Free Lelutka Heads!

Jordyn McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was super excited to hear about the gift head. Fortunately, with the added regions I got in rather quickly. The amazing thing is this head is everything I want in a head. Finally got the heart shaped face with the perfect cupid's bow lip line I've always wanted.  And the skin and added detail tattoos I had been wearing with my Erin head works perfectly with this new head. 

lily1_003.thumb.png.a01b145d654cbd083f660328c14f4dea.png

• Like 14

6 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

For anyone who picked up the male head for themselves or an alt, Clef de Peau have just released their Christmas group gift for men (the female gift isn't out yet) -

99e86c3d781569cecc049841632c0d47.jpg

It's a BoM skin in a single tone, with the head on a system skin and the body on tattoo layers. Includes 'tight' body skins (both with and without freckles) for Gianni, Jake, Slink, and Legacy, plus HD brow appliers and four shapes (including one for the gift head). Group is free to join.

when-female-reporters-interview-patrick-

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

I was super excited to hear about the gift head. Fortunately, with the added regions I got in rather quickly. The amazing thing is this head is everything I want in a head. Finally got the heart shaped face with the perfect cupid's bow lip line I've always wanted.  And the skin and added detail tattoos I had been wearing with my Erin head works perfectly with this new head. 

lily1_003.thumb.png.a01b145d654cbd083f660328c14f4dea.png

This makes me finally want to try a mesh head.  I love the lips and the face shape.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

I will not say a bad word about Genus, but I will change out the free head from Genus with the free head from Lelutka, on the alts that have it.

The neck fit, the great animations and the much better eyes.

I am waiting for the "right" skins for my alts to come up. I think the super cute Asian skins would look great on this head. I hope it will be a gacha from More More or similar creators. It is only content made for Genus in just that style.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

So.... Twins? I can not see what's what head. You really managed to get a similar look. Only that the lips is a tiny bit more full to the right.

They could pass for brothers. ;)  That's with the Clef de Peau gift skin and default brows that came with the head. The hair base is from Dura.  I was messing around with shape sliders and couldn't decide which of the two looks better.

3 hours ago, Eddy Vortex said:

They could pass for brothers. ;) That's with the Clef de Peau gift skin and default brows that came with the head. The hair base is from Dura.  I was messing around with shape sliders and couldn't decide which of the two looks better.

Left one.

• Thanks 1

I was lucky on second day and got in, looked around - the usual crowd of avatars with dogs attached,  high complexity, not wearing group tag, TP Hammer chat flooding, just standing - clicked the panel under the poster of the free Lelutka head, got it delivered within seconds, left again home to unpack and examine.

Amazing beautiful head.

This is my shape for the Lilly head.  She is a beautiful head.  I don't like the eyelashes though.  I will be shopping for more demure eyelashes, so I hid those and am just wearing the bottom lashes.   The brow is a bit difficult to work and tends to be very thick but I managed to get a different kind of look and thin the brow down a bit as well.  I think I finally got the "I'm 18" look I wanted.  YAY!  I'm a big fan of Lelutka now and I can honestly say...."I'll be back" to spend some lindens as new heads arrive.   Needs demure eyelashes though in the HUD options for any new heads, imo.

Snapshot_1261 (2).jpg

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 6

18 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

This is my shape for the Lilly head.  She is a beautiful head.  I don't like the eyelashes though.  I will be shopping for more demure eyelashes, so I hid those and am just wearing the bottom lashes.   The brow is a bit difficult to work and tends to be very thick but I managed to get a different kind of look and thin the brow down a bit as well.  I think I finally got the "I'm 18" look I wanted.  YAY!  I'm a big fan of Lelutka now and I can honestly say...."I'll be back" to spend some lindens as new heads arrive.   Needs demure eyelashes though in the HUD options for any new heads, imo.

Snapshot_1261 (2).jpg

You have the ability to change the length of the lashes via the HUD if that helps.

I found they look better on the shorter side. Having said that, lots of great looking lashes by other creators available, that's for sure!

On 12/11/2020 at 3:16 AM, Marianne Little said:

Haha, an idiot, standing in location 2 and yelling people should take the head and leave. Yes, and you then, you are not leaving? 😒

I was over there yesterday to p/u the new head for my alts. I saw the same people still standing there each time I'd log back on with another alt. Clearly just hanging around. AFK? They all were oldbies too. Get it and leave. Took me less than 30 seconds each time; took more time to log on and rez.

FYI had no trouble at all getting into the sim each time. Seems like traffic has wound down a lot.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

You have the ability to change the length of the lashes via the HUD if that helps.

I found they look better on the shorter side. Having said that, lots of great looking lashes by other creators available, that's for sure!

Well, I tried several times hitting what look like steps is best I can describe it but the lashes would not go to the lowest.  The lashes did, however, enlarge as I hit the larger squares.  So, all the sizes could just be too big for what I'm looking for.

Yes, lots of lashes and demure ones too on MP!  I just haven't had a chance to get to it yet.

6 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

Took me less than 30 seconds each time; took more time to log on and rez.

FYI had no trouble at all getting into the sim each time. Seems like traffic has wound down a lot.

Ditto.  I got right in and out as well.  

• Like 1

On 12/11/2020 at 12:39 AM, Anna Nova said:

*Now, a note on TP Hammerers.  Every time a script attempts to TP you, the target sim has work to do to tell it it's full, this adds lag, and makes the avatars on-sim take far longer than they should.  Using TP Hammerers should be against the TOS. 

On 12/11/2020 at 4:42 AM, Gage Wirefly said:

Supposedly some time back there was discussion at one of the viewer meetings that they had been sort of curtailed server side, with the sim introducing a throttle or disconnect to the person attempting to use them. No idea if that was ever fully implemented, I will try to find the discussion video , it's from  a few months ago. 

TP Hammers

In June 2017 the Lindens were revising the system's code because of problems with that year's Fantasy Faire. They noticed that full regions were carrying way more load than reasonably explainable. On examination it turned out TP Hammers were the problem. 

The Lindens did two things. They put a throttle on the viewer's TP requests. (See LIMITS - 10 attempt per 15 seconds). They also went to work on changing the server code to make it easier for a region to decide if a new TP request could be answered. Think, reduce the work load.

The long story is here: Second Life Server News 2017 w/23 - Scroll down to TP Hammers.

The region effort required, as Anna points out, has been reduced considerably. So, trying to TP into region does not impact performance as much as it once did. There is still some performance cost but how much and whether we see it over other factors... there is no good hard information.

The Hammers were nurfed to the point that high frequency hammers are worse at getting people into a full region than no hammer by a significant margin. If one is using a hammer that cannot be adjusted to stay below the throttle trigger attempts per "second/minute" then they are likely to spend more time getting in than those not using a hammer. Seems like some poetic form of justice.

I forget exactly how this throttle works. The trigger is clear, 11 TP attempts in a 15-second period engages the throttle. Once a throttle engages there is typically another limit which is a per minute average one has to drop below to disengage the throttle. Plus, each time a throttle is triggered, while engaged, the tighter it clamps down. I've forgotten how server the progression is but it is an ever increasing cycle to be avoided.

The throttling has not stopped the sale of TP Hammers. They are now very cheap. I would like to think because people find they don't work well. But, I suspect those that buy them never bother to test them.

The Lindens have taken note of user desires and added entry to full sims as a Premium Member benefit called Entry Priority. Whatever region capacity the owner sets for a region 10% of that capacity is reserved for Premium Members. I run into entry problems even with my Premium account. But seldom am I unable to TP in for very long.

• Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, Zzevir said:

Well I tired all 3 link all said that I don't have access for the sim so f...it I can live my life without it.

There was a group notice sent 

Group Notice From: LeLutka, AlluringKimmy

Second Life is going through some major connection issues. This means no connections are allowed to and from the SL grid. This issue can be solved only by LL. Until this is fixed, nothing will work correctly, This is a grid wide issue. We are sorry for the inconvenience and look forward to have everything up and running soon. Love, LeLUTKA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Skell Dagger said:

For anyone who picked up the male head for themselves or an alt, Clef de Peau have just released their Christmas group gift for men (the female gift isn't out yet) -

99e86c3d781569cecc049841632c0d47.jpg

It's a BoM skin in a single tone, with the head on a system skin and the body on tattoo layers. Includes 'tight' body skins (both with and without freckles) for Gianni, Jake, Slink, and Legacy, plus HD brow appliers and four shapes (including one for the gift head). Group is free to join.

Why are all the skins Caucasian??  and young.. lol

Very nice of them.

I've never had a mesh head before, but I thought I'd try this one (can't beat the price…), and I do like it. But there's one issue that really bothers me, and it's the bright coral coloured inner eye line or whatever that's called. It's really, really ugly. Hopefully the pictures I'm attaching to explain what I mean will show up.

I've tried playing with the settings, and tinkering with the shape, but nothing seems to help. How do I make it thinner and more natural looking and not as bright? If that's possible?

Also, is there anything I can do about the neck seam?

Also, can anybody suggest a good place to look for eyebrows? (The marketplace is not helping.) I'm assuming I need to find a skin with no brows, and then I can add the eyebrows of my choice on a separate layer, is that right? (I really don't like the original ones…)

Snapshot_001.jpg

Snapshot_002.jpg

I was going to go get the Christmas gift from 7skinz. or whatever and they wanted 1000L just to join their group... So... I will stick to my own skins.

16 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

Two free BOM skins at LAQ too.  You need to join group but you can leave after you get the skins.

Those were actually very pretty. I loved the freckles one. Tilde - On my friend. It fits her well

lilly with LAQ skin_001.png

Edited by Tarina Sewell
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, hippopotomonstrosesquipedalian said:

I've never had a mesh head before, but I thought I'd try this one (can't beat the price…), and I do like it. But there's one issue that really bothers me, and it's the bright coral coloured inner eye line or whatever that's called. It's really, really ugly. Hopefully the pictures I'm attaching to explain what I mean will show up.

I've tried playing with the settings, and tinkering with the shape, but nothing seems to help. How do I make it thinner and more natural looking and not as bright? If that's possible?

Also, can anybody suggest a good place to look for eyebrows? (The marketplace is not helping.) I'm assuming I need to find a skin with no brows, and then I can add the eyebrows of my choice on a separate layer, is that right? (I really don't like the original ones…)

Snapshot_001.jpg

Snapshot_002.jpg

If you figure out how to fix teh finger spread lemme know. I think you need to edit your makeup.

Edited by Tarina Sewell
the

So I decided to see if I could do better today with the head on Chic. Will see how it goes. But on the way to the trying I realized that I could make a "cheat sheet" more or less so that I could really be comparing before and after.   So posting here in case that would helps someone.

image.thumb.png.a2d1858e93f9ba8154bd7f916a75892b.png

Take a screenshot of your head full on (I used the pose stand) then upload.  Then you can have the appearance pane, the avatar and the screenshot all on your screen at once. This might not work on a small monitor though :D.  Anyway an idea.   Will see if it helps my "nose" issue ^^.

1167887688_genuswithappearancewindow2.thumb.jpg.6f46b149376b7569920a3d39534f8dd3.jpg

Edited by Chic Aeon
double photo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, hippopotomonstrosesquipedalian said:

Snapshot_001.jpg

Snapshot_002.jpg

In the hud in the HD section, try clearing both layer 1 and layer 2 in the HD eyelids section and see if that helps..

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 309 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.