Free Lelutka Heads!

Jordyn McGregor

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

if people would leave directly after picking up the gift it would run smoother.. but there are always people who simply stay for longer or even go afk.

That and people should go in with a super low CI, invisible avatar preferably.

I'd actually put a scripted object in to boot anyone out that had a CI over a 5000-10000.

• Like 1

I finally made it in. The reason why it's taking so long is people are waiting for their refund and for the heads to get delivered. Somebody suggested redelivery as it's in the notices but I went to go and join the group and it keeps giving me the "Join " button.  😐

Edit: Got the head and the refund after using the redelivery hud! Good Luck folks!

Edited by Leilyna
  • Like 1

I got in last night, and the amount of people who didn't leave was baffling. I clicked the sign, got my refund immediately, then my head. I had to wait an entire 5 seconds maybe? Don't know how it is today, but seriously guys.. it's 1L. You can go find some random coin on the grid and get that back.

6 minutes ago, Samsara Capalini said:

Seriously, people are waiting for a 1Linden refund.. please tell me you are joking.

Well this is SL... Anyway I managed to get in about 10 mins ago, paid the vendor and left in less than 1 minute. Will use the redelivery hud later and Lelutka can keep the 1L$. I am sure plenty will just camp over there for a couple of hours, probably have nothing better to do.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

if people would leave directly after picking up the gift it would run smoother.. but there are always people who simply stay for longer or even go afk.

6 hours ago, Samsara Capalini said:

Seriously, people are waiting for a 1Linden refund.. please tell me you are joking. I am Scottish and we are known for being tight, even I would just grab my head and tp out.

6 hours ago, RitaCallisto said:

I clicked the sign, got my refund immediately, then my head. I had to wait an entire 5 seconds maybe? Don't know how it is today, but seriously guys.. it's 1L. You can go find some random coin on the grid and get that back.

If what i saw in the group today is right the gift region now has an AFK kicker and the vendor doesn't require a L$1 payment anymore 

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Samsara Capalini said:

Seriously, people are waiting for a 1Linden refund.. please tell me you are joking. I am Scottish and we are known for being tight, even I would just grab my head and tp out.

They are using that as confirmation that their vast expenditure of a whole undivided linden has been acknowledged, and that they can now safely exit to a low lag area to await delivery.

In fact, and not to joke, they are using it to confirm that, having been trying for hours to get on-sim, they have actually got the head.

But anyone staying after that should be doused in rocket fuel, and RUD.  

One of my alts used the link that's posted here as her start location when she logged in. She came straight in. When she rezzed, people were facing one board. But behind her back, is another board. This respond quick, because so few people click on it. Going to world and select "Show only my friends" makes sure rezzing is faster.

I believe many people click the poster, and not the thin, red line under that gives you the head instead of a demo. No one need a demo of the free gift! So they click again and again, because they are too far away to read the text on the red line, it has not rezzed for them, or they don't read anyway because they think reading is not necessary.

It is also possible to drag the mouse over the white board if the posters won't rez. When it comes up §L, that's where you click. Does not matter if you get the free male or female first. You click again next to it and get the other head.

But people are stupid and helpless. I am sure somebody actually stood there and tried to demo - a free head. 🤨

Edited by Marianne Little
typo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

One of my alts used the link that's posted here as her start location when she logged in. She came straight in.

Is there something special I need to be doing to make this work? Because when I try it, the login attempt just keeps failing with the error "Something unexpected went wrong"...

10 minutes ago, Maitimo said:

Is there something special I need to be doing to make this work? Because when I try it, the login attempt just keeps failing with the error "Something unexpected went wrong"...

same here

good job we have till 26th to get there

ETA: so i tried again logging directly into the sim - this time with official viewer - and got in on 3rd try! Good luck everyone!

Edited by Emma Krokus

It was just luck that the first alt got in. The other alt can't get in.

I think it is smart of Lelutka, to give away heads. People want skins, creators make skins for Lelutka Evo, new customers see that all the skins they like is for Lelutka Evo, they must buy it.

Lelutka had only Simone as a bento head a long time? While Catwa made new heads, and got a lot of content made for it. It was hard to find Lelutka skins a period.

Edited by Marianne Little
typo

8 minutes ago, Emma Krokus said:

same here

good job we have till 26th to get there

If all else fails, I will try to use weird hours during Christmas holidays for this. Christmas morning, evening of the 24th... I'm kind of worried it will stay incredible difficult for a looong time. I mean at this moment, most of America isn't online yet and its also not evening in Europe yet (so people might be busy with work) and it feels like sacrificing a virgins blood is necessary to get in.

28 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It was just luck that the first alt got in. The other alt can't get in.

I think it is smart of Lelutka, to give away heads. People want skins, creators make skins for Lelutka Evo, new customers see that all the skins they like is for Lelutka Evo, they must buy it.

Lelutka had only Simone as a bento head a long time? While Catwa made new heads, and got a lot of content made for it. It was hard to find Lelutka skins a period.

Simone was both their last static head and first Bento one.  I still think the Simone Origins is one of the prettiest heads ever made and I still use it quite a bit.

I think I was lucky; tried a few attempts this morning and was surprised to get in. It took a while for the vendor to rez though, so maybe a lot of people were waiting for that. Anyway, I grabbed the head and fled without waiting for the refund. In fact I am not even convinced that it took the L$1 from me at all.

And I absolutely love this head. On the vendor pic she looks very young, but doesn't seem so now that I've messed with the sliders a bit.  I've already kicked my Genus head out of all my saved outfits, and good riddance to it! 😁

Finally managed to nab a head for Neph. It was quite iffy getting in there, and then joining the group didn't work, and stuff didn't rez - and I also managed to get in whilst I had my photo graphics activated, which .. Wasn't a great idea. 

Looking forward to playing around with it though! 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 295 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.