Free Lelutka Heads!

Jordyn McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

Is it just me or does she look a bit cross-eyed?

Many avatars do these days and once you notice it it’s hard to stop seeing it everywhere ...people change the space between their eyes without moving the eyes a tiny bit too. 

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Fauve Aeon said:

Many avatars do these days and once you notice it it’s hard to stop seeing it everywhere ...people change the space between their eyes without moving the eyes a tiny bit too. 

It drove me crazy since I've noticed on myself too and couldn't figure out how to fix it for rigged eyes.  You think they would line up correctly with the head from the same package.

1 hour ago, Fauve Aeon said:

22 minutes ago, Eddy Vortex said:

It drove me crazy since I've noticed on myself too and couldn't figure out how to fix it for rigged eyes.

If you are using the eyes that come with the head, you can adjust the eyes in the HUD. The iris can be moved up, down, and from side to side. The size of the iris can also be adjusted. This works for both BoM and appliers.

ef20871b891170a471604bd176aa3f42.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, ClariceRose said:

Does anyone know which stores are giving out skins/shapes for both female and male heads? I'd like to make a list if possible for us.

This is what I know so far (not all of these skins were made for Lelutka but because they are BOM, we can try them.

Male

Clef de Peau group gift (free group)

Female

Clef de Peau group gift (free group)

LAQ BOM gifts (free group)

Lara Hurley gift (free group)

The Skinnery - Lelukta Evo BOM Skin and various applier makeups for Genus and Catwa (free to join group)

50706274483_cae02a2d21_c.jpg

Insol - Catwa/Genus/Lelutka BOM skins (50L to join group)

ff9085650576f4a3edb1739da2092e04.png

Edited by Jordan Whitt
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

If you are using the eyes that come with the head, you can adjust the eyes in the HUD. The iris can be moved up, down, and from side to side. The size of the iris can also be adjusted. This works for both BoM and appliers.

This now thankfully. I’ll probably wear the rigged eyes that come with these heads now! I didn’t really mention it or several other things I notice that can slip many people’s heads or whole avatars into uncanny valley territory for me tbh...because some of it just wasn’t that ‘fix-able’. 
T-Rex arms, ‘joker’ mouth, this eye thing, many little face tweaks that send a head 1-2 numbers past ‘regular features’...mirror flip on the textures being used a little too often on eyes especially but also on brows, baby hair, beards, freckles, entire contour and highlight areas. Even too much clone brush on skin texture areas,  etc. The lipstick ‘fit’ being off, especially if the edge has a highlight that doesn’t hit the actual edge...

Can’t unsee...some of these ‘break’ it for me, some seem fine. We are sensitive to patterns. And yes, I know, they are avatars, realism is on a sliding scale etc. etc.,  but when the presentation is a human(oid) portrait, it does sometimes look very strange if some of these little details are just ‘off’. 

edit: I do like to play with the settings a lot when making more doll-like and fantasy avatars and not trying to closely match something human-looking, but when ‘close to human as possible’ is the goal, many of these are the ‘tells’ that don’t register consciously but signal that something’s just not quite ‘right’. 

Edited by Fauve Aeon
Clarity.

1 hour ago, Jordan Whitt said:

The Skinnery - Lelukta Evo BOM Skin and various applier makeups for Genus and Catwa (free to join group)

While you're there picking up the free skin at Skinnery, be sure to also pick up the BoM makeup gift for Lelutka. I'm using it in the pic above on Debi. This is not an all over eye shadow complete look, but the parts so you can mix and match to suit your style. They are mod as well so you can tint them to get the color combinations you want. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jordan Whitt said:

50706274483_cae02a2d21_c.jpg

Insol - Catwa/Genus/Lelutka BOM skins (50L to join group)

ff9085650576f4a3edb1739da2092e04.png

There is  lily skins from Skinnery also at K9 event..  It's BOM only from what the add say's.. I'd get it but it doesn't come in ebony..

The-Skinnery-1.jpg

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

This is what the doctor ordered.. I've had one eye giving me problems the whole time and was in the animation area trying to fix it. I'm still getting used to this hud hehehe

16 hours ago, ballparkdogg said:

The default shape for the male head Alain is really small.  I felt like the incredible shrinking man

just use your current shape and take the numbers off the head and face mouth nose and all those above the neck,from the shape that comes with the body.. then size the head to fit your body..

With as many people that are going to get that head,They're not gonna be able to make a shape that is going to be able to make everyone happy..

• Like 2

There is a free "light tone" male skin that comes with the new out today group gift BOM male avatar  (join for 0) gift at altamura.  More are listed at teleporthub.com. There will likely be more as the month continues. I am using a 7DS skin and my male friend is also. But hefty join fee now if you aren't already a member. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

Is anyone having trouble with getting the HD cosmetic appliers to work on these heads?

I recently picked up some eye shadows and they work with the River head just fine, but not with Alain nor Lilly.

There seems to be a small issue where some HD eyeshadow don't apply (I did try around 10 eyeshadow and lipsticks, all lipsticks did work as is, while eyeshadow didn't) at first. To get it working first apply built-in HD eyeshadow from the HUD, then 3rd party ones will apply just fine. Same for the 2nd eyeshadow layer.

• Thanks 2

12 hours ago, steeljane42 said:

There seems to be a small issue where some HD eyeshadow don't apply (I did try around 10 eyeshadow and lipsticks, all lipsticks did work as is, while eyeshadow didn't) at first. To get it working first apply built-in HD eyeshadow from the HUD, then 3rd party ones will apply just fine. Same for the 2nd eyeshadow layer.

By golly it worked!  Thank you!

2365b86d050db604864ddc36015fc42a.gif

alaskametro also has a gift skin for the Lilly head, for group members only (50L join fee but there are some other great gifts too). I'll also mention that when you demo the makeup at alaskametro they are actually "testers" with fully functional shades included, well worth a look if you want some more makeup options for your Lilly head.

alaskametro<3 "Ingrid" BOM skin for leLutka Lilly - GIFT

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.