Free Lelutka Heads!

Jordyn McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 255 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 hours ago, Fenimore Hapmouche said:

Wow, I thought this was supposed to be hard, the posted links work like a charm, click, collect, in and out in maybe 5 seconds each with main and alt.

Aww... good for you, twinkle star! I for sure tried getting in there the entire last day just for fun and giggles... 🙄

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Anna Nova said:

Okay, right now there are 3 locations to get this head.  This is the best procedure I have come up with to get it.

1) Copy the 'Current Outfit' folder to a new folder in inventory called 'SAVED AVATAR STATE'.

2) Do 'Remove from current outfit' on the Current Outfit folder - this will make you into an ugly oik, but with very low simulation load.

3) Get your 'Groups' page on the screen and find the Lelutka entry - the TP may knock your active group off, and you need to get it on fast.

4) Set  'Show Friends only' (World menu in FS).

Start attempting the TP to the three locations, slowly and deliberately.  DO NOT USE A TP HAMMERER* - it makes the problem worse.

When you get in, you will cause minimum lag, you will see the the boards.   Click the board you want (or both).  And tp out.

5) Go to your SAVED AVATAR STATE folder and hit 'Add to current outfit'.

Job done.  (I have evidence from 10 avis, not all mine, that this works well)

*Now, a note on TP Hammerers.  Every time a script attempts to TP you, the target sim has work to do to tell it it's full, this adds lag, and makes the avatars on-sim take far longer than they should.  Using TP Hammerers should be against the TOS. 

I think the most I tried was 3-5 teleport attempts for one avatar. The others came in after 1-3 teleports.

The best for me, was turn around as soon as landed and walk to the board that's behind our back. Sometimes I am the only one there, sometimes it is one or 2 more. The board that no one is using, rez so fast and deliver the head in seconds.

2 of my alts was not in the group and came in via log in. They had to open the profile of another of my avatars and scroll the groups super fast, to find the Lelutka group. Someone asked in chat for a group joiner. I bet it is faster to pull up the group from the profile of somebody else standing there.

Edited by Marianne Little
changed a few words

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I think the most I tried was 3-5 teleport attempts for one avatar. The others came in after 1-3 teleports.

The best for me, was turn around as soon as landed and walk to the board that's behind our back. Sometimes I am the only one there, sometimes it is one or 2 more. The board that no one is using, rez so fast and deliver the head in seconds.

2 of my alts was not in the group and came in via log in. They had to open the profile of another of my avatars and scroll the groups super fast, to find the Lelutka group. Someone asked in chat for a group joiner. I bet it is faster to pull up the group from the profile of somebody else standing there.

You can join the group when click to buy, the Lelutka group appears in tge local chat and join from there. I did this with my alt and helped a friend with it.😉

Just now, HelenaNavy92 said:

You can join the group when click to buy, the Lelutka group appears in tge local chat and join from there. I did this with my alt and helped a friend with it.😉

yes thats great but means you have to stay longer on the region, and so blocking others to get their head, joining is free, so preparing before going helps others :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

yes thats great but means you have to stay longer on the region, and so blocking others to get their head, joining is free, so preparing before going helps others :)

Sure, but for me it took less than 1 minute. But my friend had a lot of lag and he couldn't see even the posters of heads. I guess others have same problem and this is the reason why they stay longer.

4 hours ago, Anna Nova said:

*Now, a note on TP Hammerers.  Every time a script attempts to TP you, the target sim has work to do to tell it it's full, this adds lag, and makes the avatars on-sim take far longer than they should.  Using TP Hammerers should be against the TOS. 

Supposedly some time back there was discussion at one of the viewer meetings that they had been sort of curtailed server side, with the sim introducing a throttle or disconnect to the person attempting to use them. No idea if that was ever fully implemented, I will try to find the discussion video , it's from  a few months ago. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I do not understand the walk to part.... all you have to do is cam and touch...

• Like 2

17 hours ago, JenniexKim said:

Been wanting to try out the new Lelutka heads, and finally got a chance! So nice of them to do this! Yay! Tried getting in today, and oh man was it a hassle.. hopefully it dies down soon!

IMHO best heads on the grid... ease of use being a HUGE factor.  The learning for the makeup although I am struggling with makeup creation lol.. (creating makeup not buying it)

9 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Well i got to the main store first go but it was rammed.  Looked everywhere for the head thinking as its only 7 am, its me being asleep.  Then this message appears

[23:32] Lelutka Ejector: You've currently been on sim for 8 minutes. Your time limit is 10 minutes, if you wish to teleport to the gift location please DO SO FROM HOME so that we can free the space for regular shoppers! Thank you!

So  ONLY THEN  did I wake up enough to read the notices and find the 3 locations.  Picked one, straight in, grabbed the head (without paying)  and straight out home to unpack. 

I'm definitely glad to know they have installed an AFK timer though.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Anna Nova said:

Okay, right now there are 3 locations to get this head.  This is the best procedure I have come up with to get it.

1) Copy the 'Current Outfit' folder to a new folder in inventory called 'SAVED AVATAR STATE'.

2) Do 'Remove from current outfit' on the Current Outfit folder - this will make you into an ugly oik, but with very low simulation load.

3) Get your 'Groups' page on the screen and find the Lelutka entry - the TP may knock your active group off, and you need to get it on fast.

4) Set  'Show Friends only' (World menu in FS).

Start attempting the TP to the three locations, slowly and deliberately.  DO NOT USE A TP HAMMERER* - it makes the problem worse.

When you get in, you will cause minimum lag, you will see the the boards.   Click the board you want (or both).  And tp out.

5) Go to your SAVED AVATAR STATE folder and hit 'Add to current outfit'.

Job done.  (I have evidence from 10 avis, not all mine, that this works well)

I have a full alpha outfit saved, so under Outfits, I just right click and do a "Replace Outfit".    I always save my current outfit as soon as I create it, so then all I have to do later is another 'Replace Outfit'.

Even faster to do the 'Show Friends Only' before the TP and also click the setting to keep it that way after a TP.  That way there isn't even the issue of it trying to render folks for those few seconds before you do the setting after the TP.

• Like 1

I was really pleasantly surprised to see that I was able to get the free heads today . Such a value ! I've been using Lelutka for almost a year now,  and I am so pleased that people who were perhaps not in a place to buy a new head can experience them.  Their service and product is the best on the grid in my  opinion. I can't wait to see what they do next.  Thanks for the heads up about the other locations. I didn't think to check the notices again, and just happened to see them in this thread.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Tarina Sewell said:

IMHO best heads on the grid... ease of use being a HUGE factor.  The learning for the makeup although I am struggling with makeup creation lol.. (creating makeup not buying it)

I had the old Leltuka mesh head the Chloe one, loved it! But switched to Genus and wanted to try the new ones but never wanted to spend the $ 😭 Their new evolution heads sound and look so amazing based off of the videos I’ve watched!

For anyone who picked up the male head for themselves or an alt, Clef de Peau have just released their Christmas group gift for men (the female gift isn't out yet) -

99e86c3d781569cecc049841632c0d47.jpg

It's a BoM skin in a single tone, with the head on a system skin and the body on tattoo layers. Includes 'tight' body skins (both with and without freckles) for Gianni, Jake, Slink, and Legacy, plus HD brow appliers and four shapes (including one for the gift head). Group is free to join.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 7

I got in today too and was impressed with the male head very much.  I especially liked the "old" "young" choice.  It won't fit the body that I use for my male guy and since I don't "need" him very often these days I will just keep using what I have.  But the hud for they guys is terrifically impressive and the pack of add-ons too. 

Not thrilled with the gals head (or the demos I went over and got from the main store).  The nose is quite odd even with their default shape  --- IF you are not using a skin made particularly for their heads.  Shape wise I couldn't even get close to the pointy chin thin face that Chic has always had. Some main  sliders did nothing (that isn't all that unusual, but it keeps these heads  from working for ME) . BUT it was a thrill to see ABSOLUTELY NO NECK SEAM anywhere around the neck.   Behold perfection. So maybe in the future -- for me anyway.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 255 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.