure I will still get that stuff.. I'm just done buying something that is close to anything I have already.. It's gonna have to be originals from here on out. Also not priced so high that they are trying to get  what they put into it, back in just a few sales. I'm definitely done with the big spending.. that and places that don't have a business presence in SL or the MP.. no more fly by nighters for me..

Yeah I hear ya! I don't shop much on the MP unless I'm looking for something unavailable in-world (like gachas) or full perm things to build with. Luckily, I haven't run into too much that looks similar, other than jeans and basic casual items. That kind of similarity fades once you start shopping across multiple fashion styles. 

I mostly spend on body mods and avatar parts - but I tryyyyy not to do that too much as those rarely go on sale (tails, part replacements, wings, feet, costume items, etc.).

I'm still trying to talk myself out of making a centaur because that would be so spendy by the time I'm done buying all the components and mods for the dang thing. But they're so gooooooooood and the perfect head for it is on sale right now gaaaaaaaaaaaaah. 😂 I can't store credit/free gift my way through that one!

• Like 2

Raven jumped up the list pretty quick as well as Quinn.. A lot of people  must have really heard about it this year..

It will be kind of interesting to see in a couple of weeks if things change  and how many stay or go back to what they were using..

#17 : LeLutka - Raven : 4331 : 1.1% 

#35 : LeLutka - Quinn : 1713 : 0.4%

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Raven jumped up the list pretty quick as well as Quinn.. A lot of people  must have really heard about it this year..

It will be kind of interesting to see in a couple of weeks if things change  and how many stay or go back to what they were using..

#17 : LeLutka - Raven : 4331 : 1.1% 

#35 : LeLutka - Quinn : 1713 : 0.4%

I do believe 1st two round of their free heads last years had a faster start, but I also do think both will continue to go up the lists for a while. Mostly because many people didn't really had a chance or time to actually use them yet, thanks to the busy time in rl with holidays. Same for all those hordes of alts some people have, it's relatively fast to pick up all that pretty stuff, but setting it up on a large number of avatars is rather time consuming.

And pretty sad, but many of those who could use it are just not aware of this opportunity as they are not "invested" enough to follow all those social media channels or to join shopping groups. I did check around a few usual spots I go to if I feel social enough in the last days and the amount of that horrendous genus free head users didn't drop there one bit (it did a bit on the Lucia's list, but not nearly as much as it should have). I've told a few of them to go grab it and pretty much all of them did and were most happy about it, but can't really tell it to everyone.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, steeljane42 said:

I do believe 1st two round of their free heads last years had a faster start, but I also do think both will continue to go up the lists for a while. Mostly because many people didn't really had a chance or time to actually use them yet, thanks to the busy time in rl with holidays. Same for all those hordes of alts some people have, it's relatively fast to pick up all that pretty stuff, but setting it up on a large number of avatars is rather time consuming.

And pretty sad, but many of those who could use it are just not aware of this opportunity as they are not "invested" enough to follow all those social media channels or to join shopping groups. I did check around a few usual spots I go to if I feel social enough in the last days and the amount of that horrendous genus free head users didn't drop there one bit (it did a bit on the Lucia's list, but not nearly as much as it should have). I've told a few of them to go grab it and pretty much all of them did and were most happy about it, but can't really tell it to everyone.

Ya, I've been telling  everyone it's the last day, if you haven't done it yet, take this note card I made and get going if you want  all this stuff.. At the very least just get the mesh head if you don't want to go to all the other stores.. It's too good to pass up..

I grabbed the raven 4 times and then got my husbands avatar the Quinn.. If I never really use them it's not gonna hurt, but if I ever want to, they are there.. hehehehe

• Like 4

Genus might pick up over the next few weeks as more find out about the coming updates and start dusting their heads off. It's been announced that all of their heads, including the free gift, will be receiving the free HD update via redelivery. The Discord group is slowly getting a bit more active.

If that means there will be fewer mouth-wearing bald heads while I'm rezzing in stores, I'm okay with that. 😄 Evo X is fantastic, but only when it fully rezzes!!!!

Actually, maybe it will be worse...I forgot it might use a custom map. *prepares self for more pre-rez nightmare fuel*

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Genus might pick up over the next few weeks as more find out about the coming updates and start dusting their heads off. It's been announced that all of their heads, including the free gift, will be receiving the free HD update via redelivery. The Discord group is slowly getting a bit more active.

If that means there will be fewer mouth-wearing bald heads while I'm rezzing in stores, I'm okay with that. 😄 Evo X is fantastic, but only when it fully rezzes!!!!

Actually, maybe it will be worse...I forgot it might use a custom map. *prepares self for more pre-rez nightmare fuel*

I'm looking forward to the animation update that is supposed to have things fixed.. It's still gonna take a lot to pull me off my Lilly..  It'll have to be one hell of an update for that to happen.. Because it was lilly that pulled me off them.. hehehe

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I'm looking forward to the animation update that is supposed to have things fixed.. It's still gonna take a lot to pull me off my Lilly..  It'll have to be one hell of an update for that to happen.. Because it was lilly that pulled me off them.. hehehe

The updates look...eh. I don't see a whole lot of difference, but then, I've been wearing HDPro and Evo X for a long time now, so I'm used to those features. I suppose for people who are still wearing Genus, it's a much bigger deal. The best news for them IMO is finally getting the universal neck. 🎉

• Like 3

The quinn head with the Clef skin and shape looked fantastic on my male alt who has a Gianni mesh body.  Matched the skin for body perfectly from the BOM skin from the previous version.  The raven head was a chore. I am not a creator but a tweaker...lol.  I found a body shape on the marketplace I liked for 1 linden.  

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, usedcars said:

The quinn head with the Clef skin and shape looked fantastic on my male alt who has a Gianni mesh body.  Matched the skin for body perfectly from the BOM skin from the previous version.  The raven head was a chore. I am not a creator but a tweaker...lol.  I found a body shape on the marketplace I liked for 1 linden.  

Lotsa tweakers here and we love to see pics of what you have created!  😄

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trinity1776 said:

Has anyone else had issues with Raven having a very pointed chin? I've been trying everything I can think of in the sliders to create a more round face with it.

image.png.cadc084d00832b1aa84522a10bb502a7.png

I had  some trouble finding the right combination until I kind of toyed with these settings for awhile.. this is what I finally came up with.

I toyed with Jaw Shape and kind of brought that out more to give a wider feel to the lower part of the face.

Chin Depth and mouth position. I would raise chin depth up some and then get a feel for where the mouth would look best for chubbier cheek look. it was a lot of trial and error going back and forth..

Cheek bones I put on the lower end of the bar in the mid 20's, I kind of kept coming back to these after messing with other things..

Lower cheeks I set to 0, going the other way just went thin it felt like.

Upper cheeks I tried to keep a somewhat line going down without having them pooch out to the sides too much..

ETA: Almost forgot, Head Shape I put around 22.. that helps a lot too keeping that on the lower end of the slider bar..

once i got things where I kind of wanted them, it was much easier to tweak here and there  with the different settings until things felt much better..

I could probably do some more with her, but haven't really toyed with it since like a week now maybe?

52607357441_6e4bfc2c02_k.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

Has anyone else had issues with Raven having a very pointed chin? I've been trying everything I can think of in the sliders to create a more round face with it.

image.png.cadc084d00832b1aa84522a10bb502a7.png

Struggeled with the same, here's how I ended up:

Snapshot_19210.thumb.jpg.6a4110a7266c1fac23d8474fc9d46f86.jpg

Head Stretch: 35
Head Shape: 35
Egg Head:  60

Jaw Shape: 80
Jaw Angle: 45

Might end up going even lower on the head stretch and shape, and higher on the jaw shape - but I'm feeling I'm getting closer to something I might like... The mouth though - struggling with that!

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 282 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.