NEW THEME!! Beachy/Summery?

Nika Talaj
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

Especially with the region issues this weekend. The Lindens and Moles had some tickets to deal with, I bet.

I am feeling good about Tuesday or Wednesday now.

And the fact that people cannot even log in right now.

Typical Monday - full of problems.

2 hours ago, Milk Pixelmaid said:

I’m gonna be honest. I’ve been wrong so many times that I’m gonna say I’m feeling only 60% good today about Stilts and see what happens LOL

I say come in saying you feel like sh*& about it and work your way up! 😀

• Haha 6

I'm beginning to think it might not be till after Christmas too, but we just don't know. I wish they could give us an idea if they will or not (if they are pretty sure) so we can stop watching out for them - but I think they are damned if they do, damned if they don't - if they say at this point that they are hoping to release before Christmas , then we'll get all excited and then be super disappointed if they can't. If they say they'll release after Christmas but then things change last minute and they decide to before, there's bound to be those who will be annoyed because they missed out, assuming the release was after Christmas. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Shinzon Fang said:

Why can't you see any stilt houses from the land at faraday? But you can see it all on the map 

Because there is no region between Faraday and Blackchapel. There is just a void (nothing exists between those two regions). It's never possible to see over a void to some existing regions.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

Patch in Belli chat just now:

[07:39] Patch Linden: I can guarantee one thing, if it's not by the 23rd, it's not this year. Otherwise right now, every day is wait and see.

[07:41] Patch Linden: The houses are ready to go, it's literally a disconnect between the launch button and the machines to make them go that my team can not fix.

[07:44] Patch Linden: It's still some of the little services moving up out of the colo, one moved that we rely on partly to launch the other part of which has not, so there is the disconnect.   Every day more and more moves up once everything is *Nsync... then we'll be ready to cook.  :)

Edited by Nika Talaj
  • Thanks 22

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1162 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.