Free Lelutka Heads!

Jordyn McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 12/26/2022 at 1:41 PM, Tary Allen said:

I've played a lot with the new head, but in the end kept my Lilly. And some of the gift skins look so good in my shape. also stayed in the Nuve group (Amara and Deetalez I was alredy in those). First pic Deetalez, second Amara and last Nuve (all with Lilly head)

lelutka deet_002.png

lelutka amara_002.png

lelutka nuve_005.png

Is one of these DeeTalez? The vendor show the skin with white patches (snow?), so I did not go there.

No stores include body skins anymore. I am so lucky that Velour had body skins.

DeeTaleZ.jpg

7 minutes ago, Helene Letov said:

Is one of these DeeTalez? The vendor show the skin with white patches (snow?), so I did not go there.

DeeTaleZ.jpg

You should have went there.. They have some nice gifts on their gift wall just on the wall behind that display..

They have  a cute nose touch up and some other nice things..

Even if the item that they are putting up as a gift, might not be what you are wanting.. It's always worth  taking a look at their gift rooms and gift walls, since the groups are free to join, you can get all their gifts too..

I hit every gift room  on that whole list.. There was so much extra really nice things along the way just doing that.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Helene Letov said:

DeeTaleZ.jpg

You get a skin with snow patches and one without. But the body skins at Deetalez have to be bought, aren't included. I think there is a velour version in the pack, so if you have those it will be worth it. And there are some group  gifts at Deetalez too.

Amara and Nuve included their body skins in the skin gift. Nuve has a wall of group gifts (my pick with the Nuve skin has eye and lipstick make-up  layers from those group gifts). And a Velour version also I think in Nuve. I'm not a fan of Velour so the skins that needed that body skin are of no use to me.

• Like 2

On 12/25/2022 at 1:18 PM, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Even if you don't use the avie, it's always good to grab all the updated freebies every year. You neeeever know when you or he might want to use it, and it's so much easier if you've got a ton of current stuff in your inventory than having to wait for Black Friday/Christmas to roll around again to update the avie.

My old main was idle for yearrrrs and I had to take her from classic to mesh after I got Aya all sorted - it wasn't at all painful because I grabbed Lilly and some AKs and free Genus and Catwas and a ton of other event freebies as they came up, so the transition was mostly free (minus the Lucybody BOM converter) and took no time at all, compared to the hell it took me to get Aya all meshed up when I first dusted her off in 2020 (pre-Evo X/HDPro days - first set her up with a Catwa I dropped 5k on).

Hey, did you get ears with the Jonas skin from AVI-GLAM? I'm getting things for my husbands avatar and didn't see ears anywhere for that skin.. lol

Edited by Ceka Cianci

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Hey, did you get ears with the Jonas skin from AVI-GLAM.. I'm getting things for my husbands avatar and didn't see ears anywhere for that skin.. lol

Uhhhhh, I actually didn't try that one on (yet). I think I saw somewhere a few pages back that someone said the Not Found ears work with it? Don't quote me...Oh yes! @Eddy Vortextried it and said no ears were included, but the ones in the Not Found gift should work out.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Uhhhhh, I actually didn't try that one on (yet). I think I saw somewhere a few pages back that someone said the Not Found ears work with it? Don't quote me...Oh yes! @Eddy Vortextried it and said no ears were included, but the ones in the Not Found gift should work out.

Thank you.. I'm trying my hand at shaping his as i go a long..  We'll see what It ends up like.. I'd really like to shape one like him in RL, but I don't know where to start looking for stuff to do that.. hehehe    It would probably cost a fortune..

9 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Thank you.. I'm trying my hand at shaping his as i go a long..  We'll see what It ends up like.. I'd really like to shape one like him in RL, but I don't know where to start looking for stuff to do that.. hehehe    It would probably cost a fortune..

Depends on the style you're going for! Some are a lot easier to pull off (shopping wise) than others.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

That's totally doable LOL.

This is what I came up with  for his Avatar so far..  This is just from toying around with the stuff from the  stores in the event.. Have to say, It sure goes quicker for guys running all those stores.. They need more stuffs.. hehehe

I have to get him some hair.. hehehe

52590721908_236d040504_k.jpg

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 7

6 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

This is what I came up with  for his Avatar so far..  This is just from toying around with the stuff from the  stores in the event.. Have to say, It sure goes quicker for guys running all those stores.. They need more stuffs.. hehehe

I have to get him some hair.. hehehe

52590721908_236d040504_k.jpg

I'm not going to give advice about hair. I'll have him running around in a big ole messy updo knowing me. I got so tired of shopping for men-specific hair that I just toss my guys into whatever at this point. OH, pigtails? DONE! Work it 😄

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Nando Yip said:

Estou completamente tonta, com tantas peles, cabeças, olhos, maquiagem, joias... Eu tenho 3 alts para fornecer ... mais eu preciso de pelo menos um mês para organizar, pessoal, cabelo, peles, ajustes, ONNNGGGGG🙃

Eu não tenho ideia de onde comprar homens ..

I hope I got that right.. hehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

Don't forget the Shop & Hop is still going, guys! Plenty of...ok I have no idea what's even there as I haven't unpacked a dang thing yet, but there's store credit, too! LOL. There should be plenty that will help with your new Lelutka heads.

Use this if you absolutely don't want to run through 16 sims grabbing absolutely everything. Just laser focus on stores you want to pick up from - 

• Like 4

38 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Don't forget the Shop & Hop is still going, guys! Plenty of...ok I have no idea what's even there as I haven't unpacked a dang thing yet, but there's store credit, too! LOL. There should be plenty that will help with your new Lelutka heads.

Use this if you absolutely don't want to run through 16 sims grabbing absolutely everything. Just laser focus on stores you want to pick up from - 

Omg please make it stop!! \o/ 

I'm so spent on getting all this free stuff, that I have nothing left, But all the free stuff that i got.

no-energy.gif

• Haha 6

5 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Just think of it as setting your avatars up for 2023. You'll never need to spend a dime again (until next Black Friday!).

It's gonna take til Black Friday just to tidy everything away, never mind try it on!

Edited by Sirrella
typo
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Just think of it as setting your avatars up for 2023. You'll never need to spend a dime again (until next Black Friday!).

I think I've already met that goal.. I am so burnt out on shopping right now , that it's gonna take until next Black Friday to get interested in it again..lol

• Haha 4

53 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I think I've already met that goal.. I am so burnt out on shopping right now , that it's gonna take until next Black Friday to get interested in it again..lol

🎵 Why you always lyyyyinnnnnn'? MmmmMMMMM omg 🎶😂

giphy.gif

I've said that same thing like 9 times since last week. And yet, I can't keep my butt out of stores. 🤣

I need to find a boat for a photo shoot, but I know if I log in, I'm just going to buy some damn hair or something. I mean...I was in Jinx for over an hour yesterday and I don't even need anything there!!!

Oh that reminds me, Jinx has a free 500L credit in their shop, too. Free group join. Ya know, in case you wanna slap your new Lel head on a centaur or something (omg the mods for those are so good aaaaaaaaaah).

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
That needs the gif!
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I've said that same thing like 9 times since last week. And yet, I can't keep my butt out of stores. 🤣

It's only a problem if you can't stop anytime you want to!

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 3

57 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

giphy.gif

I need to find a boat for a photo shoot, but I know if I log in, I'm just going to buy some damn hair or something. I mean...I was in Jinx for over an hour yesterday and I don't even need anything there!!!

Oh that reminds me, Jinx has a free 500L credit in their shop, too. Free group join. Ya know, in case you wanna slap your new Lel head on a centaur or something (omg the mods for those are so good aaaaaaaaaah).

I just got wind in the Genus group, that updates are close.. they even had some teaser images.. One had a full beard and  mustache and every image said HD.. From the sound of it there may be two new heads.. that or one that can be either.. it's hard to tell from the images because they were mostly  showing makeups and lips and hair base and eyes and stuff like that.. Definitely meant to tease.. hehehe  Plus all the other heads will be updated as well..

The way they are talking it's close to finally happening..   I'm not counting the birds in the bush just yet though..  but thought I'd pass it on..

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.