Free Lelutka Heads!

Jordyn McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

11 hours ago, Stephanie Misfit said:

2 new heads, 25% off at the main store right now. Ubon is gorgeous.

LeLutka  Ubon and Tae

I have ben "married" to my Lake head. I have often thought that I should buy a head, to say thanks for all the free ones. But I have never found anything I like better than Lake.

The Ubon looks promising indeed. 🤩

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I have ben "married" to my Lake head. I have often thought that I should buy a head, to say thanks for all the free ones. But I have never found anything I like better than Lake.

The Ubon looks promising indeed. 🤩

I was comparing Siwa and Ubon together, putting one over the top of the other then taking each one off at a time to see where the differences are..

Then was comparing them to my lilly..

Siwa and Ubon definitely seem to be kind of in their own bracket of sorts with each other.. they have a much tighter upper check bone which doesn't  move as much area around them..  where with Lilly you could see a wider area moving..

I was tempted the other day to get the Siwa, but slapped myself because I know I'm not going to wear it and just kind of enjoying the moment.. hehehe 

I like the way the two new heads move, but they feel to me more for specific looks, where I think I still have more freedom to move around a little more with my lilly..

They are nice heads and really tempted to get one of the two.. I think I'm kind of wanting to see where others take them first..

They definitely seem different from the others heads,  but seem really close to each other.. so it's kind of a tossup for me at the moment on which I might go with, if I go with either.. hehehehe

I'm so torn in so many ways right now! \o/

hehehe

I liked the male Tae head best! It looked so good with my skin, and I wish it had a female neck! Tae looks soft for a male head. Youthful.

Tae male head has a longer nose than almost all female heads - Lake has a bit longer nose. And it is impossible to edit a nose longer with the sliders. Every new female head I demo, has a short nose.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I did not buy a new head... I think it's strange how I jumped from skin to skin and changed shape so often before I got the Lelutka head. First Simone, then Lake.

And now I do not want to change look from Lake. I used to smile for myself in older threads where people insisted they needed to look like "them" if they should update their look. I could not get it.

I think I cared so little about changes before mesh heads, because I was never satisfied. I went from the one to the other, same issues with ugly nose, weird profile, all sort of faults that was constant in the pre mesh heads. Now I am so pleased with my look, that a new head is difficult to use. The only things I don't like with Lake is the eyelids in closed eyes, no matter if I buy stuff from Izzie's that shall correct the crease. And the nose is a bit too narrow, and even  skins that's different painted do not correct it well. But I want to keep a longer face and nose, so there I am today.

• Like 5

On 2/18/2023 at 10:46 AM, Marianne Little said:

I did not buy a new head... I think it's strange how I jumped from skin to skin and changed shape so often before I got the Lelutka head. First Simone, then Lake.

And now I do not want to change look from Lake. I used to smile for myself in older threads where people insisted they needed to look like "them" if they should update their look. I could not get it.

I think I cared so little about changes before mesh heads, because I was never satisfied. I went from the one to the other, same issues with ugly nose, weird profile, all sort of faults that was constant in the pre mesh heads. Now I am so pleased with my look, that a new head is difficult to use. The only things I don't like with Lake is the eyelids in closed eyes, no matter if I buy stuff from Izzie's that shall correct the crease. And the nose is a bit too narrow, and even  skins that's different painted do not correct it well. But I want to keep a longer face and nose, so there I am today.

I like Lake too but I think its hard to find a skin that fits it. I almost always get strange shadows around and under the nose so I use Kaya instead… 

• 5 months later...

On top is the Raven head. My alt is currently wearing  this head and  skin because I can't be bothered to buy stuff for her since she's never used. She's also wearing the Senra body. I got  a  nice shape with it but when I pose her , or sit down or something her limbs fold in the weirdest  ways. On the bottom is me demoing the  Ubon which I'm in love with. Snapshot_085(1).thumb.png.cbcece639523ae33ad28dd419f4a6ff8.pngUbonSTFB_002.thumb.png.fef609c95481709051819615f637f9f0.png

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.