NEW THEME!! Beachy/Summery?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Oh god, I can't log into my dashboard... How am I able to access the land page without being logged in?! 😱😡

From the grid status page: 

Investigating - Some Second Life Residents are currently experiencing trouble logging into secondlife.com. Our engineers are investigating this issue, and hope to have this resolved shortly. Please monitor this blog for additional updates
Dec 18, 08:00 PST

• Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

But that was an issue for days before Patch said yesterday that there might be  release today...

He also put that disclaimer at the end of his post, which one could *reasonably* interpret to mean that he would want the LP to be functional before a release happened.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, anyamarei Oconnell said:

I remember previous big releases going in alphabetical order of region name, I wonder if this one will be similar

I remember it starting with alphabetical order, then it came all jumbled in no order.

I got a log home in Artagan, and it was in alphabetical order so far.

• Like 1

Just now, Marianne Little said:

I remember it starting with alphabetical order, then it came all jumbled in no order.

I got a log home in Artagan, and it was in alphabetical order so far.

Same, I remember log homes starting out that way at first. 

With trads, I don't think they were released in alpha order, because on the very first night, the northern regions were out near the start (I got one in Libria). I later that same night got into Dorma, which was just released and the homes were being claimed still as I claimed mine. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I guess they release in alpha- order but then most people catch one look at it and abandon so these get mixed into the new ones and disturb the order.

Was it not terribly many abandons? Did Patch ask people to wait with the abandons because the page was overrun with abandons or something?

• Like 3

Well, the group servers are crippled again I see. Wonder if anything else is.

Given how delicate things are atm, I don't know that they are going to bridge the regions before release(IF today. No guarantee).. it has a history of people running in to the region borders and further lagging to-be-released regions. We'll see, though.

Edited by RitaCallisto
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1158 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.