Free Lelutka Heads!

Jordyn McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Chic Aeon said:

So I am STILL playing with Lilly this morning. So many things I like and some that seem to be deal breakers. I tried a bunch of skins made for Lelutka Evo and that didn't help. P layed around with nose and mouth some more and it is better but she still looks pretty MEAN and that was NOT what I was going for LOL.

One problem I know I have is the teeth thing. Is there a way to get her mouth closed and static?  I found an animation that is "almost closed but honestly I don't sit around with my teeth showing most of the day and that bothers me. 

LOL @ the "she still looks pretty MEAN".  I've said the same thing about many heads in certain lighting, they do look mean.

As far as closing the mouth more so not so much teeth, lowering the mouth helped me a bit.

I think it is time for some dainty-mouthed mesh heads soon.  I  am so tired of the big blown up lips already and I've been here 3 years and most of the lips are blown up.  Tiny mouths, like I have in real life, are pretty too.  But, making the lips smaller can be a challenge with mesh heads I've noticed.  Again, try lowering the mouth for more closure.  

Edited by FairreLilette

6 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

Since you aren't using a mesh body you need to check your body fat in edit appearance. You can see in this pic that I set my body fat normally to 30. But if I have it set at 30 using a system body the neck will never line up with the neck on the head.

But if I move the slider all the way to zero then the body's neck will be the same size of the head's neck.

Unfortunately, that will make you look very skinny. You can adjust body thickness to add back some of the bulk to your body but it will also affect the whole body so you may have to make adjustments to shoulders and hips so that everything is in the ratio you like.

That worked PERFECTLY!

Thank you!!!!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

LOL @ the "she still looks pretty MEAN".  I've said the same thing about many heads in certain lighting, they do look mean.

As far as closing the mouth more so not so much teeth, lowering the mouth helped me a bit.

I think it is time for some dainty-mouthed mesh heads soon.  I  am so tired of the big blown up lips already and I've been here 3 years and most of the lips are blown up.  Tiny mouths, like I have in real life, are pretty too.  But, making the lips smaller can be a challenge with mesh heads I've noticed.  Again, try lowering the mouth for more closure.  

I had done that of course to no avail. What actually "fixed" it was using a different skin. I tried the 7DS skin for the day and may problems were much less notiable even though it was a "Genus" based skin. I think it is that the 7DS skin is flatter with less contour drawn in == which in this case was a good thing.    Not only is the nostril area much better but the lips also. 

Here I think I my FINAL version.

2132718587_lillywithbarre7ds.thumb.jpg.ac0efe0d24f4696bb34b73ffc23be106.jpg

• Like 6

20 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Mature is a good thing. Izzie's has wrinkle tattoo layers. Unisex. One of my alts is an older gentleman, but not those very old avatars you can buy. An early grey man in his fifties or an active sixty something.He is adding the wrinkles and grey hair.

Old age is inevitable. ;) Greg appears to be 40-something with the Alain default skin.  I think I'm liking the new look.  Though not quite ready for wrinkles yet, he is at the age of needing reading glasses.  So he went and picked up a new pair of glasses from Bondi which is a free gift at the Shop & Hop event.

readingglasses.thumb.png.26e5b50a1c0b932bd65a2609c5c59fca.png

Edited by Eddy Vortex
  • Like 11

On 12/9/2020 at 1:54 AM, Jordan Whitt said:

One for the girls and one for the boys. You read right, we want to spoil you with these two little gifts. This is just another way of showing you how much we love you and to thank you for giving us support this year!

Please help us welcome Lilly and Alain to our Evolution line, and we truly hope you will love them like we do.

These heads will be set to L$1, but you will get refunded. The only reason you will need to pay the vendor is to record your purchase, which will ensure you get all future updates and redelivers. We wanted to be sure our group members felt special; therefore, Lilly and Alain will be available to group members ONLY and set to a regular price (L$3990) on December 26th.

These heads come with all of the features you have come to love. With all addons and skins, we left nothing out. So with that said, enjoy and thank you for being with us yet another year.

130755825_3157713234332952_4973062758939425927_o.jpg

Good deed for 2020....DONE!

Wow,

They come exactly as shown on the pic? Including those shapes ?

22 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

I've been trying Lilly on Indra today and I thought the same thing. She looks like she's in a real bad mood now. It is a very pretty head though, I think I'll keep it on her for a while and see what the animations can do.  I thought the same thing about myself when I first got a mesh head, but I got used to it and it doesn't seem so noticeable now.

I noticed that shifting the lip ratio a bit more in favour of the lower lip helped in keeping them together. The one sore point for me is her nose, which is far too dainty for an Indian lass.

The Aiden head did not look so good on me, the jaw shape is all wrong, and the decade-old skin I wear really doesn't work as well with it as it does with my Catwa head. I had a similar issue with Lelutka's previous release for men (Guy, I think)? In the ad pics it looked like it would be the perfect shape for me, and looking straight at it, it almost was. But in profile, it didn't look right at all, no matter what I did with the sliders. Again I think it's a skin issue more than anything else, but I really don't want to change my skin.

Does anyone know which stores are giving out skins/shapes for both female and male heads? I'd like to make a list if possible for us.

This is what I know so far (not all of these skins were made for Lelutka but because they are BOM, we can try them.

Male

Clef de Peau group gift (free group)

Female

Clef de Peau group gift (free group)

LAQ BOM gifts (free group)

Lara Hurley gift (free group)

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 257 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.