NEW THEME!! Beachy/Summery?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Syo Emerald said:

Something that just came into my mind, after looking through the pictures again (yes, I love to already imagine how to decorate every room): Do we already know how customizeable they will be? I love dark colours. It would be kinda sad, if we are limited to bubble gum colours on the inside walls.

I don't recall it being said one way or the other, but since the last two releases were of homes that allow us to customize the interior wall colors, I can't imagine them not doing the same with these. 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 3

• Moles
46 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I don't recall it being said one way or the other, but since the last two releases were of homes that allow us to customize the interior wall colors, I can't imagine them not doing the same with these. 

Yes, I've just been working on the Chalet homes, and I can confirm Dyna has installed a decorating system similar to the one she made for the other recent releases.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 14

6 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Hopeful for today! And, Milk...if I was going to the office today, I would have abandoned my land beforehand and kept my phone handy!

Definitely sound advice! I could be wrong, as I have been for the last month or so, but my positivity meter is WAY high today. Maybe it’s the spirit of Christmas?

• Like 3

My alt has abandoned her Traditional and has the land page up on another browser.  I'm working today, but since I'm only looking to grab a Stilt for the content pack, I don't need to worry about getting logged in right away to check out the location that I get --- assuming it happens today.

• Like 3

/me goes inworld, turns over a few rocks, sees no sign of Stilt hints inworld or out, just like last week.

Oh here's one: Patch is not inworld.  He WAS inworld most of Saturday, perhaps he's taking a day off today.

/me goes about her business in RL this morning, and plans to do so Tuesday and Wednesday mornings as well. 

A surprise would be really nice, but it would definitely be a SURPRISE at this point!  People, remember, there have been no hints.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

/me goes inworld, turns over a few rocks, sees no sign of Stilt hints inworld or out, just like last week.

Oh here's one: Patch is not inworld.  He WAS inworld most of Saturday, perhaps he's taking a day off today.

/me goes about her business in RL this morning, and plans to do so Tuesday and Wednesday mornings as well. 

A surprise would be really nice, but it would definitely be a SURPRISE at this point!  People, remember, there have been no hints.

Soon was a hint. When someone tells you a delivery is soon, do you assume a few days or a few weeks? It’s been like a few dozens days... 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

While I did prepare my alt for today, if the release is going to be this week, I actually expect tomorrow or Wed.  Monday's are just typically so crappy as folks take care of everything that accumulated over the weekend -- at least with my job, anyway.

Especially with the region issues this weekend. The Lindens and Moles had some tickets to deal with, I bet.

I am feeling good about Tuesday or Wednesday now.

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1161 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.