Free Lelutka Heads!

Jordyn McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I just got wind in the Genus group, that updates are close.. they even had some teaser images.. One had a full beard and  mustache and every image said HD.. From the sound of it there may be two new heads.. that or one that can be either.. it's hard to tell from the images because they were mostly  showing makeups and lips and hair base and eyes and stuff like that.. Definitely meant to tease.. hehehe  Plus all the other heads will be updated as well..

The way they are talking it's close to finally happening..   I'm not counting the birds in the bush just yet though..  but thought I'd pass it on..

I love my genus head, I've been waiting for an update for so long now.

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I just got wind in the Genus group, that updates are close.. they even had some teaser images.. One had a full beard and  mustache and every image said HD.. From the sound of it there may be two new heads.. that or one that can be either.. it's hard to tell from the images because they were mostly  showing makeups and lips and hair base and eyes and stuff like that.. Definitely meant to tease.. hehehe  Plus all the other heads will be updated as well..

The way they are talking it's close to finally happening..   I'm not counting the birds in the bush just yet though..  but thought I'd pass it on..

Oh wow. No matter how much I try, the combination Mudskin and Genus was the best for an alt I have. If Genus updates the heads so the neck issue is gone, it will be wonderful.

A male Genus? Mmmm, nice.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Marianne Little said:

Oh wow. No matter how much I try, the combination Mudskin and Genus was the best for an alt I have. If Genus updates the heads so the neck issue is gone, it will be wonderful.

A male Genus? Mmmm, nice.

Ya, one of the moderators was talking about trying  it on and older skins working with it as well, so it may be kind of set up like lelutka with it's own maps and the SLUV.. If they are trying it on already, it has to be pretty close to use getting it too.  Hopefully..  hehehehe

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Existing Genus heads will be updated. New Genus heads are in the works. One female model has been teased on Discord. One male. There will be HD makeup/brows and whatnot. Supposedly, animations will be fixed. Universal neck. Etc.

Unfortunately, I'm deeply invested in 3 different brands that all use the Evo X standard for new releases and I don't have much intention to switch over to yet another new system (assuming they won't be Evo X compatible - doubt they will). That plus I didn't really love the look of the Genus teasers.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Existing Genus heads will be updated. New Genus heads are in the works. One female model has been teased on Discord. One male. There will be HD makeup/brows and whatnot. Supposedly, animations will be fixed. Universal neck. Etc.

Unfortunately, I'm deeply invested in 3 different brands that all use the Evo X standard for new releases and I don't have much intention to switch over to yet another new system (assuming they won't be Evo X compatible - doubt they will). That plus I didn't really love the look of the Genus teasers.

I'm just excited to see life coming back to that brand.. I have a bunch of their heads.. So they'll be sending me a bunch of new Free.. I can just stay on my swing  and rest... hehehe

• Like 3

Well, I must say that this was an SL Christmas that revamped some of my inventory :)

If you go to Shop and Hop hit the Poison Rouge shop, there is a 300 L gift card. I went to the store (had problems with the gift card, my fault, and the creator is a lovely person that helped me on the spot). Got the pink fress with the gift card (plus 99l) and hit the group also (100L) the red is the Christmas group gift. Lelutka Lilly and Amara and Nuve skins.

PR dress_002a.png

PR dress_009a.png

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Tary Allen said:

Well, I must say that this was an SL Christmas that revamped some of my inventory :)

If you go to Shop and Hop hit the Poison Rouge shop, there is a 300 L gift card. I went to the store (had problems with the gift card, my fault, and the creator is a lovely person that helped me on the spot). Got the pink fress with the gift card (plus 99l) and hit the group also (100L) the red is the Christmas group gift. Lelutka Lilly and Amara and Nuve skins.

PR dress_002a.png

PR dress_009a.png

You look great!

Alsoooooooooooooooooooo, since we're now talking about eveningwear - both Celestina's and Sofia's have their advent gifts still out. It's too late to get them for free, but you can buy them for 35L each, and there are photos so you'll see what you're getting. Juuuuuust in case you want to pick up another dozen dresses or so. 😂

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

The Skinnery shop is always full. I wonder why people who are there just to get the gift, can't teleport out as soon as they got it.

I think I found out why it takes time. The Skinnery's vendor replies with "Wrong active group" and no link to the group. So people has to look for a group joiner, and it's not easy to see. I am used to a separate group joiner in plain sight, or beside the gift vendor.

Not here, it is in another room than the gift, on a board high up. People who walk in to the gift board has to walk out and cam around. I spent more time in The Skinnery than other stores.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

3 brands that use the EVO X? The ones I know are Lelutka, of course, Akeruka & GA.EG (slowly updating their line up). LOGO is invested into updating the current line up of heads into EVO X standard, once Max has found an easy way to do it. Currently, his 2 latest heads, Veronica & Paris Head, are EVO X enabled (this for the Advanced & Standard version of the head).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Helene Letov said:

I think I found out why it takes time. The Skinnery's vendor replies with "Wrong active group" and no link to the group. So people has to look for a group joiner, and it's not easy to see. I am used to a separate group joiner in plain sight, or beside the gift vendor.

Not here, it is in another room than the gift, on a board high up. People who walk in to the gift board has to walk out and cam around. I spent more time in The Skinnery than other stores.

A lot of times you can just click the gift and it will put the group join in general chat.. if that doesn't work, right click the gift and choose edit and click the group  in the general tab of the edit tools.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Dorientje Woller said:

3 brands that use the EVO X? The ones I know are Lelutka, of course, Akeruka & GA.EG (slowly updating their line up). LOGO is invested into updating the current line up of heads into EVO X standard, once Max has found an easy way to do it. Currently, his 2 latest heads, Veronica & Paris Head, are EVO X enabled (this for the Advanced & Standard version of the head).

Yup! For me, it's Lel, Akeruka, and BeSpoke. I didn't know GA:EG updated theirs, and I did demo LOGO's, but I wasn't feeling em.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Helene Letov said:

Another way to get the group is to look on people's profiles wearing the relevant group tag - if they aren't hiding them!

Also you can try rightclicking the gift and choose EDIT (as Ceka said !!). The group on there is 95 percent of the time the one you need. (Sometimes though the group is set via the script so that doesn't work.)

Edited by Emma Krokus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Yup! For me, it's Lel, Akeruka, and BeSpoke. I didn't know GA:EG updated theirs, and I did demo LOGO's, but I wasn't feeling em.

Just for my education - is EvoX the UV map itself? When they say 'EvoX enabled' is that what they mean?

Mornin', btw. *waves

Edited by Sirrella
Because I'm a princess
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Sirrella said:

Just for my education - is EvoX the UV map itself? When they say 'EvoX enabled' is that what they mean?

Mornin', btw. *waves

Hey girrrrrrrrl! Morning!

And yup, Evo X is the UV mapping of the head. So with a head that's using it, you can go out and buy Evo X skins, makeup, tattoos, etc. and have them work on it.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Hey girrrrrrrrl! Morning!

And yup, Evo X is the UV mapping of the head. So with a head that's using it, you can go out and buy Evo X skins, makeup, tattoos, etc. and have them work on it.

Right! So that's why I can't use ExoX stuff on my Genus Free head!! Do other actual head manufacturers use the EvoX map too? Akeruka for eg?

1 minute ago, Sirrella said:

Right! So that's why I can't use ExoX stuff on my Genus Free head!! Do other actual head manufacturers use the EvoX map too? Akeruka for eg?

Genus and Catwa and some others don't use Evo X (I think they're on SLUV). Other head creators have gotten authorization from Lelutka to use their Evo X map, so that's why only some are making the switch over. Akeruka, BeSpoke, Lel of course, LOGO (for two of their heads), and apparently GA:EG are using Evo X.

For Genus, you'll need to use older skins for now. Nobody's sure what their updated and new line will be using, but for the current moment, you can run to Pumec and slap their group gift wall (group is still free to join through tomorrow) and there are a few Genus skins in there.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Genus and Catwa and some others don't use Evo X (I think they're on SLUV). Other head creators have gotten authorization from Lelutka to use their Evo X map, so that's why only some are making the switch over. Akeruka, BeSpoke, Lel of course, LOGO (for two of their heads), and apparently GA:EG are using Evo X.

For Genus, you'll need to use older skins for now. Nobody's sure what their updated and new line will be using, but for the current moment, you can run to Pumec and slap their group gift wall (group is still free to join through tomorrow) and there are a few Genus skins in there.

Ooooh, there's some motivation right there to put some work into Akeruka. Problem is, I've got the Genus looking absolutely where I want it.... *sigh here we go again!

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Problem with LOGO is that the Advanced Head has a new set of animations, which forced Max to attach several items to new points of the skeleton, which makes those Advanced Heads pretty hard to shape them to your likings. On the other hand, the Standard Head uses still the old attachments on the skeleton and are pretty well shapeable.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 267 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.